Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,692 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Building Interior & Exterior Finishing Design Manager - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building Interior & Exterior Finishing Design Manager (5831 Views)

General Finishings Of 5bdrs luxury Duplex At Ajah Area For Nl Member By Rotech / Pop Expert...interior & Exterior Decoration Design.. / Versatile Interior & Exterior Decor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Building Interior & Exterior Finishing Design Manager by Byhisgrace01(m): 11:48pm On Jun 17, 2015
We're rated the best when it comes to building finishing design and our services are rated 5 star in terms of loyalty, efficient service delivery, hard working, dedication, humble and time management. Give us a try and share your result here!
Re: Building Interior & Exterior Finishing Design Manager by waley007(m): 12:15am On Jun 18, 2015
Can i see a picture of some of your jobs and the price range
Re: Building Interior & Exterior Finishing Design Manager by Byhisgrace01(m): 4:37pm On Jun 18, 2015
waley007:
Can i see a picture of some of your jobs and the price range
Yes you can see pictures sir.

This build has been in this shape for the past 10 years due to lack of professional and trustworthy manager and also the owner of this Four flat building is based in Germany. With the intervention of God and our presence the project has reached 85% Interior finishing and all the Flats has been taken by tenants some already leaving while some are still yet to move in.
Re: Building Interior & Exterior Finishing Design Manager by waley007(m): 4:46pm On Jun 18, 2015
Byhisgrace01:
Yes you can see pictures sir.

This build has been in this shape for the past 10 years due to lack of professional management.

i need interior finishing
Re: Building Interior & Exterior Finishing Design Manager by Byhisgrace01(m): 5:01pm On Jun 18, 2015
Are you based in abroad or you're within the country and time won't allow you to manage your building interior & exterior finishing design?
We manage and finish building projects no matter the level of the project.
We are professionals in time management, hard-working, dedicated & we deliver the best according to your desire, and also the location of the project doesn't count.

Give us a call today & share your results here! 08155394930
Re: Building Interior & Exterior Finishing Design Manager by MulticolourDeco(f): 5:22pm On Jun 18, 2015
[quote author=Byhisgrace01 post=34899109][/quote]

Hello @waley007, search for @MulticolourDeco username on nairaland to view pictures of more Interior designs and decorations

Or visit www.facebook.com/Multicolour.Interiordezine
Or search for Multicolour Interiordezine on facebook for both our fan and profile page.
On Instagram, @kemi_multicolour
Or Visit www.kemimulticolour..com

We special in both Interior design and Interior decoration with years of experience in this field.
We are also a group of trained professional who are skilled and also talented in this field coming together to make up a company.
We work according to our Client's Interests and Client's Budgets and we give professional advice / councels to best outcome / results always.
Its our passion, not just a profession.

Olutola Olukemi
Creative Director
Multicolour Interiordezine
79684B85

Re: Building Interior & Exterior Finishing Design Manager by Byhisgrace01(m): 9:47pm On Jun 18, 2015
The interior design is based on customer's budget.
Master bathroom flow and wall tiles design

Re: Building Interior & Exterior Finishing Design Manager by Byhisgrace01(m): 9:53pm On Jun 18, 2015
Others rooms bathroom and toilet floor and wall tiles..

Re: Building Interior & Exterior Finishing Design Manager by Byhisgrace01(m): 9:57pm On Jun 18, 2015
Visitors toilet wall and floor tiles design view.

Re: Building Interior & Exterior Finishing Design Manager by Byhisgrace01(m): 10:09pm On Jun 18, 2015
We manage and finish building projects from any level.
We do interior and exterior finishing design.
We are rated 5star in-terms of good project management, reliable, capable, trustworthy, hard working and dedicated.

Give us a call today on 08155394930
Re: Building Interior & Exterior Finishing Design Manager by Byhisgrace01(m): 10:12pm On Jun 18, 2015
Down flat master bedroom toilet and bathroom design view.

Re: Building Interior & Exterior Finishing Design Manager by Byhisgrace01(m): 10:30pm On Jun 18, 2015
Kitchen painted in dove grey gloss and premium emotion white to match with the flow and wall tiles.

Re: Building Interior & Exterior Finishing Design Manager by Byhisgrace01(m): 10:39pm On Jun 18, 2015
Master bedroom with full wardrobe, wall painted in Premium emotion leaf green, top painted with Premium emotion white and the window protectors in Gloss oxide red.

Re: Building Interior & Exterior Finishing Design Manager by Byhisgrace01(m): 10:46pm On Jun 18, 2015
Still master bedroom view

Re: Building Interior & Exterior Finishing Design Manager by Byhisgrace01(m): 10:51pm On Jun 18, 2015
Other rooms bathroom and toilet design view.

Re: Building Interior & Exterior Finishing Design Manager by FastShipping: 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2015
If I gave money to someone who calls himself or herself and "interior decorator" and designed my house with like the pictures you posted here, that "interior decorator" will be chased out of Nigeria. The way I go declare war on the so called "interior decorator" ehnnnn....... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Building Interior & Exterior Finishing Design Manager by Byhisgrace01(m): 11:02pm On Jun 18, 2015
Visitors toilet design view

Re: Building Interior & Exterior Finishing Design Manager by Byhisgrace01(m): 11:18pm On Jun 18, 2015
Am sorry you're not following this post. This project is based on customer's requirement and to make sure the building is well managed by the right person and made ready for business not really for decoration. Thanks for your comment and observation.
FastShipping:
If I gave money to someone who calls himself or herself and "interior decorator" and designed my house with like the pictures you posted here, that "interior decorator" will be chased out of Nigeria. The way I go declare war on the so called "interior decorator" ehnnnn....... grin

Re: Building Interior & Exterior Finishing Design Manager by Byhisgrace01(m): 11:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
Parlour and dinning view

Re: Building Interior & Exterior Finishing Design Manager by FastShipping: 11:28pm On Jun 18, 2015
Now I can see some good work. You are doing yourself disservice with those earlier pictures. You are better off having those of the last pictures you just posted. Those earlier pictures did not give good first impression.

