Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,216 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Psp Help Needed Please. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Psp Help Needed Please. (817 Views)

Sis Meiers Civilizations For PC Needed Please!!! / Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread / Psp Help Needed Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Psp Help Needed Please. by ekpomento(m): 12:06pm On Feb 24, 2009
i accidentaly upgraded my psp from custom firware 3.80mm-5 to official firware 5.02 and found out the psp cannot play ISO&CSO games from memory stick so i want to downgrade it, so i can still play games from my mm stick custom i will need guides and softwares for downgrading and full tutorial of how to upgrade. thanks embarassed
Re: Psp Help Needed Please. by Infoseye(m): 10:32am On Feb 26, 2009
ekpomento:

i accidentaly upgraded my psp from custom firware 3.80mm-5 to official firware 5.02 and found out the psp cannot play ISO&CSO games from memory stick so i want to downgrade it, so i can still play games from my mm stick custom i will need guides and softwares for downgrading and full tutorial of how to upgrade. thanks embarassed

Hello I read your post I guess am the only one here in the forum that solves psp issues oh well no problem I iwll put you through the process but what firmware do you want to downgrade too?
Re: Psp Help Needed Please. by ekpomento(m): 12:45pm On Feb 26, 2009
thanks for your help, actually i would like to downgrade it to custom firware 3.52 then step it up later. so can you show me how i would be gratefull. thanks wink
Re: Psp Help Needed Please. by Infoseye(m): 4:18pm On Feb 26, 2009
Ok, no wahala lets meet here tomorrow and we will start our little tutorial of mine ok later
Re: Psp Help Needed Please. by Infoseye(m): 11:37am On Feb 27, 2009
wink
Yea here is a simple tutorial how to go about downgrading from officail firmware to custom firmware but I must warn you do ask your own risk. Follow the instructions on the weblink I ve posted below and finally this method is for both downgrading and unbricking yea also creating pandora and memory magic stick is going to be a bit confusing make sure u read first b4 doing anything at all. If you ve any problem or question to ask feel free ok.

Note: You will need a psp using a customfirware to make a pandora battery.

http://forums.exophase.com/showthread.php?t=3780

all softwares and procedures you need is all in the link goodluck wink
Re: Psp Help Needed Please. by ekpomento(m): 12:34pm On Feb 27, 2009
yea i have seen what the site has to say, but my psp cannot go to the recovery mode since it is no longer running on a custom firmware so both cannot take place, but is there any way i can upgrade an official firware 3.71 to a custom firmware 3.80m33-3 because a friend of mine is currently runnin on an ofw 3.71 that will make it possible for me to use his own that will be upgraded to cfw to make both a pandora and a mms so mine can be downgraded. thanks smiley
Re: Psp Help Needed Please. by Infoseye(m): 1:07pm On Feb 27, 2009
You need a psp running on a custom firware to create pandora battery and magic memorytic before u can downgrade to any firmware
Re: Psp Help Needed Please. by ekpomento(m): 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2009
Infoseye do yo have yahoo messenger id i would like to chat with you so you will tell me what i need to know mine is ekpomento@yahoo.com i am online now and waiting thanks. wink
Re: Psp Help Needed Please. by Infoseye(m): 1:55pm On Feb 27, 2009
ve been buzzing your messenger like hell! man are u serious about this thing or not am tired and been waiting for u online. angry
Re: Psp Help Needed Please. by ekpomento(m): 2:16pm On Feb 27, 2009
ok give me urs so i can add u as mine is refusing to connect with u.
Re: Psp Help Needed Please. by ekpomento(m): 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2009
Infoseye i am sorry for not replying u my boss just came in right that minuet and he gave me a serious job to do while he is watching pls i am very sorry just use ur email to send me a message so i can get ur id thanks.
Re: Psp Help Needed Please. by Infoseye(m): 5:40pm On Feb 27, 2009
Its ok here is my email infoseye@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

I Need Some Street Fighter Training...PSYCHE! / Erepublik / I Need Playstation 3 Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.