Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Which Church Is More Popular In The World? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Church Is More Popular In The World? (1364 Views)

Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong / Which Church Has The Best Hymn Songs / Which Church Has The Highest Number Of Parishes In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Church Is More Popular In The World? by Nobody: 9:12am On May 21, 2017
Happy sunday pals!
Which church is more popular in the world out of Redeem, Christ Embassy, Foursquare, Celestial, Cherubim, Catholic, Winners, Deeper life, New Life ?
drop it and make sure you go to church oo.
cc: lalasticlala; mynd44
Re: Which Church Is More Popular In The World? by u3man(m): 9:16am On May 21, 2017
Gv it up to Catholic. Any bdy going to Church should pray for me, ain't going 2day.

1 Like

Re: Which Church Is More Popular In The World? by cktheluckyman: 9:34am On May 21, 2017
Funny thread.What is the population of these Nigerian churches outside Nigeria?

The Roman Catholic church remains the world' s most popular church at 1.3 billion members.The Russian Orthodox church is next at about 200 million. No Nigerian church will even make first 20 most popular church in the world.Not Even the RCCG

1 Like

Re: Which Church Is More Popular In The World? by MostBanned: 9:42am On May 21, 2017
cktheluckyman:
Funny thread.What is the population of these Nigerian churches outside Nigeria?

The Roman Catholic church remains the world' s most popular church at 1.3 billion members.The Russian Orthodox church is next at about 200 million. [s]No Nigerian church will even make first 20 most popular church in the world.[/s]Not Even the RCCG

List the top 20 now undecided
Re: Which Church Is More Popular In The World? by Abudu2000(m): 9:45am On May 21, 2017
You mean houses with most gullible people?
Re: Which Church Is More Popular In The World? by kio052001(m): 10:01am On May 21, 2017
funny enough at least a third of all these so called Church's members are Catholics who just in one way or the other trying to please a friend or relative or don't want to go far on a particular Sunday or due to disturbance of one form or the other went there.
and the pastor will be forming he has a new member but within he or her lays the truth....

I rest my case angry
Re: Which Church Is More Popular In The World? by cktheluckyman: 10:23am On May 21, 2017
MostBanned:

List the top 20 now undecided
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_denominations_by_number_of_members
I will name you churches bigger than all Nigerian churches.

Roman Catholic church
Russian Orthodox church
Anglican church
Ethiopian Orthodox church
Coptic Orthodox church
Methodist church
Lutheran church
Presbyterian church
Jehovah witness
Church of Christ
Salvation army
Assemblies of God
Greek Orthodox church
Southern Baptist church

More comming
Re: Which Church Is More Popular In The World? by joefredd006(m): 1:50pm On May 21, 2017
I'll tell you. But first, you must promise me that you'll pack out of the cave you have been living in and come to the real world.

It's the Catholic Church. It has always been, and it will always be.
Have a Blessed Sunday

(1) (Reply)

New Sermon Download: Loose My Chains 2018 – Dr Dk Olukoya / Preaching And Teaching For Christ, Not On Social Media! / Do You Believe In Supernatural Powers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.