Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,334 members, 7,860,819 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:49 PM

Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?(i Have Video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?(i Have Video) (1074 Views)

Did You Know That The Famous "Ayamantanga" Is Not Correct? / Kindly Read A Miraculous Testimony & Know That Holy Spirit God Is Real / Woman To Marry Her Dog After Death Of Previous Husband, Cat(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?(i Have Video) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 17, 2015
DID YOU KNOW THAT TRULY HOLY CHRISTIANS NEVER DECAY AFTER DEATH?(i have video proof)
Read 1Peter1:22-24.It says that pure christians are transformed from their perishabe(corruptible) bodies to the imperishable.so their flesh doesnt perish like all other flesh mentioned in verse 24.pls dont doubt like the people in Noah's.instead of doubting, claim this for u and ur family.see the pics below.(Anna died 1837 and Bosco died 1888 both still intact till now without any chemicals)There are so many others.even nigerians have been found incorrupt.They will all rise up again when Christ returns(1thess4:16-17)that is when their bodies will change to spiritual bodies because flesh and blood cant enter the kingdom(1cor15:44,50,51,52)this is for all holy christians not just catholics.if ur wondering why ur pastor hasnt told u all this,read matthew13:17.doubters should read acts13:41.Save urselves now ur still alive.ashes and dust to dust was b4 Christ came. To see a video of christians that died many years ago and never decayed,whatsapp Tony(07033789136)

Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?(i Have Video) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 17, 2015
This is the purest form of Unadulterated Rubbish that I have ever seen in my life.

Arrant Nonsense!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?(i Have Video) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 17, 2015
misssclassy:
This is the purest form of Unadulterated Rubbish that I have ever seen in my life.

Arrant Nonsense!
Motion seconded.... TWICE....

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?(i Have Video) by Chopet(m): 11:41pm On Jun 17, 2015
Where is the video oga Titus
Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?(i Have Video) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 17, 2015
You got real issues Mate....
Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?(i Have Video) by blank(f): 5:44am On Jun 18, 2015
Any body that does not rot after death died of arsenic poisoning.
Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?(i Have Video) by NifemiOlu(m): 6:45am On Jun 18, 2015
Where is body of John the Baptist? Paul? And early Christians? Orimolade, Obadare etc

You clearly don't know what you're saying.
Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?(i Have Video) by saintneo(m): 6:49am On Jun 18, 2015
Why are people doubting this? There are a lot of things unexplained in this world.
Even me I wish that my body will not decay when I am dead but I doubt if my JT will not decay.

---------------------------------------------------------------
New topic on Dreaming Nigeria blog.
[url=dreamingnigeria..com/2015/06/inspiration-what-are-you.html] Inspiration: What are you?[/url], read, comment and share with friends. Thank you for reading.
Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?(i Have Video) by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 18, 2015
NifemiOlu:
Where is body of John the Baptist? Paul? And early Christians? Orimolade, Obadare etc

You clearly don't know what you're saying.
if I show u their bodies will u know if its them or not?,read acts13:41
Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?(i Have Video) by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 18, 2015
saintneo:
Why are people doubting this? There are a lot of things unexplained in this world.
Even me I wish that my body will not decay when I am dead but I doubt if my JT will not decay.
God bless u for claiming this for urself instead of judging urself unworthy of incorruption.all u need is to start reading the new testament and obeying.start from matthew 5

---------------------------------------------------------------
New topic on Dreaming Nigeria blog.
[url=dreamingnigeria..com/2015/06/inspiration-what-are-you.html] Inspiration: What are you?[/url], read, comment and share with friends. Thank you for reading.

Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?(i Have Video) by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 18, 2015
misssclassy:

Arrant Nonsense!
so u want ur body to decay ?thats ur choice
Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?(i Have Video) by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 18, 2015
Freemanan:

Motion seconded.... TWICE....

Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?(i Have Video) by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 18, 2015
Ikennailex:

Dude hold it... I don't buy the bigotry... Try the next guy..
Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?(i Have Video) by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 18, 2015
Freemanan:

Dude hold it... I don't buy the bigotry... Try the next guy..
its not like am selling anything to u.instead of doubting,save urself now ur still alive.God bless
Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?(i Have Video) by babyme1(f): 10:40am On Jun 18, 2015
Something strange happened where i stay. During the construction of the Uyo - Ikot Ekpene Rd in Aks, the bull dozers used brought out a corpse that looks as if they just buried him. The clothes and coffin were totally gone, but d body was intact and fresh.

Heard the man died in the early 90s and was buried without any special treatment to d body. It was a sight as people trooped in to see d body. Some said maybe he was a saint or something. The family took d body for burial at another location.
Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?(i Have Video) by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 18, 2015
babyme1:
Something strange happened where i stay. During the construction of the Uyo - Ikot Ekpene Rd in Aks, the bull dozers used brought out a corpse that looks as if they just buried him. The clothes and coffin were totally gone, but d body was intact and fresh.

Heard the man died in the early 90s and was buried without any special treatment to d body. It was a sight as people trooped in to see d body. Some said maybe he was a saint or something. The family took d body for burial at another location.
exactly.there was also a nigerian woman shown on nta news that is still intact after 16yrs of death.we must all be holy.start reading and obeying the new testament from matthew 5.God bless
Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?(i Have Video) by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 18, 2015
babyme1:

exactly.you must be a saint to make heaven.there was also a nigerian woman shown on nta news that is still intact after 16yrs of death.we must all be holy.start reading and obeying the new testament from matthew 5.God bless
Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?(i Have Video) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 18, 2015
Ikennailex:

its not like am selling anything to u.instead of doubting,save urself now ur still alive.God bless
Thank you...

(1) (Reply)

10 Surprising Benefits Of Marrying Young / Some Crazy Pictures That Shows Why Women Live Longer Than Men / Photos: What Do You Think Would Be The Nationality Of This Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.