Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

I Never Know That Church Of Satan Is Real Until Last Monday.. May God Save Us - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Never Know That Church Of Satan Is Real Until Last Monday.. May God Save Us (1360 Views)

Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol / Ladies Please Save Us The Distraction In Church / Mob Destroys Church Of Benin Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Married Woman. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Know That Church Of Satan Is Real Until Last Monday.. May God Save Us by jesussaves22: 9:56am On Jun 18, 2015
I never know that church is real until last monday morning. I use to read about it in the USA,CANADA AND UK ETC but i never taught it will or has come to our Nigeria. On monday morning around 7am on way to work, reaching PTI JUNCTION EFURRUN DELTA STATE, I saw a new sign post with the following headings."SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN NOW IN EFURRUN" I became dombfounded and weak. But the next thing i did was to start praying inside my heart. My good brothers and sisters it is real but i cant give a future interpretation to this but i urge us to watch and pray so that we will not go astray in jesus christ name.amen. N/B i was inside keke so i could not snap it.
Re: I Never Know That Church Of Satan Is Real Until Last Monday.. May God Save Us by donholy28(m): 10:00am On Jun 18, 2015
well what can I say but God help us
Re: I Never Know That Church Of Satan Is Real Until Last Monday.. May God Save Us by greatmarshall(m): 10:02am On Jun 18, 2015
Serious matter
Re: I Never Know That Church Of Satan Is Real Until Last Monday.. May God Save Us by Jeromejnr(m): 10:20am On Jun 18, 2015
In the U.S they've started distributing their literature materials to some schools. From them small kids could learn how to practice certain rituals.

The end is near.
Re: I Never Know That Church Of Satan Is Real Until Last Monday.. May God Save Us by yvesboss(m): 10:23am On Jun 18, 2015
Hope yu r not here to provide us d address of the church as to get more members? cuz yur full disclosure is weird. shocked
Re: I Never Know That Church Of Satan Is Real Until Last Monday.. May God Save Us by jesussaves22: 10:27am On Jun 18, 2015
yvesboss:
Hope yu r not here to provide us d address of the church as to get more members? cuz yur full disclosure is weird. shocked
God forbid. I only want to inform the house about what many like me taught was a dream yet to come through.

1 Like

Re: I Never Know That Church Of Satan Is Real Until Last Monday.. May God Save Us by Penssuwa(m): 10:28am On Jun 18, 2015
Don't br surprised bro. Even Illuminati entered Nigeria years back. Unfortunately, i learnt they use a particular religious place as their meeting point. I could remember when my class mate back then in school was applying online to join. He was promised to be assigned a mentor and be placed on probation for some period. I dnt knw wether he later progressed.
Re: I Never Know That Church Of Satan Is Real Until Last Monday.. May God Save Us by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 18, 2015
Satan is a roaring lion looking for whom to devour - he is scheming different strategies that would allow him capture a large number of souls along with him into enternal condemnation.
As stated by the bible: on the last days, man shall encounter lots of tribulation - nation shall rise against nation, the earth would be filled (dominated) by false prophets, people would hate each other for no reason, the earth would be ranked with fear, immoralities shall hold sway.
Gradually the prophecies of the bible are revealing itself.
Don't give in to the tricks of the devil and his agents but rather resist them and they would flee from you. The key to your salvation is with you. Light and darkness is placed before thee - it is left for you to choose thy destination - is it going to be the one were you would be gnashing thy teeth in suffering or the one were thou would forever be rejoicing along with the angels, praising, glorifying and worshipping Jehovah?
It all depends on you.
Re: I Never Know That Church Of Satan Is Real Until Last Monday.. May God Save Us by yvesboss(m): 11:41am On Jun 18, 2015
jesussaves22:
God forbid. I only want to inform the house about what many like me taught was a dream yet to come through.

Goodfor you..good for the house
Re: I Never Know That Church Of Satan Is Real Until Last Monday.. May God Save Us by angieberry(f): 12:13pm On Jun 18, 2015
As serious as this is, it's really funny to me.
Re: I Never Know That Church Of Satan Is Real Until Last Monday.. May God Save Us by waldigit: 1:15pm On Jun 18, 2015
donholy28:
well what can I say but God help us
To believers this no big deal.
it is to those atheist i think should be more inquisitive. they should go to these people and find out if Satan really exist. if their findings is positive and they are still in doubt then they are what the scripture call them-FOOL
Re: I Never Know That Church Of Satan Is Real Until Last Monday.. May God Save Us by kevoh(m): 2:47pm On Jun 18, 2015
Getting paid back in your own coin grin If you guys see nothing wrong in polluting our streets with several mushroom churches and mosques and practicing your mode of worship and rituals freely albeit noisily, I don't see any reason why these guys should not be allowed to. It's pure hypocrisy on your part.
Re: I Never Know That Church Of Satan Is Real Until Last Monday.. May God Save Us by alice1166: 11:34pm On Apr 12
Hello Everyone I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how i was directed to a Legit and real illuminati member who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to to be a member of the illuminati and was scammed the sum of $3,000 i became so desperate in being a member online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently became a member, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Paul mark who is the grand master in the illuminati. So i applied to become a member of illuminati easily without stress and all the preparations were made concerning how to become a member in two(2) days i became a member and the sum of 5 million dollars was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one who wants to become a member should call him +2349130700648 or WhatsApp him +2349130700648 or email (illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com) he does not know am doing this i pray that lucifer will bless him for the good things he has done in my life
Re: I Never Know That Church Of Satan Is Real Until Last Monday.. May God Save Us by Veecruz: 4:01am On Apr 13
The guy up na church of satan worshipper!

(1) (Reply)

Which Church Is More Popular In The World? / Your Birth Day Was Actually Your Death Date And You Should Not Be Celebrating It / Guns, God And Gospel Documentary. Should Christians Take Up Arms?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.