2 Likes

Re: Building Interior & Exterior Finishing Design Manager by Byhisgrace01(m): 11:49pm On Jun 18, 2015
From the above pictures it's clearly seen to be a project management of a Four flat with Three bedrooms each and also finished according to customer's budget and needs.
The owner of the building based in Germany so don't look other side, we are more than capable to give you what you desire..

We are rated 5star in-terms of good project management, reliable, capable, trustworthy, hard working and dedicated.

Re: Building Interior & Exterior Finishing Design Manager by deliceshop(m): 1:08am On Jun 19, 2015
Don't Forget that you will need 24/7 Electricity and yes its possible in Nigeria without having to buy a generator or NEPA nor PHCN

Read Below and contact us

Sick of Buying Petrol or Diesel? Need 24/7 Electricity? Affordable and Reliable Solar System is here.

Hello all fellow Nigerians,

Something this year our country was short down and held hostage by the oil and gas group.

We all have to play alone with them and have to live our own life by their rules even it came to a stage we stop having access to our hard earn cash, we could no longer make phone calls or watch the news

Many of us have in our houses 3 different size of generator plus banks of batteries as Inverter as backup to store energy, today the experience show us that with all the different size of generator and the banks of batteries as Inverter are all useless without petrol and Diesel.

Today I am proposing to you all my fellow Nigerians solution to have 24/7 Electricity in your home and live comfortable at a price of an average generator and it running cost for a 6 months.

I will give you a solution you can upgrade as you want alone the line without stress.

I can give you a solution of what it cost you to run your " I pass my neighbor generator for 6 months"

It's a tested and trusted solution at a very affordable price the goal here is not for me to make money from home uses but from cooperate bodies so am ready to set your home up for free without having to charge you installation fee

Visit our web site for more details or to contact us www.wnpgroup.com The offer is just for the first 50 people no matter the size of your home the installation fee will be free.

we have solution from

0.6kva

1Kva

1.5Kva

2Kva

2.5Kva

3kva

5Kva

25Kva

Etc

Power by
i-Modern Home
info@wnpgroup.com

1 Like

Re: Building Interior & Exterior Finishing Design Manager by Byhisgrace01(m): 7:44am On Jun 19, 2015
Good morning wonderful readers..
Re: Building Interior & Exterior Finishing Design Manager by Byhisgrace01(m): 8:15pm On Jun 19, 2015
We're rated the best when it comes to building finishing design and our services are rated 5 star in terms of loyalty, efficient service delivery, hard working, dedication, humble and time management. Give us a try and share your result here!

It doesn't matter the location where your project is sited what matters is give us a try.

Re: Building Interior & Exterior Finishing Design Manager by Byhisgrace01(m): 11:45pm On Jun 19, 2015

Re: Building Interior & Exterior Finishing Design Manager by Byhisgrace01(m): 11:52pm On Jun 19, 2015
We appreciate your observations and advise sir, Thanks.
FastShipping:
Now I can see some good work. You are doing yourself disservice with those earlier pictures. You are better off having those of the last pictures you just posted. Those earlier pictures did not give good first impression.
Re: Building Interior & Exterior Finishing Design Manager by Byhisgrace01(m): 12:30pm On Jun 20, 2015
Are you based in abroad or you're within the country and time won't allow you to manage your building interior or exterior finishing design?
We manage and finish building projects no matter the level of the project.
We are professionals in time management, hard-working, dedicated and we deliver the best according to your desire also the location of the project doesn't count.

Give us a call today and share your results here! 08155394930
Re: Building Interior & Exterior Finishing Design Manager by Byhisgrace01(m): 12:47pm On Jun 20, 2015
We're rated the best when it comes to building finishing design and our services are rated 5 star in terms of loyalty, efficient service delivery, hard working, dedicated, humble and time management. Give us a try and share your results here!!!
Re: Building Interior & Exterior Finishing Design Manager by Byhisgrace01(m): 12:52pm On Jun 20, 2015
We're rated the best when it comes to building finishing design and our services are rated 5 star in terms of loyalty, efficient service delivery, hard working, dedicated, humble and time management. Give us a try and share your results here!!!
Re: Building Interior & Exterior Finishing Design Manager by waley007(m): 1:00pm On Jun 20, 2015
I must confess i like that kitchen wit nice finishing..are you truly the one that did that?am very serious
Re: Building Interior & Exterior Finishing Design Manager by Byhisgrace01(m): 5:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
Sure, if you actually want me to handle yours you can give me a call.
waley007:
I must confess i like that kitchen wit nice finishing..are you truly the one that did that?am very serious
Re: Building Interior & Exterior Finishing Design Manager by Byhisgrace01(m): 5:51pm On Jun 20, 2015
Work in progress

(1) (2) (Reply)

Used Alibert Furniture For Sale / House Or Pool Party At Roseanne Residence / Pvc Ceiling Panel, Pvc Wall Panel, Pvc Door Panel, Profastional Chinese Supplier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.