Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,221 members, 7,953,821 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:20 AM

Court Fails To Give Judgement In Femi Fani-kayodes Case - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Fails To Give Judgement In Femi Fani-kayodes Case (17524 Views)

Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Accepts Supreme Court Judgement In Good Fate / Femi Fani Kayodes Write President Muhammadu Buhari 05-01-16 / Judgement In Saraki’s Appeal Adjourned Indefinitely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Fails To Give Judgement In Femi Fani-kayodes Case by Freiburger(m): 7:14pm On Jun 18, 2015
This guy just want to quickly clear his name so he can comfortably enjoy the main cake. Meanwhile this is someone that is supposed to be on the run undecided
Re: Court Fails To Give Judgement In Femi Fani-kayodes Case by viczing(m): 7:14pm On Jun 18, 2015
attacker231:

Stop describing your father Pls. I know he is lazy and broke, reason you stylishly praying for the 5k so he can feed the family and form good father. Lolzzzz.

People that never saw their parents while growing tend to call people's parents. Bst

1 Like

Re: Court Fails To Give Judgement In Femi Fani-kayodes Case by macb2k: 7:15pm On Jun 18, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Some call me Barcanista, others call me Cramjones. Now it's Sincere9gerian grin grin grin. Keep the names coming cool. I won't deny any, I promise wink.

My advice: don't waste your time on me rather use your time to discuss with the APC mgt on how they can cure the Daura President of his dullardness grin grin grin
grin
ShowYourCertificate:
Some call me Barcanista, others call me Cramjones. Now it's Sincere9gerian grin grin grin. Keep the names coming cool. I won't deny any, I promise wink.

My advice: don't waste your time on me rather use your time to discuss with the APC mgt on how they can cure the Daura President of his dullardness grin grin grin
Re: Court Fails To Give Judgement In Femi Fani-kayodes Case by attacker231: 7:17pm On Jun 18, 2015
viczing:

People that never saw their parents while growing tend to call people's parents. Bst

Nwaire, I am only telling you the fact. You attack me first and i give it back to you. I hope Buhari pay the 5k asap, your Dad needs it urgently.

2 Likes

Re: Court Fails To Give Judgement In Femi Fani-kayodes Case by viczing(m): 7:25pm On Jun 18, 2015
attacker231:

Nwaire, I am only telling you the fact. You attack me first and i give it back to you. I hope Buhari pay the 5k asap, your Dad needs it urgently.

Dude who are you?
Re: Court Fails To Give Judgement In Femi Fani-kayodes Case by attacker231: 7:26pm On Jun 18, 2015
viczing:

Dude who are you?

Nwaire, Stop asking dumb question.

2 Likes

Re: Court Fails To Give Judgement In Femi Fani-kayodes Case by viczing(m): 7:27pm On Jun 18, 2015
attacker231:

Nwaire, Stop asking dumb question.

Answer me, if you knw me this well why insult me,
Re: Court Fails To Give Judgement In Femi Fani-kayodes Case by attacker231: 7:30pm On Jun 18, 2015
viczing:

Answer me, if you knw me this well why insult me,

I didnt insult you, you thrw the first punch. You started the name calling...

2 Likes

Re: Court Fails To Give Judgement In Femi Fani-kayodes Case by viczing(m): 7:32pm On Jun 18, 2015
attacker231:

I didnt insult you, you thrw the first punch. You started the name calling...

Do you know me? LoL dis punk ass googled my twitter handle LoL
Re: Court Fails To Give Judgement In Femi Fani-kayodes Case by attacker231: 7:36pm On Jun 18, 2015
viczing:

Do you know me? LoL dis punk ass googled my twitter handle LoL

Nwaire, Who have time to google your rubbish handle. Swerve and go find cure for your foolishness. Mugun

2 Likes

Re: Court Fails To Give Judgement In Femi Fani-kayodes Case by Teespice(f): 7:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
attacker231:

Your own stupidity is legendary. Hypocrite
ouch.
Re: Court Fails To Give Judgement In Femi Fani-kayodes Case by Teespice(f): 7:40pm On Jun 18, 2015
this woman's antecedents are speaking for her.
as for keyamo, he's fast losing steam.

1 Like

Re: Court Fails To Give Judgement In Femi Fani-kayodes Case by viczing(m): 7:40pm On Jun 18, 2015
attacker231:

Nwaire, Who have time to google your rubbish handle. Swerve and go find cure for your foolishness. Mugun

Nwaire is ma native name punk hehe.
Re: Court Fails To Give Judgement In Femi Fani-kayodes Case by makyegh(m): 7:41pm On Jun 18, 2015
How did this suddenly become about #Buhari?
Re: Court Fails To Give Judgement In Femi Fani-kayodes Case by attacker231: 7:42pm On Jun 18, 2015
viczing:

Nwaire is ma native name punk hehe.

