Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,843 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Did You Know That The Famous "Ayamantanga" Is Not Correct? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Did You Know That The Famous "Ayamantanga" Is Not Correct? (1656 Views)

English Sentence That Look Not Correct But Actually Is / For Your Own Sake, Dont Post On Nairaland When Your Head Is Not Correct / How To Know That You Are Hanging Around A Wicked Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Know That The Famous "Ayamantanga" Is Not Correct? by MrMoRitz: 6:36am On Jul 23, 2017
We have all been saying it wrong...it is infact " i am at anger" and not "ayamantanga" lol

get it, got it...ok fine...bye guys lol

Re: Did You Know That The Famous "Ayamantanga" Is Not Correct? by Atiku2019: 6:55am On Jul 23, 2017
MrMoRitz:
We have all been saying it wrong...it is infact " i am at anger" and not "ayamantanga" lol

get it, got it...ok fine...bye guys lol

Ishawuru

The Three Witches cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Know That The Famous "Ayamantanga" Is Not Correct? by pbethel: 7:06am On Jul 23, 2017
Hahaha....
Can u imagine? Thought it was a drama phrase.
Lol.

We learn everyday
Re: Did You Know That The Famous "Ayamantanga" Is Not Correct? by okosodo: 7:13am On Jul 23, 2017
You do not know the correct name of the drama, how do i trust you with this one. The title is not Agbara nla, check well

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That The Famous "Ayamantanga" Is Not Correct? by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 23, 2017
OMG. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That The Famous "Ayamantanga" Is Not Correct? by Nbote(m): 7:25am On Jul 23, 2017
Abeggi make una go sit down... Wetin we wan take d spelling do? Was it pronounced well or not? Nigerians and their penchnt for discovering d totally irrelevant. Its jus like asking for d English spelling of Nollywood incantations. Dats how one slowpoke started d biscuit bone/brisket bone nonsense..

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That The Famous "Ayamantanga" Is Not Correct? by MrMoRitz: 7:51am On Jul 23, 2017
Nbote:
Abeggi make una go sit down... Wetin we wan take d spelling do? Was it pronounced well or not? Nigerians and their penchnt for discovering d totally irrelevant. Its jus like asking for d English spelling of Nollywood incantations. Dats how one slowpoke started d biscuit bone/brisket bone nonsense..

lol... e pain it? Lol...calm down bro, and have a laugh once in a while

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know That The Famous "Ayamantanga" Is Not Correct? by MrMoRitz: 7:51am On Jul 23, 2017
BleSSedMee:
OMG. Lol.

lol...am telling you
Re: Did You Know That The Famous "Ayamantanga" Is Not Correct? by RSVP: 7:54am On Jul 23, 2017
Now I know... grin grin grin
Re: Did You Know That The Famous "Ayamantanga" Is Not Correct? by Ishilove: 2:35pm On Jul 23, 2017
Rubbish. The program was in Yoruba language so how can it be 'I am at anger'? Op, stop trying to trend rubbish, falshood and Arrant nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Did You Know That The Famous "Ayamantanga" Is Not Correct? by elektra(f): 3:59pm On Jul 23, 2017
Makes no sense. Why would anyone be yelling "I am at anger"? Is "I am at anger" even a proper sentence?

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know That The Famous "Ayamantanga" Is Not Correct? by NwaAmaikpe: 4:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
shocked
Re: Did You Know That The Famous "Ayamantanga" Is Not Correct? by Omofunaab2: 6:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
I remember watching this particular movie "Agbara nla" in the night. it was scary, kept seeing images of witches appear in my dream.

Mike bamiloye's films were damn scary

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That The Famous "Ayamantanga" Is Not Correct? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
Omofunaab2:
I remember watching this particular movie "Agbara nla" in the night. it was scary, kept seeing images of witches appear in my dream.

Mike bamiloye's films were damn scary

My bro, I think say na only me oh. I can vividly remember the witches entering people while they were sleeping facing upwards

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That The Famous "Ayamantanga" Is Not Correct? by Omofunaab2: 8:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
truthsayer009:

My bro, I think say na only me oh. I can vividly remember the witches entering people while they were sleeping facing upwards

Lol, i can't allow my kids to watch that kind of movie.

Scenes from that movie tormented me for weeks
Re: Did You Know That The Famous "Ayamantanga" Is Not Correct? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
Omofunaab2:

Lol, i can't allow my kids to watch that kind of movie.

Scenes from that movie tormented me for weeks

Yours was weeks. Mine was for 3 years.

(1) (Reply)

A Cry For Help. / . / Behaviour Of Men During A Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.