Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Mother Abandons Four-year-old Sick Girl In Hospital - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mother Abandons Four-year-old Sick Girl In Hospital (15868 Views)

Woman Abandons Newborn Twins In Lagos Hospital Over N150k Hospital Bill / Abuja Hospital Abandons Accident Victim For Hours Over Inability To Pay N3,500 / Man Abandoned Wife In Hospital Over Inability To Pay N520,000 Hospital Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Abandons Four-year-old Sick Girl In Hospital by yorubaboiy: 10:30am On Jun 18, 2015
embarassed
Re: Mother Abandons Four-year-old Sick Girl In Hospital by elantraceey(f): 10:30am On Jun 18, 2015
Poor child
Re: Mother Abandons Four-year-old Sick Girl In Hospital by loomer: 10:30am On Jun 18, 2015
Really sad, and bless the management of the hospital for not throwing the kid out
Re: Mother Abandons Four-year-old Sick Girl In Hospital by Nimblemind(m): 10:32am On Jun 18, 2015
I was almost gonna join the bandwagon and castigate the woman but I've learnt to look at things from another perspective...

And am never gonna say it was nice of the woman but seeing the hardship some people face everyday, it pushes them to do some unthinkable things!! Again am not saying anything can justify her act.
Re: Mother Abandons Four-year-old Sick Girl In Hospital by zimoni(f): 10:32am On Jun 18, 2015
Wickedness.

Some people somewhere are praying for the fruit of the womb.

This life sef get as e be.
Re: Mother Abandons Four-year-old Sick Girl In Hospital by eleko1: 10:33am On Jun 18, 2015
Vickyrotex angry sad undecided
Re: Mother Abandons Four-year-old Sick Girl In Hospital by Abbey2sam(m): 10:34am On Jun 18, 2015
don't get me wrong

the society we live in don't care about anybody but themselves,
nobody will help you in this country, I believe the easiest way to get the attention of the public and that of government is by abandoning the child, in other to give the child live,

people will come here and say all sort of things about the woman (grandmother) can you imagine how hard it is for her to leave the child, she must have given up all hopes, that's if she stay back,the child might eventually die.

by abandoning the child,she has successfully gain public attention in other to help the child have a second chance at life

disclaimer : I don't support child abandoning, situation push people to make drastic and useless decisions

2 Likes

Re: Mother Abandons Four-year-old Sick Girl In Hospital by omaji53jeremiah: 10:41am On Jun 18, 2015
like mother like daughter.
Re: Mother Abandons Four-year-old Sick Girl In Hospital by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 18, 2015
stupid mother...
Re: Mother Abandons Four-year-old Sick Girl In Hospital by LaRoyalHighness(f): 10:42am On Jun 18, 2015
And the father?
Re: Mother Abandons Four-year-old Sick Girl In Hospital by chesterlee(m): 10:47am On Jun 18, 2015
Nike Owoyeni

Sophisticated
Re: Mother Abandons Four-year-old Sick Girl In Hospital by olatex25(m): 10:54am On Jun 18, 2015
lumzybo:
I don't even knw what to comment sef.
I guess the mother and the grandmother were frustrated.
May we NEVER face any challenge that God will not allow us handle.
ameen ooo
Re: Mother Abandons Four-year-old Sick Girl In Hospital by harry509: 11:05am On Jun 18, 2015
Re: Mother Abandons Four-year-old Sick Girl In Hospital by Cruzgee: 11:10am On Jun 18, 2015
Can you please, help with the hospital address? Maybe we can be of help in any way. The girl should not be left alone like that. Let us show her love so that her spirit can be lifted.... please send the address or phone number to contact.
Re: Mother Abandons Four-year-old Sick Girl In Hospital by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:10am On Jun 18, 2015
ijustdey:

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/mother-abandons-four-year-old-sick-girl-in-hospital/

Why bring a child to the world when you cant cater for the child,when condoms are as cheap as #20,.i fink its high time people need to be educated about pairing genotypes before meeting each other sexually
Re: Mother Abandons Four-year-old Sick Girl In Hospital by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 18, 2015
They are fond of this.. ESPECIALLY in WESTERN NIGERIA
It's no longer NEWS.

When i was in UCHOSPITAL , Ibadan, it was almost constitutional for one to ABANDON a SICK CHILD or DIVORCE a very ill wife while still in HOSPITAL BED.

