Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

PDP Appointed Ministers And Military Chiefs Are Still In Their Posts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Appointed Ministers And Military Chiefs Are Still In Their Posts (4570 Views)

Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo / List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios / Pat Utomi. Falana, Odiemegkwe, Oyinlola Screened To Be Appointed Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Appointed Ministers And Military Chiefs Are Still In Their Posts by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 18, 2015
Or are we on auto pilot?

Since inauguration, PMB :

has not appeared at any live or televised public events in Nigeria.

has not been seen by any Nigerian journalists who could put any questions to him.

has not been photographed by anybody in Nigeria other than official photos issued to media showing him on steps of Aeroplanes going to and returning from foreign trips.

did not appear at any live events at the G7 summit

has not appeared for any press conference anywhere.

has not appeared in front of the media to explain by himself why he has not moved into the presidential villa 3 weeks after inauguration.

has not appeared to explain why he is not having meetings with members of his transition team as none of them have been seen or photographed other than Lai Mohammed and John Oyegun.

has not appointed ministers and is apparently attending summits without any team to accompany him.

hasn't appeared at any live press conference to inform us of the outcomes of any of the summits or state visits he has attended.

did not appeared at any live events at AU summit with other African leaders.

did not appear to inaugurate his own NAss.

did not appear to meet APC lawmakers.

Also the first lady has also not appeared at any live events since the president's inauguration.

Nigerian news channels seem have been asked not speculate about ministerial appointments.

Am I the only person in Nigeria that is concerned by all of the above?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: PDP Appointed Ministers And Military Chiefs Are Still In Their Posts by Brightology2(m): 7:21am On Jun 18, 2015
Baba has no idea on wat to do.d duara dullard is still on a confuse state of mind.he shld simply resign.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Appointed Ministers And Military Chiefs Are Still In Their Posts by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 18, 2015
Till after fasting baba go get our time

2 Likes

Re: PDP Appointed Ministers And Military Chiefs Are Still In Their Posts by shortgun(m): 7:31am On Jun 18, 2015
The brainless one is confused.,, or he's probably waiting on G7 for further instructions.

12 Likes

Re: PDP Appointed Ministers And Military Chiefs Are Still In Their Posts by natas22: 7:39am On Jun 18, 2015
Na wa so much hate on our president, the summary of everything he gives no f##k what you guys are saying about him.his a man with an independent mind which APC members later found out.
If you like call him dullard but I know he has achieved more than you guys with PhDs.
www.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Appointed Ministers And Military Chiefs Are Still In Their Posts by BlackTechnology: 7:44am On Jun 18, 2015
Buhari is confused

It is easy to preach change than to cause change.

I hope those sophisticated southern slaves now understand what we SS/SE are saying. grin

5 Likes

Re: PDP Appointed Ministers And Military Chiefs Are Still In Their Posts by modath(f): 7:53am On Jun 18, 2015
GenBuhari:
Or are we on auto pilot?

Why are you so spreading falsehood when you are in the UK Which minister is still at his/ her post? You need to stop all these!!

So Baba is supposed to change service chiefs in the midst of BH crisis & appoint people who may or may not be aware of what to do simply because they were appointed by the Jonathan Admiistration...

I'm never surprised or offended by your posts cos its obvious you don't even know what you are talking about ALL THE TIME!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Appointed Ministers And Military Chiefs Are Still In Their Posts by dejavski(m): 7:53am On Jun 18, 2015
Who are the southern slaves
Re: PDP Appointed Ministers And Military Chiefs Are Still In Their Posts by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 18, 2015
The Perm Secretaries and other Civil servants are only implementing policies of GEJ's administration. The service chiefs and heads of department and agencies are same people under the last administration. Buhari's government is yet to come up with any new policy or personnel. Perhaps, he's learning on the job...Let's give him Three Years or more to learn!

