Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Impersonators Approach Kashamu With Plan To Poison Obasanjo - - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Impersonators Approach Kashamu With Plan To Poison Obasanjo - (17416 Views)

5 Impersonators Of Salisu Buhari, Buhari’s First Son Denied Bail / Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu / Senator Kashamu Confirms Plot To Poison Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Impersonators Approach Kashamu With Plan To Poison Obasanjo - by AbuMikey(m): 10:37am On Jun 18, 2015
jerflakes:
The hustle is real.
Turn any situation to cash.
Yahoo 101: Introduction to 419
Bloody Hell gringringrin
Re: Impersonators Approach Kashamu With Plan To Poison Obasanjo - by Seeeeeeee: 10:37am On Jun 18, 2015
Sounds like super story to me
Re: Impersonators Approach Kashamu With Plan To Poison Obasanjo - by folabayo1(f): 10:37am On Jun 18, 2015
Pure and glaring scam. undecided

Ebora owu grin
Re: Impersonators Approach Kashamu With Plan To Poison Obasanjo - by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 18, 2015
Chigold101:

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/impersonators-approach-kashamu-with-plan-to-poison-obasanjo/#sthash.3gWNCyb5.dpuf

lalasticlala

so funny they are igbos. They speak yoruba more than yorubas cos they developed Lagos.
Re: Impersonators Approach Kashamu With Plan To Poison Obasanjo - by femliany(m): 10:41am On Jun 18, 2015
All na wash
Re: Impersonators Approach Kashamu With Plan To Poison Obasanjo - by egift(m): 10:41am On Jun 18, 2015
Mayba Kasumu was in the plot before and when they started making outrageous demands, he got them arrested. Kashamu want to be on OBJ's good books.
Re: Impersonators Approach Kashamu With Plan To Poison Obasanjo - by benedictnsi(m): 10:45am On Jun 18, 2015
Chigold101:

I hope you read what you actually posted? What has Kashame done to you that make you vomit all this things? If this is how you reach your own conclusion then something is really wrong somewhere. Why not wait until the accused starts singing before you join in the chorus...

The truth remains that both of you have NOT said anything meaningful.

You tried correcting him and *bleeped up too
Re: Impersonators Approach Kashamu With Plan To Poison Obasanjo - by Situation001(m): 10:46am On Jun 18, 2015
All i see is man who set up a story in order to seek the favour of ebora owu...

I hope obasanjo understands..
Re: Impersonators Approach Kashamu With Plan To Poison Obasanjo - by Zeddicus001(m): 10:49am On Jun 18, 2015
Igbos are the problems of Nigeria
Re: Impersonators Approach Kashamu With Plan To Poison Obasanjo - by bettercreature(m): 10:51am On Jun 18, 2015
dustmalik:

In this country, anything is possible. I suspect that he simply picked two people he doesn't like and lied against them. And given how corrupt the Nigerian police is, and how rich and powerful Kashamu is, your guess is as good as mine. The fact is that, he would do anything to get back on the good side of OBJ.
People like Kashamu are the kind you wish you never met.
I think he got them paid,Kashamu is an advanced sophisticated criminal,he is just trying to justify why he is romancing Obasanjo
Re: Impersonators Approach Kashamu With Plan To Poison Obasanjo - by noblegrex: 11:00am On Jun 18, 2015
Poison who? Baba, I don laugh tiered.d story never stated y only that they spoke ill words about obj bt is that enough to poison him ahahahaha may God help them. FOOLS.baba no b God o.but if him take the poison I bet u na TOM TOM kash won't dare. Still laughing sef
Re: Impersonators Approach Kashamu With Plan To Poison Obasanjo - by anonimi: 11:05am On Jun 18, 2015
lpsoep:
Obasanjo cannot be killed

Yes. True.

