Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,443 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Did Nnamdi Kanu Start Radio Biafra After Buhari’s Victory? PICTURES. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Nnamdi Kanu Start Radio Biafra After Buhari’s Victory? PICTURES. (4653 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum / Who Will Lead Igbo Out Of Biafra After 2 And Half Decade Price Paid? / Did Nnamdi Kanu Really Ask Igbos To Kill Yoruba People. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Nnamdi Kanu Start Radio Biafra After Buhari’s Victory? PICTURES. by Longeria(m): 7:00pm On Mar 15, 2016
People always argue that Nnamdi Kanu Started this radio biafra and IPOB movement just after buhari won 2015 presidential election.
Others argue otherwise.

Looking at the dates at these Screenshots will certainly set the record straight.

1 Like

Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Start Radio Biafra After Buhari’s Victory? PICTURES. by emzila(m): 7:06pm On Mar 15, 2016
k
Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Start Radio Biafra After Buhari’s Victory? PICTURES. by Tundenoni(m): 7:07pm On Mar 15, 2016
I'm sure Nnamdi KANU has quit the silly agitation of Biafra.
Don't shatap there,
I'd not pity you if you're properly dealt with.

4 Likes

Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Start Radio Biafra After Buhari’s Victory? PICTURES. by tsephanyah(f): 7:10pm On Mar 15, 2016
was difference doz it makes, he is in jail and those that can back him to secure his release are not in the mood I guess

1 Like

Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Start Radio Biafra After Buhari’s Victory? PICTURES. by Naija9090: 7:17pm On Mar 15, 2016
All 3 posters above are yoruba. These are grown yoruba men identifying as "female". Pathetic, cowardly and shameless!

Instead of addressing slaughter of yorubas by Hausa-Fulani in Lagos, they are here thinking about a man who has not killed a fly let alone a human. Misplaced priority out of envy! All they think about 24/7 is Igbo, Igbo, Igbo even when Hausa-Fulani is slaughtering them. SMH!

Every negative post you will read here is by yoruba.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Start Radio Biafra After Buhari’s Victory? PICTURES. by Longeria(m): 7:24pm On Mar 15, 2016
Tundenoni:
Don't shatap there,
Please face topic.

3 Likes

Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Start Radio Biafra After Buhari’s Victory? PICTURES. by Longeria(m): 7:35pm On Mar 15, 2016
tsephanyah:
was difference doz it makes, he is in jail and those that can back him to secure his release are not in the mood I guess
I believe that's your only source of happiness.

Continue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Start Radio Biafra After Buhari’s Victory? PICTURES. by Flexherbal(m): 7:41pm On Mar 15, 2016
All I want to say is that our politicians don't care about us.
Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Start Radio Biafra After Buhari’s Victory? PICTURES. by ChoCandyDiamond(f): 7:54pm On Mar 15, 2016
The North and SW believe and always say that SE doesnt contribute anything to Nigeria, but let them grant them Biafra they refuse, anytime they hear the mention of Biafra they will begin to suffer from convulsion and epilepsy, who is fooling who grin grin shocked shocked

15 Likes

Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Start Radio Biafra After Buhari’s Victory? PICTURES. by skyman200(m): 7:59pm On Mar 15, 2016
If they want biafra allow them to go, u said that they don t contribute to the Economy why still holding and killing them, justice should be allowed to be prevailed.

3 Likes

Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Start Radio Biafra After Buhari’s Victory? PICTURES. by ikechuk0: 8:08pm On Mar 15, 2016
Duh? Who doesn't know that. The dude even hated GEJ. The only time he supported GEJ was during the conference when he thought would include succession in his conference when that became a no go area, I remembered Nnamdi called GEJ every name in the book. Let's not forget he accused GEJ of hating Igbo people as well as calling Stella and NOI agents of GEJ to undermine Igbo progress out of the country. And I know we all remember when he predicted the election result of north rigging Buhari in and told his listeners not to waste their time going to vote especially since the election has nothing to do with Biafra people. We also remember, prior to Buhari, Radio Biafra was extremely popular in SE and some SS and was expanding

Those of us that have been listening to Nnamdi for a while knows fully well the truth, not the rubbish APC e rats try to console themselves with. GEJ ignored the words of Nnamdi despite calling him everything he could think of and even urged Igbo voters not to go out and vote for him. That's why their dumb@ss didn't know of him, he became popular to them because Buhari on the other hand, like the uneducated cow he truly is, came in and decided to fight Nnamdi. Typical of the cows the north and Southwest are, their stupidity morphed into thinking what they just heard about started when they heard about it. Do we still wonder why north and Southwest has the least educated people in that zoo?