Nigeria is on auto-pilot

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Appointed Ministers And Military Chiefs Are Still In Their Posts by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 18, 2015
natas22:
Na wa so much hate on our president, the summary of everything he gives no f##k what you guys are saying about him.his a man with an independent mind which APC members later found out.
If you like call him dullard but I know he has achieved more than you guys with PhDs.
www.
And who told dis cow dat Buhari doesn't give a Bleep?
Wen u turn his spokesperson

4 Likes

Re: PDP Appointed Ministers And Military Chiefs Are Still In Their Posts by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 18, 2015
Please then enlighten me who are running the ministries of government.
modath:

Why are you so spreading falsehood when you are in the UK Which minister is still at his/ her post? You need to stop all these!!

So Baba is supposed to change service chiefs in the midst of BH crisis & appoint people who may or may not be aware of what to do simply because they were appointed by the Jonathan Admiistration...

I'm never surprised or offended by your posts cos its obvious you don't even know what you are talking about ALL THE TIME!
Re: PDP Appointed Ministers And Military Chiefs Are Still In Their Posts by dejavski(m): 7:58am On Jun 18, 2015
barcanista:
The Perm Secretaries and other Civil servants are only implementing policies of GEJ's administration. The service chiefs and heads of department and agencies are same people under the last administration. Buhari's government is yet to come up with any new policy or personnel. Perhaps, he's learning on the job...Let's give him Three Years or more to learn!

Lol Baba is on Graduate Trainee Mode grin

Nigeria is on auto-pilot
Re: PDP Appointed Ministers And Military Chiefs Are Still In Their Posts by shortgun(m): 8:00am On Jun 18, 2015
modath:

But you guys said Jonathan appointment the wrong people, why is Buhari still using them
Where is the change? If he's continuing with Jonathans men...... he has nothing new to offer .. if he has nothing new to offer he should resign.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Appointed Ministers And Military Chiefs Are Still In Their Posts by natas22: 8:01am On Jun 18, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

And who told dis cow dat Buhari doesn't give a Bleep?
Wen u turn his spokesperson

Your comment says so much about you, bro stop making yourself look small by using so much hate speech it shows you lack many things.
www.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Appointed Ministers And Military Chiefs Are Still In Their Posts by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 18, 2015
natas22:

Your comment says so much about you, bro stop making yourself look small by using so much hate speech it shows you lack many things.
www.
Kids everywhere
Re: PDP Appointed Ministers And Military Chiefs Are Still In Their Posts by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 18, 2015
dejavski:
Lol Baba is on Graduate Trainee Mode grin
Trainee President

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Appointed Ministers And Military Chiefs Are Still In Their Posts by natas22: 8:09am On Jun 18, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Kids everywhere

Wrong again I ain't a kid not even close. Just trying to help you out bro learn to attack an argument with no hate speech. its a free world and freedom of speech is one of the human rights so if you feel that my comments is not in order you kindly put it in order with more educative examples not calling someone names it makes you sound like a kid. Bro learn that
www.
Re: PDP Appointed Ministers And Military Chiefs Are Still In Their Posts by dejavski(m): 8:09am On Jun 18, 2015
barcanista:
Trainee President

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Appointed Ministers And Military Chiefs Are Still In Their Posts by gratiaeo(m): 8:10am On Jun 18, 2015
The duara dullard will turn this country up side down.

1 Like

Re: PDP Appointed Ministers And Military Chiefs Are Still In Their Posts by luvinhubby(m): 8:14am On Jun 18, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Till after fasting baba go get our time
Abi oo! Let the man observe his religious rites first & we can start talking after. Everyone knows the importance of ramadan to muslims.

