Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Faleke Picks Mohammed Audu As Running Mate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Faleke Picks Mohammed Audu As Running Mate (17424 Views)

DSS Invites Faleke And Mohammed Audu / Prince Mohammed Audu's For Kogi Governorship (Photo) / Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faleke Picks Mohammed Audu As Running Mate by LMAyedun(m): 2:19pm On Nov 30, 2015
BREAKING: Controversy As Faleke Picks Abubakar Audu’s Son As Running Mate

The running mate to the late Prince Abubakar Audu in the November 21 governorship election in the state, Mr James Faleke, has vowed to reclaim the mandate of the people of the state given freely to the APC during the election.

Faleke who has been picked as the substitute for the late Abubakar Audu, made this assertion while addressing hundreds of APC supporters in Lokoja on Monday.

Quoting a section of the constitution while picking Mohammed Audu as his running mate, he pointed out that attempts to snatch power from the reins of the APC in Kogi State were fruitless as the party is poised to chart a new course for the state.

He explained that there is no contention between him and the immediate political family of late Abubakar Audu and described the task ahead as a moral burden on him to fight on, till the victory of APC is accomplished.

Going back to the primary election conducted on August 28, 2015, he noted that he remained the only person holding on to the votes cast for the APC.

Some APC leaders from the three senatorial districts of the state were present as Mr Faleke made his decision known to his supporters.

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/11/30/kogi-election-faleke-picks-audus-son-as-running-mate/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faleke Picks Mohammed Audu As Running Mate by MKO4ever(m): 2:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
I will be happy if this news is true. Though I doubt that Mohamed will agree to be running mate to Faleke

2 Likes

Re: Faleke Picks Mohammed Audu As Running Mate by yvelch(f): 2:22pm On Nov 30, 2015
Politics tho...
Re: Faleke Picks Mohammed Audu As Running Mate by avelock(m): 2:27pm On Nov 30, 2015
When you decided to fight the pig in the mud, the pig will get really excited.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faleke Picks Mohammed Audu As Running Mate by missKiffy(f): 2:28pm On Nov 30, 2015
Have they picked him as the aspirant, that he's picking someone as his running mate

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Faleke Picks Mohammed Audu As Running Mate by LMAyedun(m): 2:30pm On Nov 30, 2015
Wahala in Kogi APC..
APC should be very careful.. because I don't know why they should bring Yahaya Bello from nowhere into the picture

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faleke Picks Mohammed Audu As Running Mate by Delphi(m): 2:30pm On Nov 30, 2015
I don't know why people keep on misconstruing 'democracy' as 'monarchy'. Nevertheless, good luck to Kogi state!!!.

14 Likes

Re: Faleke Picks Mohammed Audu As Running Mate by bugzbunny: 2:33pm On Nov 30, 2015
We are witnessing the APC change
Lubbish
Weep for naija democracy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faleke Picks Mohammed Audu As Running Mate by Jimiyke(m): 2:33pm On Nov 30, 2015
End time Controversy

4 Likes

Re: Faleke Picks Mohammed Audu As Running Mate by baby124: 2:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
Claim your mandate, God has elevated you. Dem Neva born who go thief am. Good and strategic move. Nice one. I de laugh o

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faleke Picks Mohammed Audu As Running Mate by neolboy(m): 2:35pm On Nov 30, 2015
Power drunk APC led government. no tangible achievement apart from fighting one another for power starting from Saraki etall

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Faleke Picks Mohammed Audu As Running Mate by dridowu: 2:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
Hmmmmm power tussle no easy. With Wole Olaonipekun (SAN) behind Faleke not even Tinubu i started having the believe that the might swing to Faleke side.

3 Likes

Re: Faleke Picks Mohammed Audu As Running Mate by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
Fear Tinubu.

Peeps were saying that PMB have pruned his wings.
Tinubu is the most calculative and hardworking modern day Naija politician.
He knows when to give up and move ahead(Fashola and ministerial position).
He see 1yr ahead of other politicians

7 Likes

Re: Faleke Picks Mohammed Audu As Running Mate by mazzi: 2:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
I see PDP winning kogi on the long run.Taraba judgment comes to mind.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faleke Picks Mohammed Audu As Running Mate by donsteady(m): 2:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
Our politicians are confused.

1 Like

Re: Faleke Picks Mohammed Audu As Running Mate by yudee233: 2:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
This is interesting which way Kogi in Sunny Okosun language

1 Like

Re: Faleke Picks Mohammed Audu As Running Mate by mazzi: 2:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
I pray APC chooses faleke...

12 Likes

Re: Faleke Picks Mohammed Audu As Running Mate by greatfoly(m): 2:41pm On Nov 30, 2015
watching in 3D
Re: Faleke Picks Mohammed Audu As Running Mate by pat077: 2:44pm On Nov 30, 2015
ok
Re: Faleke Picks Mohammed Audu As Running Mate by blezzy080: 2:44pm On Nov 30, 2015
missKiffy:
Have they picked him as the aspirant, that hes picking someone as his running mate
faleke is d man wether u lik it or not

5 Likes

Re: Faleke Picks Mohammed Audu As Running Mate by richidinho(m): 2:47pm On Nov 30, 2015
mttcheeew...next pls
Re: Faleke Picks Mohammed Audu As Running Mate by skelewu404(m): 2:48pm On Nov 30, 2015
This better not be true
Re: Faleke Picks Mohammed Audu As Running Mate by Drniyi4u(m): 2:51pm On Nov 30, 2015
This is getting serious.
Game of Thrones!

2 Likes

Re: Faleke Picks Mohammed Audu As Running Mate by maupe: 2:53pm On Nov 30, 2015
Faleke and Tinubu are wasting their time

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faleke Picks Mohammed Audu As Running Mate by jamace(m): 2:54pm On Nov 30, 2015
Well, my stance is that Faleke should be the APC guber flag bearer after the death of Audu. But the aspect of Faleke picking Audu's son as running mate, I do not support.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faleke Picks Mohammed Audu As Running Mate by Lothbrok(m): 2:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
I just dey pass, I say make I peep first ooh! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Faleke Picks Mohammed Audu As Running Mate by Sanuzi(m): 3:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
wow .

2 Likes

Re: Faleke Picks Mohammed Audu As Running Mate by cao(f): 3:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
Apparently, politics is hereditary...

1 Like

Re: Faleke Picks Mohammed Audu As Running Mate by ichommy(m): 3:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
I just dey look

1 Like

Re: Faleke Picks Mohammed Audu As Running Mate by Afam4eva(m): 3:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
As much as I believe this mandate belongs to Faleke, he should not appear desperate.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thugs Lay Siege To Ondo Assembly / YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Yoruba Nation, Petitions United Nations / Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.