Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Presidency Transmits Minimum Wage Bill To National Assembly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Transmits Minimum Wage Bill To National Assembly (17422 Views)

Senate To Fast-Track Passage Of New Minimum Wage Bill / Saraki Signs National Minimum Wage Bill / Minimum Wage Bill Passes Second Reading At Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidency Transmits Minimum Wage Bill To National Assembly by kayodeadeniji2(m): 5:53am On Jan 24, 2019
The Presidency on Wednesday evening confirmed the transmission of the National Minimum Wage Bill to the National Assembly for necessary legislative actions.

The Senior Special Assistant to the President on National Assembly Matters (Senate), Senator Ita Enang, disclosed this to one of our correspondents in Abuja

https://punchng.com/presidency-transmits-minimum-wage-bill-to-nassembly/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Transmits Minimum Wage Bill To National Assembly by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:57am On Jan 24, 2019
This is GOOD governance.
The thieving party looted and raped our dear country at the period the nation made her highest money.
But look at Our darling President MUHAMMADU BUHARI doing everything he can to make this country work again.

And those same sets of foolish, CORRUPT POLITICIANS still wants to come back?!
GOD FORBID!!

GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI
Give it up for African President of the Year.....DAAR COMMUNICATIONS say so!

57 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Presidency Transmits Minimum Wage Bill To National Assembly by freemanbubble: 5:57am On Jan 24, 2019
Isoright

Hmmmm
So federal will pay thirty thousand and others can pay twenty seven
Na wa o
Anyway buhari should make all federal parastatals to key into the integrated payroll system. A suitation were all federal staff salary will be paid directly into their account. If this can be done ehnnn
Then workers will be happy and billions will be saved because their will be no more deduction from useless unions such as nasu and the rest. Those workers are suffering in the hands of Thier organisation
There is too much corruption in our government organisations especially in tertiary institutions. My uncle work in uniben

Even without increasing minimum wage. Just pay them directly and see people will be happy and they won't give a fuckkkk about increase in minimum wage

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Transmits Minimum Wage Bill To National Assembly by davibid: 5:58am On Jan 24, 2019

Ordinary minimum wage for Civil Servants is taking forever for approval and implementation....

If it were to be a bill that will benefit the president, senate or NASS it would have been ...

Smh for 9ja

#KINGBID

16 Likes

Re: Presidency Transmits Minimum Wage Bill To National Assembly by contigiency(m): 5:58am On Jan 24, 2019
Talk and do president who loves the masses and want the resources of the country to go round and affect the lives of all and sundry. Unlike the one who wants to enrich only his friends.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Presidency Transmits Minimum Wage Bill To National Assembly by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:58am On Jan 24, 2019
Long overdue. Baba goslow.

Pls when is ASSU calling off, if it was Jonathan regime, this strike would've been a thing of the past. But we at an era were lives of cows matter most to the man at the affairs of power.
Smh

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Transmits Minimum Wage Bill To National Assembly by solex1988(m): 5:58am On Jan 24, 2019
We are watching
Re: Presidency Transmits Minimum Wage Bill To National Assembly by olatade(m): 5:58am On Jan 24, 2019
nice. speedy implementation, no more delays.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Transmits Minimum Wage Bill To National Assembly by dynicks(m): 5:59am On Jan 24, 2019
Ok
Re: Presidency Transmits Minimum Wage Bill To National Assembly by Mrjaz(m): 6:00am On Jan 24, 2019
How much did they transmit grin

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Transmits Minimum Wage Bill To National Assembly by TIGRITIS: 6:00am On Jan 24, 2019
olatade:
nice. speedy implementation, no more delays.
Na so o!
No time. It should be implemented before election, I no want hear story.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Transmits Minimum Wage Bill To National Assembly by ebuka440: 6:01am On Jan 24, 2019
It was sent so that the Nigerians will vote for them. Even though it is being implemented, APC government must go

10 Likes

Re: Presidency Transmits Minimum Wage Bill To National Assembly by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:02am On Jan 24, 2019
contigiency:
Talk and do president who loves the masses and want the resources of the country to go round and affect the lives of all and sundry. Unlike the one who wants to enrich only his friends.
You have said it all patriot.
With people like you, this nation future is bright.
Good to see people of sane mind here.
You are blessed bro.

