Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:47 AM

LATEST: Three Contractors Are Bidding To Fix A Broken Fence At Aso Rock. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LATEST: Three Contractors Are Bidding To Fix A Broken Fence At Aso Rock. (748 Views)

Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) / Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today / 2 Military Helicopters Spotted At Aso Rock (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LATEST: Three Contractors Are Bidding To Fix A Broken Fence At Aso Rock. by Vicotex(m): 12:25pm On Jun 18, 2015
Three contractors are bidding to fix a broken fence at Aso Rock. One is from Hausa Tribe, another is from Yoruba, and the third is from Igbo.
All three go with an Aso Rock official to examine the fence. The Hausa contractor takes out a tape measure and does some measuring, then works some figures with a pencil. "Well," he says, "I figure the job will run about #3 billion. 1 billion for materials, 1 billion for my crew, and 1 billion profit for me."
The Yoruba contractor also does some measuring and figuring, then says, "I can do this job for #2 billion. #750 million for materials, #750 million for my crew, and #5 million profit for me."
The Igbo contractor doesn't measure or figure, but leans over to the Aso Rock official and whispers, "#20 billion." The official, incredulous, says, "You didn't even measure like the other guys! How did you come up with such a high figure?" The Igbo contractor whispers back, "#8.75 billion for me, #8.75 billion for you, and we hire the Yoruba guy to fix the fence." "Done Deal!" replies the government official.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LATEST: Three Contractors Are Bidding To Fix A Broken Fence At Aso Rock. by Vicotex(m): 12:28pm On Jun 18, 2015
Lets have fun while it last. No ethnic bashing please.
Source
http://humorclux.ga/jokes/must-read-three-contractors-bidding-to-fix-aso-rock-fence/

Thanks
Re: LATEST: Three Contractors Are Bidding To Fix A Broken Fence At Aso Rock. by donholy28(m): 12:29pm On Jun 18, 2015
From Igbo to Chicago nawah o

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Onowu Anyasodike Visualizes Greater Rivers State With Gov. Nyesoh Wike / Extremists Set Church Of The Multiplication Of The Loaves And Fish Ablaze - Isr / Year 2015 Army Day Celebration Commences Tomorrow, July 1 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.