Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

It's Time We Begin To Ask Our Senate Questions, 9 Billion Naira Is Too Much. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's Time We Begin To Ask Our Senate Questions, 9 Billion Naira Is Too Much. (551 Views)

N2billion Placed Into Babatude Fashola’s Proposal, Senate Questions / Why Saraki Must Remain Our Senate President - Ubani Ogbonna / Saraki Not Our Senate President. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Time We Begin To Ask Our Senate Questions, 9 Billion Naira Is Too Much. by Heroesofnaija: 11:56pm On Jun 17, 2015
TOPIC FOR HEROES OF NAIJA'S PARLIAMENTARY
SITTING OF WEDNESDAY 17th JUNE, 2015;The 8th
Assembly that has just been inaugurated are demanding
for #8.64b approximately (# 9billion ) each for their
wardrobe in a year. What is your take on this as a
concerned Nigerian and someone with national interest at
heart?
Join us on whatsapp via 08026799926

1 Like

Re: It's Time We Begin To Ask Our Senate Questions, 9 Billion Naira Is Too Much. by sunnyt1(m): 12:07am On Jun 18, 2015
I am one of the most balanced and unbiased dude you will ever come across and i will be very frank about my response.

Its easier to crucify these senator because their envious but lamentable escapade do not affect us directly.

If your dad or uncle were one of them, would we still be saying the same thing?
Re: It's Time We Begin To Ask Our Senate Questions, 9 Billion Naira Is Too Much. by double0seven(m): 1:12am On Jun 18, 2015
sunnyt1:
I am one of the most balanced and unbiased dude you will ever come across and i will be very frank about my response.

Its easier to crucify these senator because their envious but lamentable escapade do not affect us directly.

If your dad or uncle were one of them, would we still be saying the same thing?

your view and perspective is anything but balanced. what sort of judgement or conclusion is that; so one sided; so skewed in favour of the absurd.

You will do yourself a good service to go check the MEANINGS of balance in a dictionary.
Re: It's Time We Begin To Ask Our Senate Questions, 9 Billion Naira Is Too Much. by sunnyt1(m): 5:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
double0seven:

your view and perspective is anything but balanced. what sort of judgement or conclusion is that; so one sided; so skewed in favour of the absurd.

You will do yourself a good service to go check the MEANINGS of balance in a dictionary.

You are not being honest then. You are still viewing this from your angle, im sure if ur uncle or dad was one of them your view will be different.

(1) (Reply)

Ben Murray-bruce, Urges Fed Govt To Invest In Youth Ideas / Shake Up In INEC: See Who’s Where / 37 Teachers Died In Kaduna Bomb Blast - NUT President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.