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Presidency Transmits Minimum Wage Bill To National Assembly by Ijaya123: 6:03am On Jan 24, 2019
Right step in the right direction.

In another story,
'' I'm not a saint.
I stole but the money I stole can not be compared to the billions my Vice stole in 8 years.''
~ Obasanjo,
My Watch, Page 49.

11 Likes

Re: Presidency Transmits Minimum Wage Bill To National Assembly by helinues: 6:04am On Jan 24, 2019
How much was transmitted?

27,000 or 30,000 ?

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Transmits Minimum Wage Bill To National Assembly by AllenSpencer: 6:04am On Jan 24, 2019
Evil and Demonic Saraki will not make it go through.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Transmits Minimum Wage Bill To National Assembly by AllenSpencer: 6:06am On Jan 24, 2019
post=75054045:

You have said it all patriot.
With people like you, this nation future is bright.
Good to see people of sane mind here.
You are blessed bro.

God bless your Mother!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidency Transmits Minimum Wage Bill To National Assembly by Nobody: 6:06am On Jan 24, 2019
grin Have they agreed?
Re: Presidency Transmits Minimum Wage Bill To National Assembly by olatade(m): 6:06am On Jan 24, 2019
TIGRITIS:

Na so o!
No time. It should be implemented before election, I no want hear story.

a friend of mine said it will not be implemented until 2018 budget runs out which is in may or so.2019 budget picks up in june which is where the new minimum wage is captured. I'm not sure but i kind of believe him

5 Likes

Re: Presidency Transmits Minimum Wage Bill To National Assembly by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:07am On Jan 24, 2019
AllenSpencer:

God bless your Mother!
AMEN AMEN AMEN IN JESUS NAME and yours too Sir Allen!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Transmits Minimum Wage Bill To National Assembly by olaolulazio(m): 6:08am On Jan 24, 2019
PMB is the man.

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Transmits Minimum Wage Bill To National Assembly by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:08am On Jan 24, 2019
olatade:

a friend of mine said to it will not be implemented until 2018 budget runs out which is may or so.2019 budget picks up in june which is where the new minimum wage is captured. I'm not sure but i kind of believe him
Goodluck to you and your friend!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Transmits Minimum Wage Bill To National Assembly by MrAJQ(m): 6:08am On Jan 24, 2019
When the President speaks, he speaks his true intention.
God bless the lion king.
Live long sir.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Transmits Minimum Wage Bill To National Assembly by Nobody: 6:08am On Jan 24, 2019
Mean while

Learn how to profit from the Financial Market and how to start a business in Nigeria visit
www.360forextrader.com
Re: Presidency Transmits Minimum Wage Bill To National Assembly by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:09am On Jan 24, 2019
Brown14:

why are you so stupid?
Brown14, Between [/b] and you that had [b]RAW SEX with a prostitute as you personally let us know below, who is more stupid?!

And you have the audacity to be putting on suit on your profile.
Whoowoodatot?! cheesy

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidency Transmits Minimum Wage Bill To National Assembly by TIGRITIS: 6:09am On Jan 24, 2019
olatade:

a friend of mine said it will not be implemented until 2018 budget runs out which is in may or so.2019 budget picks up in june which is where the new minimum wage is captured. I'm not sure but i kind of believe him
Hmmm, nawa o.
Re: Presidency Transmits Minimum Wage Bill To National Assembly by olatade(m): 6:10am On Jan 24, 2019
post=75054134:
Goodluck to you and your friend!

i don't need your "goodluck".

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo's Ebook (my Watch) Now Available / Ngige Threatens To Sue James Falake Over N2 Billion Allegation / Nigerians Won’t Replace Us With Bra-buying Government – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.