Happy ramadan to my muslim friend.
Re: PDP Appointed Ministers And Military Chiefs Are Still In Their Posts by kokoA(m): 8:18am On Jun 18, 2015
It took GEJ six weeks to appoint his ministers, besides the senate is on recess.. It makes no sense to remove service chiefs now when we are in the middle of a war.. On heads of government agencies, I think the OP and his cohorts are just trying hard sound intelligent when they are not. Just yesterday, Mr. President requested for the full account details of all government agencies, this is a process of handover or you guys were expecting him to just sack all heads of agencies without knowing the state of what they are leaving behind? Nigerians are not use to systematic way of doing things, they enjoy the "gra-gra" method.. That's why we are where we are today.. Smh.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Appointed Ministers And Military Chiefs Are Still In Their Posts by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 18, 2015
Crucial difference was that he was already a part of the existing government when he became president, hence there is no urgency to reshuffle the ministers which is all he had to do.
Here we have an entirely new government from the opposition party, failing to appoint its own choice of ministers.
kokoA:
It took GEJ six weeks to appoint his ministers, besides the senate is on recess.. It makes no sense to remove service chiefs now when we are in the middle of a war.. On heads of government agencies, I think the OP and his cohorts are just trying hard sound intelligent when they are not. Just yesterday, Mr. President requested for the full account details of all government agencies, this is a process of handover or you guys were expecting him to just sack all heads of agencies without knowing the state of what they are leaving behind? Nigerians are not use to systematic way of doing things, they enjoy the "gra-gra" method.. That's why we are where we are today.. Smh.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Appointed Ministers And Military Chiefs Are Still In Their Posts by BlackTechnology: 8:31am On Jun 18, 2015
GenBuhari:
Crucial difference was that he was already a part of the existing government when he became president, hence there is no urgency to reshuffle the ministers which is all he had to do.
Here we have an entirely new government from the opposition party, failing to appoint its own choice of ministers.

Perfect Response cool

2 Likes

Re: PDP Appointed Ministers And Military Chiefs Are Still In Their Posts by kingbasil: 8:31am On Jun 18, 2015
kokoA:

Nigerians are not use to systematic way of doing things, they enjoy the "gra-gra" method..

its like you know something we all don't know. Please care to share with the house... cool cool

1 Like

Re: PDP Appointed Ministers And Military Chiefs Are Still In Their Posts by EMANY01(m): 8:44am On Jun 18, 2015
kokoA:
It took GEJ six weeks to appoint his ministers, besides the senate is on recess.. It makes no sense to remove service chiefs now when we are in the middle of a war.. On heads of government agencies, I think the OP and his cohorts are just trying hard sound intelligent when they are not. Just yesterday, Mr. President requested for the full account details of all government agencies, this is a process of handover or you guys were expecting him to just sack all heads of agencies without knowing the state of what they are leaving behind? [size=18pt]Nigerians are not use to systematic way of doing things, they enjoy the "gra-gra" method..[/size] That's why we are where we are today.. Smh.

IF you had this opinion in GEJ's tenure ,the hypocrisy of that write up would not stink as much as it does right now.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Appointed Ministers And Military Chiefs Are Still In Their Posts by PointB: 8:45am On Jun 18, 2015
Change, huh? cheesy grin
Re: PDP Appointed Ministers And Military Chiefs Are Still In Their Posts by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 18, 2015
old wine is waiting to get Better oooops I mean older

1 Like

Re: PDP Appointed Ministers And Military Chiefs Are Still In Their Posts by deor03(m): 9:07am On Jun 18, 2015
kokoA:

I don't like it when people JUSTIFY the actions of this government by saying the PREVIOUS government did thesame thing.

What is the meaning of CHANGE ?

4 Likes

Re: PDP Appointed Ministers And Military Chiefs Are Still In Their Posts by blacksta(m): 9:08am On Jun 18, 2015
Lol.... you expect PMB to behave like Wike sacking every dick tom and harry ..... grin

Whether you like am or no like am

PMB till 2023....

Internet warriors...

1 Like

Re: PDP Appointed Ministers And Military Chiefs Are Still In Their Posts by Emperortj93(m): 9:09am On Jun 18, 2015
This should be interesting
baba one chance
trainee presidor
tourist presidor
Daura President

1 Like

Re: PDP Appointed Ministers And Military Chiefs Are Still In Their Posts by stepo707: 9:27am On Jun 18, 2015
I don't know whic of you ave watced nikita season 4 and seen how the shop created doubles even for the US president and FBI director.Are you sure the west have not detained te original buhari and given us a cloned/double and then remote this present one.I fear america oh.They are capable of anything.
Gen Buhari sometimes I want to believe in your conspiracies
Re: PDP Appointed Ministers And Military Chiefs Are Still In Their Posts by Addme: 9:29am On Jun 18, 2015
@OP, just name a minister that served with GEJ that is still functioning as a minister?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayose Commences Ado-ekiti Road Dualization / Why The CCB And CCT Are Wrong In Saraki's Case / Buhari Flaunts Cleavage In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.