U can bash me, but the TRUTH is bitter
They know, they have this penchant.
Re: Mother Abandons Four-year-old Sick Girl In Hospital by lumzybo: 11:54am On Jun 18, 2015
BornnAgainChild:

Why bring a child to the world when you cant cater for the child,when condoms are as cheap as #20,.i fink its high time people need to be educated about pairing genotypes before meeting each other sexually

And what has genotype got to do with the girl's condition? undecided
Re: Mother Abandons Four-year-old Sick Girl In Hospital by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:03pm On Jun 18, 2015
lumzybo:

And what has genotype got to do with the girl's condition? undecided

Like seriously
Re: Mother Abandons Four-year-old Sick Girl In Hospital by 9jatatafo(m): 12:29pm On Jun 18, 2015
Even chicken is better than this hopeless and useless woman. A chicken will not abandon her baby just like this higher mammal.
Re: Mother Abandons Four-year-old Sick Girl In Hospital by soopamom: 1:32pm On Jun 18, 2015
The woman left the baby in a hospital for Chris sakes not by the roadside or in a dustbin.
Re: Mother Abandons Four-year-old Sick Girl In Hospital by nnamdi1958: 2:26pm On Jun 18, 2015
SEE WHAT POVERTY CAN CAUSE YET WE ARE TALKING OF WARDROBE ALLOWANCE
Re: Mother Abandons Four-year-old Sick Girl In Hospital by justmenoni: 2:35pm On Jun 18, 2015
Amen ooo ur comment is one of the few sensible ones here....ppl just rush to comment sha...may God heal this girl asap,I hope that helps comes her way asap

quote author=lumzybo post=34882242]I don't even knw what to comment sef.

I guess the mother and the grandmother were frustrated.

May we NEVER face any challenge that God will not allow us handle. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Mother Abandons Four-year-old Sick Girl In Hospital by VickyRotex(f): 5:01pm On Jun 18, 2015
eleko1:
Vickyrotex angry sad undecided

Chai. Such a sad one. Frustration can make some people do the unthinkable. sad
I pray the baby recovers quickly. Thank God for the publicity, its time for us to help her.

1 Like

Re: Mother Abandons Four-year-old Sick Girl In Hospital by VickyRotex(f): 5:05pm On Jun 18, 2015
Cruzgee:
Can you please, help with the hospital address? Maybe we can be of help in any way. The girl should not be left alone like that. Let us show her love so that her spirit can be lifted.... please send the address or phone number to contact.

Wow. God bless you for this. The best soothing comment so far.

Op, I'm also interested in the contact details, if you have it.
Re: Mother Abandons Four-year-old Sick Girl In Hospital by xtervaganza(m): 7:31pm On Jun 18, 2015
It may be bad but she left her in the hospital.

Do you guys have an idea what cerebral palsy is? If you know it you wouldn't blame the woman if she has no means to take care of the child.

At least she did the decent thing of leaving her where she would get attended to
Re: Mother Abandons Four-year-old Sick Girl In Hospital by xtervaganza(m): 7:32pm On Jun 18, 2015
VickyRotex:

Chai. Such a sad one. Frustration can make some people do the unthinkable. sad
I pray the baby recovers quickly. Thank God for the publicity, its time for us to help her.
im sorry, but I have never seen anyone get better from cerebral palsy, matter of fact it gets worse.

May it never happen to us or any of our loved ones
Re: Mother Abandons Four-year-old Sick Girl In Hospital by VickyRotex(f): 7:53pm On Jun 18, 2015
xtervaganza:
im sorry, but I have never seen anyone get better from cerebral palsy, matter of fact it gets worse.

May it never happen to us or any of our loved ones

Wow. That's a sad one. sad
Amen!.

I believe in Miracles tho.
Re: Mother Abandons Four-year-old Sick Girl In Hospital by xtervaganza(m): 8:41pm On Jun 18, 2015
VickyRotex:

Wow. That's a sad one. sad
Amen!.

I believe in Miracles tho.
well........
Re: Mother Abandons Four-year-old Sick Girl In Hospital by johnabr(m): 5:05pm On Jun 19, 2015
This is really a sad thing.
If she is not in a situation to brought up/ protect that little child, then shouldn't be got carried for those 10 months period. should take some action to prevent this happen again.
Re: Mother Abandons Four-year-old Sick Girl In Hospital by absoluteSuccess: 7:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
Are you believing God for the fruit of the womb? Is fibroid or Endometrosis the culprit? Lets talk pls: 08097 17 4000.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Sex Slow The Healing Of Wounds? / JOHESU Picks Holes In Yayale Ahmed Report! / Drinking Tea Improves Brain Health, Study Suggests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.