19 Likes

Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Start Radio Biafra After Buhari’s Victory? PICTURES. by ikechuk0: 8:13pm On Mar 15, 2016
Naija9090:
All 3 posters above are yoruba. These are grown yoruba men identifying as "female". Pathetic, cowardly and shameless!

Instead of addressing slaughter of yorubas by Hausa-Fulani in Lagos, they are here thinking about a man who has not killed a fly let alone a human. Misplaced priority out of envy! All they think about 24/7 is Igbo, Igbo, Igbo even when Hausa-Fulani is slaughtering them. SMH!

We know that. Even the north aren't as obsessed with Biafra or Nnamdi as those things. It's extremely pathetic if you ask me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Start Radio Biafra After Buhari’s Victory? PICTURES. by Longeria(m): 8:15pm On Mar 15, 2016
skyman200:
If they want biafra allow them to go, u said that they don t contribute to the Economy why still holding and killing them, justice should be allowed to be prevailed.

No mind them.
Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Start Radio Biafra After Buhari’s Victory? PICTURES. by Igwe9(m): 8:18pm On Mar 15, 2016
ikechuk0:
Duh? Who doesn't know that. The dude even hated GEJ. The only time he supported GEJ was during the conference when he thought would include succession in his conference when that became a no go area, I remembered Nnamdi called GEJ every name in the book. Let's not forget he accused GEJ of hating Igbo people as well as calling Stella and NOI agents of GEJ to undermine Igbo progress out of the country. And I know we all remember when he predicted the election result of north rigging Buhari in and told his listeners not to waste their time going to vote especially since the election has nothing to do with Biafra people. We also remember, prior to Buhari, Radio Biafra was extremely popular in SE and some SS and was expanding

Those of us that have been listening to Nnamdi for a while knows fully well the truth, not the rubbish APC e rats try to console themselves with. GEJ ignored the words of Nnamdi despite calling him everything he could think of and even urged Igbo voters not to go out and vote for him. That's why their dumb@ss didn't know of him, he became popular to them because Buhari on the other hand, like the uneducated cow he truly is, came in and decided to fight Nnamdi. Typical of the cows the north and Southwest are, their stupidity morphed into thinking what they just heard about started when they heard about it. Do we still wonder why north and Southwest has the least educated people in that zoo?

Spot on!

5 Likes

Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Start Radio Biafra After Buhari’s Victory? PICTURES. by Honza27(m): 8:40pm On Mar 15, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Start Radio Biafra After Buhari’s Victory? PICTURES. by Longeria(m): 9:01pm On Mar 15, 2016
ikechuk0:
Duh? Who doesn't know that. The dude even hated GEJ. The only time he supported GEJ was during the conference when he thought would include succession in his conference when that became a no go area, I remembered Nnamdi called GEJ every namt forget he accused GEJ of hating Igbo people as well as calling Stella and NOI agents of GEJ to undermine Igbo progress out of the country. And I know we all remember when he predicted the election result of north rigging Buhari in and told his listeners not to waste their time going to vote especially since the election has nothing to do with Biafra people. We also remember, prior to Buhari, Radio Biafra was extremely popular in SE and some SS and was expanding

I can remember Kanu calling Jonathan spineless .
Yet some people will come here to claim that biafra struggle started because Buhari defeated Jonathan.

4 Likes

Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Start Radio Biafra After Buhari’s Victory? PICTURES. by chesterlee(m): 10:01pm On Mar 15, 2016
Tundenoni:
Don't shatap there,

4 Likes

Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Start Radio Biafra After Buhari’s Victory? PICTURES. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 15, 2016
Tundenoni:
Don't shatap there,
and who d _fvck is gonna deal with him? stenching cone_head.

