Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,186 members, 7,957,433 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:30 PM

Plz Help Me. I Might Throw Away My Caucasian. Plz What Do I Do - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Plz Help Me. I Might Throw Away My Caucasian. Plz What Do I Do (5771 Views)

KINDLY ADVISE, My Caucasian won't eat! / My Caucasian: PUMBA!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plz Help Me. I Might Throw Away My Caucasian. Plz What Do I Do by chucky234(m): 10:45am On Jun 19, 2015
xana101:
can't find u on whatsapp
text me ur number, I'll add u up
Re: Plz Help Me. I Might Throw Away My Caucasian. Plz What Do I Do by kuzee(m): 10:59am On Jun 19, 2015
xana101:

thank u so much
so the Dog is not even up to 75 percent pure as the Vet guy told me cry
please chucky234 come to my rescue. how do i get a 95 to 98 percent Female Caucasian or can i swap this male with another male pure cauc with some money on it.
the guy didn't show me the parents. He said they brought the dog from Jos. i've been fighting him to show me the parent. my pain right now is i've made full payment to him. i gave 100k cash for a non Caucasian cry
i'm so so so sad.

bro
I insist you keep your dog
I don't mind the money you spent, if you have enough get a pure male and female so they can play together,
search this guy on fbk, Trusted breeder 95%
Adeniyi Aderoba (Crown Kennels)
Re: Plz Help Me. I Might Throw Away My Caucasian. Plz What Do I Do by bonetalk(m): 1:16pm On Jun 19, 2015
I hope that dog is properly dewormed, it can affect its growth
whether Pure or not, all u desire is proper growth and healthy dog
Re: Plz Help Me. I Might Throw Away My Caucasian. Plz What Do I Do by Modzart: 10:47am On Feb 23, 2017
Do you live in Calabar
Re: Plz Help Me. I Might Throw Away My Caucasian. Plz What Do I Do by babythug(f): 4:27am On Jul 04, 2017
Just stumbled on your thread!

How did things turn out with the dog? Did that dog turn out right? Did you dispose it? Get a replacement?

Do share recent pictures if you can!

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Plz Help Me. I Might Throw Away My Caucasian. Plz What Do I Do by xana101: 9:16am On Jul 04, 2017
Yeah. The dog became very big. One of d biggest in my area. I bought a very good female from bobby saxxy to get puppies from them. I'll upload pix soon

3 Likes

Re: Plz Help Me. I Might Throw Away My Caucasian. Plz What Do I Do by Teemothymass(m): 1:18am On Apr 24, 2020
xana101:
Yeah. The dog became very big. One of d biggest in my area. I bought a very good female from bobby saxxy to get puppies from them. I'll upload pix soon

Update Op
Re: Plz Help Me. I Might Throw Away My Caucasian. Plz What Do I Do by xana101: 7:49am On Apr 24, 2020
Teemothymass:

Update Op
I later gave the dog out to a friend cos of my time. I was transferred so I come home weekend. The dog became very big and so aggressive. Last time I went to check on him it almost killed me if not for the quick intervention of the new owner. The dog didn’t know me again. The dog became very wild to people and dogs too. It will kill any puppy cross his way. Kill Chicken and lizard. No body come close.
Re: Plz Help Me. I Might Throw Away My Caucasian. Plz What Do I Do by xana101: 7:55am On Apr 24, 2020
This is his recent picture

1 Like

Re: Plz Help Me. I Might Throw Away My Caucasian. Plz What Do I Do by xana101: 7:58am On Apr 24, 2020
The picture didn’t do enough justice to the dog. It’s looking better in real life.
Re: Plz Help Me. I Might Throw Away My Caucasian. Plz What Do I Do by Yeecar(m): 9:48am On Apr 24, 2020
xana101:
The picture didn’t do enough justice to the dog. It’s looking better in real life.
how old is the dog now?
Re: Plz Help Me. I Might Throw Away My Caucasian. Plz What Do I Do by playces: 3:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
That shd be 5 years. The thread was created in 2015
Re: Plz Help Me. I Might Throw Away My Caucasian. Plz What Do I Do by xana101: 6:56pm On Apr 24, 2020
playces:
That shd be 5 years. The thread was created in 2015
yes. U right
Re: Plz Help Me. I Might Throw Away My Caucasian. Plz What Do I Do by Gabrokpara001(m): 8:48pm On Apr 24, 2020
xana101:
yes. U right