He will NOT die, abi
Re: Impersonators Approach Kashamu With Plan To Poison Obasanjo - by africanusvu(m): 11:09am On Jun 18, 2015
You took us as morons? Stage managed act to prove to OBJ that Kashamu stil lobes him,The story ends here ,No part two,nest is to settle these two actors and kashamu reconciles wit Obj,I bet my girl friend,u can't find this two accused arested in any police station in nigeria,Case closed
Re: Impersonators Approach Kashamu With Plan To Poison Obasanjo - by Zico5(m): 12:15pm On Jun 18, 2015
Igbo kwenu, anything for money. This is terrible. How could igbo stoop this low, and they think the man is mugulicious mugu that can easily fall for then. Prison is ur last bus stop I swear
Re: Impersonators Approach Kashamu With Plan To Poison Obasanjo - by lifeworth247(m): 12:17pm On Jun 18, 2015
Re: Impersonators Approach Kashamu With Plan To Poison Obasanjo - by mkoabiola: 12:18pm On Jun 18, 2015
When a woman frm d east claim to b d daughter of ebora owu,kashamu knws beta,
Ds is a cooked story
Re: Impersonators Approach Kashamu With Plan To Poison Obasanjo - by dannewlife(m): 12:25pm On Jun 18, 2015
They met in a hotel where they collected 500,000 from your younger brother. What is that money for Sir ?
Re: Impersonators Approach Kashamu With Plan To Poison Obasanjo - by van1: 12:26pm On Jun 18, 2015
Nawa o just because of Money
Re: Impersonators Approach Kashamu With Plan To Poison Obasanjo - by PStacks(m): 1:15pm On Jun 18, 2015
You hear sombody is an "Ebora" and you want to poison him..

He can never Eat poison..

Poison can't work on Baba..

If to say na poison go kill baba, the one wey him chop for Yola Prison for don kill am.

Nothing except God can kill Baba.

grin useless people.

Babatosanjo.

Live on #Ebora Himself..
Re: Impersonators Approach Kashamu With Plan To Poison Obasanjo - by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 18, 2015
use every opportunity to scam.
Re: Impersonators Approach Kashamu With Plan To Poison Obasanjo - by genearts(m): 1:43pm On Jun 18, 2015
ikaboy:
What a vague and empty story.
I jst tire for vanguard...... vanguard is dead
Re: Impersonators Approach Kashamu With Plan To Poison Obasanjo - by Chigold101(m): 3:26pm On Jun 18, 2015
benedictnsi:

The truth remains that both of you have NOT said anything meaningful.

You tried correcting him and *bleeped up too
na bleep up more... Who told you i was correcting him? Do you think I care about him or what he said.
Re: Impersonators Approach Kashamu With Plan To Poison Obasanjo - by morbeta(m): 3:51pm On Jun 18, 2015
Kashamu Kashamu Kashamu! This pro-Obasnjo moves will never buy or move Baba Iyabo, he is unforfiven. This is pure cock and bull story. For my investigative poin of view, u must have nurtured such moves, but the sharp guys around you took advantage to swindle u claen. Remember Obj practices crushing of enemy totally. Be wise.

1 Like

Re: Impersonators Approach Kashamu With Plan To Poison Obasanjo - by morbeta(m): 3:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
Kashamu Kashamu Kashamu! This pro-Obasnjo moves will never buy or move Baba Iyabo, he is unfogriving. This is pure cock and bull story. From my investigative poin of view, u must have nurtured such moves, but the sharp guys around you took advantage to swindle u claen. Remember Obj practices crushing of enemy totally. Be wise.
Re: Impersonators Approach Kashamu With Plan To Poison Obasanjo - by Aufbauh(m): 4:14pm On Jun 18, 2015
Hmmm those names Peter Uwakala and Victoria Alaegbu sounds saTANist. These guys have escaped from NL with their hatred to go and poison baba OBJ but the god of lagoon caught up with them.
Re: Impersonators Approach Kashamu With Plan To Poison Obasanjo - by badesco(m): 6:43pm On Jun 18, 2015
The Easterners and money. I fear ooooooopo.
Re: Impersonators Approach Kashamu With Plan To Poison Obasanjo - by McDoe(m): 9:15am On Jun 19, 2015
Kashamu wahala don too much sef. All the money illegally acquired no reach? Does he wants us to
probe him? Best Western Hotel, bar Beach, Lagos, on my mind

(1) (2) (Reply)

AirForce Deploys Special Forces In Airports / Presidency Transmits Minimum Wage Bill To National Assembly / Police Order People To Vacate Barracks Near Jos Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.