3 Likes

Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Start Radio Biafra After Buhari’s Victory? PICTURES. by Longeria(m): 10:49pm On Mar 15, 2016
Tundenoni:
Don't shatap there,

No reward for stupidity.
Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Start Radio Biafra After Buhari’s Victory? PICTURES. by MonPro: 10:59pm On Mar 15, 2016
Naija9090:

"when hausas kill us in our land, we must blame the Igbos"- Oshogbo made logic 101

no philosopher can explain this logic succesfully. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Start Radio Biafra After Buhari’s Victory? PICTURES. by Chazzyboy: 1:44am On Mar 16, 2016
ChoCandyDiamond:
The North and SW believe and always say that SE doesnt contribute anything to Nigeria, but let them grant them Biafra they refuse, anytime they hear the mention of Biafra they will begin to suffer from convulsion and epilepsy, who is fooling who grin grin shocked shocked
diamond ti takeover

1 Like

Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Start Radio Biafra After Buhari’s Victory? PICTURES. by justice2016: 3:42am On Mar 16, 2016
radio biafra started in 2009 and re invigorated in 2012 and has been against the govt including gej
Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Start Radio Biafra After Buhari’s Victory? PICTURES. by Nobody: 4:42am On Mar 16, 2016
This regime is totally and unequivocally committed to the crushing of this senseless Biafran agitation once and for all. As for the terrorist Nnamdi Kanu, he is rightfully where he belongs: in a cage like the animal that he is

2 Likes

Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Start Radio Biafra After Buhari’s Victory? PICTURES. by greatCharley(m): 5:56am On Mar 16, 2016
kropotkin2:
This regime is totally and unequivocally committed to the crushing of this senseless Biafran agitation once and for all. As for the terrorist Nnamdi Kanu, he is rightfully where he belongs: in a cage like the animal that he is

with youths like you, Nigeria has no future

1 Like

Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Start Radio Biafra After Buhari’s Victory? PICTURES. by Nobody: 6:03am On Mar 16, 2016
I thinks it's time for the national assembly to ammend the constitution and declare seccession an act of treason punishable by firing squad angry Any one supporting biafra should be sentenced to death or fed to lions. This will gradually kill the evil ideology called Biafra. We hate biafra and it shall never come. The buratai military should invade the east and do the needful undecided
Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Start Radio Biafra After Buhari’s Victory? PICTURES. by Naija9090: 6:10am On Mar 16, 2016
irunooboo:
I thinks it's time for the national assembly to ammend the constitution and declare seccession an act of treason punishable by firing squad angry Any one supporting biafra should be sentenced to death or fed to lions. This will gradually kill the evil ideology called Biafra. We hate biafra and it shall never come. The buratai military should invade the east and do the needful undecided

Yoruba man as expected...You have no iota of dignity to identify as a female.

1 Like

Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Start Radio Biafra After Buhari’s Victory? PICTURES. by Maxi112: 7:44am On Mar 16, 2016
irunooboo:
when we see them talking.. we no them

a tribe that don't want to stay with u people, why not let them go!

people are not comfortable with Nigeria... let them go in peace, why is Nigerian afraid of letting them go?

Am so disappointed with this entity called Nigeria, dey should let this people rest for one's..

anybody who is ageist BF restoration is an enemy of darkness #fact

is not a crime to be alone, dey don't want u nor like u...
allow them to go nigeria should stop forcing them self on bf
Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Start Radio Biafra After Buhari’s Victory? PICTURES. by daveson2020(m): 8:45am On Mar 16, 2016
kropotkin2:
I pity ur future.
Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Start Radio Biafra After Buhari’s Victory? PICTURES. by daveson2020(m): 8:47am On Mar 16, 2016
irunooboo:
Lol.whan a lost animal from zoo get hold of internet gadget.mumugetalife#
Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Start Radio Biafra After Buhari’s Victory? PICTURES. by youngbyc(m): 9:35am On Mar 16, 2016
Nawah ooooo..... Mumu people for this town.....dey no go mind Der bizn...... Yoruba's go Nd deal with Hausa's.... U re losing it.. Abi dey use igbo people swear for Una

I use to forget my ban date!!! I never knew rules num 1....is only 3days ban.... Let me try something bigger!!!!
Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Start Radio Biafra After Buhari’s Victory? PICTURES. by Longeria(m): 3:47pm On Mar 16, 2016
justice2016:
radio biafra started in 2009 and re invigorated in 2012 and has been against the govt including gej

TELL THEM.
Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Start Radio Biafra After Buhari’s Victory? PICTURES. by Longeria(m): 4:09pm On Mar 16, 2016
kropotkin2:
Can't you see how hypocrisy is oozing out of your mouth. The same government you said is totally committed to
crushing self determination of Biafrans is the same promoting self determination of Palestine and western Sahara.
As for Nnamdi kanu, his agony will turn to glory.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Revealed: Majority Of Those Who Returned Looted Money Are APC – Kwankwaso / The Governor Of Imo State Have Been Slapped Again / Amaechi Lost His Senatorial District

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.