Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,589 members, 7,827,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today (77529 Views)

Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. / Video Of Ibrahim Gambari In Aso Rock Villa / "National Assembly Cannot Command Buhari’s Appearance" - Prof. Ben Nwabueze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today by Specialspesh: 4:49pm On May 05, 2017
President Buhari today, May 5th made his first public appearance at Aso Rock Mosque in Abuja where he attended Friday Juma'at prayers.

The president, for the third time in a row, failed to attend the weekly Federal Executive Council meeting on Wednesday, thereby increasing speculations about his health status.

See what Nigerians are saying about his 'rare' appearance below;

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/05/nigerians-react-to-president-buharis.html

1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today by ojun50(m): 4:51pm On May 05, 2017
Na chemical reaction

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today by sarrki(m): 4:53pm On May 05, 2017
For every action there must be a reaction

Baba is the action that makes them to react

God bless Mr president

God Bless Federal Republic Of Nigeria

97 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today by yarimo(m): 4:57pm On May 05, 2017
That is very nice, BUHARI til 2023 grin

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today by madridguy(m): 5:04pm On May 05, 2017
Get well soon Sai Baba.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today by odogwubiafra: 5:12pm On May 05, 2017
So long as persecution and oppression of umu chukwu remains the main aim of this Buhari led FG. My prayer has remained, Psalms 109:8 Let his days be few; and let another take his office.

The prayer of 5% doing wonders more than 95%, just to prove that God works in a miraculous way. One with God is majority.

126 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today by Specialspesh: 5:16pm On May 05, 2017
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today by MrBONE2(m): 5:17pm On May 05, 2017
MY BABU TILL 2123 grin

39 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today by nero2face: 5:23pm On May 05, 2017
yarimo:
That is very nice, BUHARI til 2023 grin
Bros no vex oh, are u addicted to hardship and suffering?, how would u wish Buhari to rule till 2023?, did Nigeria offend u in any way?, or u're just a blind follower...

177 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 05, 2017

I just watched the video

If you see how sickly he looks

If you see how slow he was walking

If you see how weak he was while walking

You can see the defeat and failure in his eyes

My sick Afghanistan goat can do better than that

Ngeneukwenu, any hope for your 98 years old master ??

I will never wish that type of disease on my worst enemy

I've been crying since i watched that video

God, let this dream i had last night not happen

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 05, 2017
grin grin grin grin

One of the reactants is correct; when did attending the Juma'at Prayers become an achievement for Pete's sake?

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today by ITbomb(m): 5:50pm On May 05, 2017
I just saw them follow the President like funeral procession looking so depressed and nervous.

A leader's appearance is supposed to ignite hope not leaving us more hopeless than before

122 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today by Lilaex: 5:51pm On May 05, 2017
grin grin
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today by three: 5:52pm On May 05, 2017
Please note

We are not discussing Policy, Implementation, 2017 Budget, Ikoyi Billions, SGF DG NIA alleged Culpibility etc etc

WE ARE DISCUSSING

SIGHTING MR. PRESIDENT

Everything else take a back seat

meanwhile http://punchng.com/suspended-nia-boss-wife-bought-ikoyi-flat-with-1-6m-cash-says-efcc/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 05, 2017
Buhari is a Strong Man... He Will Recover

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today by sbashir10(m): 5:52pm On May 05, 2017
PMB looks healthier than majority of the people foreseeing or predicting his death.
Anybody that wished PMB dead would die first.
quote me and you'll die very soon.
wailers of the highest order

13 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 05, 2017
Why should I be on nairaland and be reading about twitter, when I can register twitter and stay where the world knows. I'm out to twitter.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today by omusiliyu(m): 5:53pm On May 05, 2017
2019 on his precious mind
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today by Greatigbos(f): 5:53pm On May 05, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today by exlinkleads(f): 5:53pm On May 05, 2017
mtchwwww .... chai

how did we get here?

this man should be impeached immediately on medical grounds

Can't they say he is in no shape to rule this country?

Are Nigeria politicians this wicked?.....leave a sick man as a president.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today by jeeqaa7(m): 5:53pm On May 05, 2017
baba d baba
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today by Newbiee: 5:54pm On May 05, 2017
Wailers can visit the lagoon

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today by eph123(f): 5:54pm On May 05, 2017
Hasn't attended FEC meeting 3 weeks in a row!

But can attend mosque service religiously cheesy

Isn't this absconding from work?!

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today by dumie(f): 5:54pm On May 05, 2017
Hmm watching in 3D
The more you look the less you see kinda president

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today by fratermathy(m): 5:54pm On May 05, 2017
My own is simple: if he can go to the mosque, then he can attend FEC meetings!

29 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today by senatordave1(m): 5:55pm On May 05, 2017
Wailers and ipob should line up at the lagoon.i love buhari.up apc and buhari till 2023.he would outlive ffk,fayose and other haters.

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This / Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu’s Rally In Rivers Looks Like Road Side Wedding Reception / Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.