The same dog you wanted to throw away now see it..Patience is a virtue
Re: Plz Help Me. I Might Throw Away My Caucasian. Plz What Do I Do by laivwire(m): 9:41pm On Apr 24, 2020
xana101:
I later gave the dog out to a friend cos of my time. I was transferred so I come home weekend. The dog became very big and so aggressive. Last time I went to check on him it almost killed me if not for the quick intervention of the new owner. The dog didn’t know me again. The dog became very wild to people and dogs too. It will kill any puppy cross his way. Kill Chicken and lizard. No body come close.
The dog didn't recognize you? That's odd.

I had a wild doberman back in time and I had to return him to the kernel I bought him when I relocated. About a year and half later, I came back to the kernel. He was barking violently along with the other dogs but once I got close and he smelt me, he laid on his back and started whining, whimpering or whatever.

I'm surprised your dog didn't just recognize you he even tried attacking you.

2 Likes

Re: Plz Help Me. I Might Throw Away My Caucasian. Plz What Do I Do by Spanishmilf(m): 10:19pm On Apr 24, 2020
Gabrokpara001:

aswr
Re: Plz Help Me. I Might Throw Away My Caucasian. Plz What Do I Do by Rabbitcartel: 11:54am On Apr 25, 2020
xana101:

In love with the dob already.. killer ni
Re: Plz Help Me. I Might Throw Away My Caucasian. Plz What Do I Do by seyideco(m): 2:16pm On Apr 25, 2020
laivwire:

I had a wild doberman back in time and I had to return him to the kernel I bought him when I relocated. About a year and half later, I came back to the kernel. He was barking violently along with the other dogs but once I got close and he smelt me, he laid on his back and started whining, whimpering or whatever.

I think he hated the dog � immediately he realized it wasn't a pure breed. Dog can smell fear, affection & hatred.

1 Like

Re: Plz Help Me. I Might Throw Away My Caucasian. Plz What Do I Do by spindomer: 10:40pm On Apr 25, 2020
xana101:
This is his recent picture
You should go and apologize to the person that sold you the dog. This Is a beautiful dog . I love it .
Re: Plz Help Me. I Might Throw Away My Caucasian. Plz What Do I Do by Gabrokpara001(m): 6:27am On Apr 26, 2020
seyideco:

I think he hated the dog � immediately he realized it wasn't a pure breed. Dog can smell fear, affection & hatred.

More like immediately " he thought'"
Because the dog am seeing above there is a pure bred CO just that OP allowed the opinion of others blind him from the beauty of the dog.

Take it or leave it,when asking for opinion on niaraland, if you re not able to seive useless, ignorant opinions from the good ones you ll be misled. Especially here on pet section.

How can someone see a dog and say it's 75% pure another will say 60% do they have a dog purity equipment installed in their eyes?! Nawa o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plz Help Me. I Might Throw Away My Caucasian. Plz What Do I Do by xana101: 9:39am On Apr 26, 2020
laivwire:

I’m surprised too. I think the dog over aggressiveness made its attack me. I use to think dogs don’t 4get their owners even after years apart.
Re: Plz Help Me. I Might Throw Away My Caucasian. Plz What Do I Do by xana101: 9:56am On Apr 26, 2020
Gabrokpara001:

i don’t like Caucasian with long mouth. Their mouth should be short with big head. Since I discovered it has this long mouth, I started getting angry with d guy that sold it and I became uninterested in owning the dog. The second female I bought from Bobbysaxxy, I explained everything to him though the dog died due to my friend’s carelessness. Right now I don’t have any dog cos I want to wait till I have like N200 to N250k spare cash for a very good Caucasian. I like quality!

Re: Plz Help Me. I Might Throw Away My Caucasian. Plz What Do I Do by nairamaniac: 11:03am On Apr 05, 2022
xana101:
The house with toilet and tap

Can this cage protect an adult Caucasian from destroying it or escape?

The materials used don't look Soo strong.

I'm refferimg to the outter cage.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Tongue Of A Tiger Vs Woman / Just Got A Caucasian Shepherd Dog. I Need Tips. / I Am In Need Of A Gsd Male Puppy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.