Okay victor.
Re: Court Fails To Give Judgement In Femi Fani-kayodes Case by bettercreature(m): 7:43pm On Jun 18, 2015
Keyamo is a political bigot the earlier we know this the better for Nigeria,see how 11 billion naira case has been treamed down to 2.5million
Re: Court Fails To Give Judgement In Femi Fani-kayodes Case by makyegh(m): 7:44pm On Jun 18, 2015
Thia means Ajumogibia has a history. I was not aware of that.
This will make me pay attention to the verdict. As for Keyamo, he was intimidated when he went to contest Governo in his village, he wants to be ready for 2023.
Re: Court Fails To Give Judgement In Femi Fani-kayodes Case by viczing(m): 7:50pm On Jun 18, 2015
attacker231:

Okay victor.

Hahaha Google helps people alot
Re: Court Fails To Give Judgement In Femi Fani-kayodes Case by donphilopus: 7:52pm On Jun 18, 2015
viczing:

You got no father I guess fool. Mr donfoolopus

Your father is as useless as the 'Ueue' in 'Queue' and as well as the 'P' in 'Psychology' to me, so, swerve!

1 Like

Re: Court Fails To Give Judgement In Femi Fani-kayodes Case by DropShot: 8:02pm On Jun 18, 2015
barcanista:
The incompetence of the EFCC under Muhammadu Buhari is legendary!
And its incompetence under Jonathan was?
Re: Court Fails To Give Judgement In Femi Fani-kayodes Case by nduchucks: 8:02pm On Jun 18, 2015

Fani-Kayode was accused of making a transaction exceeding N500, 000 on September 20, 2006, which was not done through a financial institution.
He was alleged to have accepted N2.1 million in cash, which was paid into his personal bank account by his aide, Supo Agbaje, while he served as Minister of Culture and Tourism.

Really? Is that N2.1million or N2.1billion? If we are only talking about N2.1million then I say a big mtcheweeew!!!
Re: Court Fails To Give Judgement In Femi Fani-kayodes Case by viczing(m): 8:05pm On Jun 18, 2015
donphilopus:

Your father is as useless as the 'Ueue' in 'Queue' and as well as the 'P' in 'Psychology' to me, so, swerve!

Your just a big fool, you must a product of unwanted pregnancy
Re: Court Fails To Give Judgement In Femi Fani-kayodes Case by kingthreat(m): 8:27pm On Jun 18, 2015
Please let this foolish talker rot in jail.
Re: Court Fails To Give Judgement In Femi Fani-kayodes Case by notoriousbabe: 8:34pm On Jun 18, 2015
Prison loading 55% grin
Re: Court Fails To Give Judgement In Femi Fani-kayodes Case by dahmie2013: 8:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:

U can neva be Cramjones, he writes more intelligently dan u.
Re: Court Fails To Give Judgement In Femi Fani-kayodes Case by ERockson: 9:04pm On Jun 18, 2015
Honestly. I look at the amount involved in FFK case I can say that its too small to what our governors and minister have stolen and are still working without being prosecuted. The judge should discharge ffk as the case even appears unreasonable to the people
Re: Court Fails To Give Judgement In Femi Fani-kayodes Case by ZeezaRapture(m): 9:08pm On Jun 18, 2015
barcanista:
The incompetence of the EFCC under Muhammadu Buhari is legendary!

...and were they 'competent' under GEJ
If your answer is yes. ...How many people did they probe under him and succeeded?undecided

You better Stfu if you dont know what to say angry
Re: Court Fails To Give Judgement In Femi Fani-kayodes Case by spenca: 9:20pm On Jun 18, 2015
This story leads to a single conclusion = FFK will walk. Now I think this Buhari hope is false .
Re: Court Fails To Give Judgement In Femi Fani-kayodes Case by ZeezaRapture(m): 9:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
donphilopus:

Your 'brainy', literate, smart and intelligent father is in the village hustling while a 'dullard' from Daura rules you. Ain't you ashamed of yourself?!

chai bros.....5 bottles of chilled Orijin for you there!

You've just given me what i will be telling those e-rats when they call Baba a dullard cool

2 Likes

Re: Court Fails To Give Judgement In Femi Fani-kayodes Case by bashydemy(m): 9:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

chai bros.....5 bottles of chilled Orijin for you there!

You've just given me what i will be telling those e-rats when they call Baba a dullard cool
Same with me i swear, If them born them well again make them insult PMB and they will get the same paragraph from me hahaha
Re: Court Fails To Give Judgement In Femi Fani-kayodes Case by TheAdvocate(m): 10:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
dododawa1:
Can someone send me EFFC boss number

080300000419. Flash him and he will call. Don't tell him I gave yu his number o!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Faleke Picks Mohammed Audu As Running Mate / Osinbajo's Aide Speaks After Helicopter Makes Emergency Landing / Sowore, Sahara Reporters Publisher Lied To Us —lagos Police Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.