Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,721 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman (72438 Views)

Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos / Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. / Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-seeking Woman(seephoto) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 18, 2015
millionaireman:
In the video, the woman appeared to have enjoyed the show; the pastor used his leg to vigorously shake and fire up the woman's genitals, after which the woman got up and rested her forehead on the pastor's joystick.

Chai!!!
Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by sheshiahmad(m): 10:20pm On Jun 18, 2015
An Imam drre nt try dat only in churches U find diss nonsense
Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by shepherdnoble: 10:35pm On Jun 18, 2015
shachris02:
May God deliver vulnerable worshippers who would do anything in the quest for miracles. Among all the fake scammers who parade themselves as pastors -denting the christian religion, this should be the worst of them all. A video which has gone viral online has been causing ripples over the internet after a pastor was seen matching on the stomach of a barren woman forcefully so she could conceive.
That there are so many problems in the world should not make one to lack common sense or know when fraudsters like this began their scamming magic. See screenshots from the video posted online

[img]http://2.bp..com/-pEsAYGEhwaw/VYGELS3PbTI/AAAAAAAArzk/I1RD-gam0dU/s1600/ali.PNG[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-P5abzW4p-KE/VYGErArRMyI/AAAAAAAArz0/44lYEhH7doo/s400/ali1.PNG[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-aHToQFR8wSI/VYGE45YSNHI/AAAAAAAArz8/FlOSpmU9Sdg/s400/ali.PNG[/img]

Watch Video here http://smdgram.com/b1m

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/06/see-shocking-photos-of-what-pastor-did.html
THAT MAN NA GHANA PASTOR... THIS ONE NA SMALL, E DEY TOUCH FOR BREAST SEF.
Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 18, 2015
shachris02:
May God deliver vulnerable worshippers who would do anything in the quest for miracles. Among all the fake scammers who parade themselves as pastors -denting the christian religion, this should be the worst of them all. A video which has gone viral online has been causing ripples over the internet after a pastor was seen matching on the stomach of a barren woman forcefully so she could conceive.
That there are so many problems in the world should not make one to lack common sense or know when fraudsters like this began their scamming magic. See screenshots from the video posted online

[img]http://2.bp..com/-pEsAYGEhwaw/VYGELS3PbTI/AAAAAAAArzk/I1RD-gam0dU/s1600/ali.PNG[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-P5abzW4p-KE/VYGErArRMyI/AAAAAAAArz0/44lYEhH7doo/s400/ali1.PNG[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-aHToQFR8wSI/VYGE45YSNHI/AAAAAAAArz8/FlOSpmU9Sdg/s400/ali.PNG[/img]

Watch Video here http://smdgram.com/b1m

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/06/see-shocking-photos-of-what-pastor-did.html
AFRICAN EDUCATION WONDERS:
African Education system has surprising outcomes. The smartest students pass with 1st Class and get admissions to Medical and Engineering Schools. The 2nd Class students get MBAs and LLBs to manage the First Class students. The 3rd Class students enter politics, and rule both 1st and 2nd Class students. The Failures join the army and control politicians who, if they are not happy with, they kick or kill them. Best of all..... those who did not attend any school, become Prophets and Witch Doctors, and everybody follows them.
Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by jamex089(m): 10:51pm On Jun 18, 2015
Well I don't expect less from a religion that preaches miracle.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by whyx06(m): 10:59pm On Jun 18, 2015
Xtianity, they we never wake up from their slumber... Smh
Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by dtina(f): 12:31am On Jun 19, 2015
Just abt d one dat wants 2 insert his fingers into ma vj all in d name of prayers#God will judge dem all#
Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by simdam500(m): 12:51am On Jun 19, 2015
hardbody: Did the woman complain or is she complaining? Why should I be bothered. In the classics it is said, 'Volenti non fit injuria'.....google for the meaning. Except I have proof that she was carried or taken there against her will, no sympathies, and no empathy....

Educate-ive smiley
Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by simdam500(m): 12:54am On Jun 19, 2015
dtina: Just abt d one dat wants 2 insert his fingers into ma vj all in d name of prayers#God will judge dem all#

Tell me bout it... did u bless him with a resounding slap that will make him beg? shocked
Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by stbrown07(m): 1:43am On Jun 19, 2015
USELESS gays all you do is to critize pastors while islamic clerics go unchecked even though they commit worser evil and are reputable for child molestation.why not for once discuss and condemn islam for all it terrorism and killings as perpetrated in the religion.
Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by iamnemo(m): 8:12am On Jun 19, 2015
Na the leg him power dey ni - ah o damo.
Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by davidas101(m): 8:17am On Jun 19, 2015
;DKung fu pastor... SMH...
Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by bbeckky: 9:48am On Jun 19, 2015
Are you kidding me? d tommy in dat pic is carry a 9month old inside it? It doesn't luk like it @ all
coolest0:

She was pregnant, it was more like he was casting the spirit of non delivery in her, maybe the pregnancy was more than 9 months
Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by bbeckky: 9:50am On Jun 19, 2015
which link pls?
Destinyfavour:

Please help with the link.
Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by Etizz: 10:09am On Jun 19, 2015
U guys have not see anything yet, I know DAT guy in Ghana na, d guy have several pattern of healing,..... Weda dem dey abuse d power of God I nor know....
Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by fortunechy(m): 10:54am On Jun 19, 2015
end time fin
Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by Superman11(m): 12:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
stepo707:
Is the pastor bruce lee or jet li?

You don kill me with laugh oooh. na Jackie CHan oo. the pastor dey kick all the pain. as he adds his bit
Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:37pm On Jun 19, 2015
[quote author=shachris02 post=34894597]May God deliver vulnerable worshippers who would do anything in the quest for miracles. Among all the fake scammers who parade themselves as pastors -denting the christian religion, this should be the worst of them all. A video which has gone viral online has been causing ripples over the internet after a pastor was seen matching on the stomach of a barren woman forcefully so she could conceive.

/s400/ali.PNG[/img]

Guess na for leg the pastor do the jazz,so we might not fit to blame him but the yeye miracle seeker wey no get patience to waut for Gods time
Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by Superman11(m): 12:44pm On Jun 19, 2015
stbrown07:
USELESS gays all you do is to critize pastors while islamic clerics go unchecked even though they commit worser evil and are reputable for child molestation.why not for once discuss and condemn islam for all it terrorism and killings as perpetrated in the religion.

whatts your problem with islam!! we are here talking about the Jet lee pastor kicking that poor womans belly.. and you are talking about islam clerics.. cool down and finish one discussion before you jump into the other.
Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by Superman11(m): 12:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
Etizz:
U guys have not see anything yet, I know DAT guy in Ghana na, d guy have several pattern of healing,..... Weda dem dey abuse d power of God I nor know....

are you in Ghana you go and be our Niaraland reporter.. oboi i tire ooh .. these things are getting out of hand ooo
Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by KemiJesus(f): 2:25pm On Jun 19, 2015
Fake nd evil pastor.
Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by Firevinci(m): 5:40pm On Jun 19, 2015
This one na Jackie Chan pastor, why im de kungfu that unborn child.
My sis even told me how the pastor of a prayer house was stamping her friend's belly to cast out demons and was also made to drink 7 BOTTLES OF OLIVE OIL(anointing oil)

Imagine!
Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by dtina(f): 12:10pm On Jun 20, 2015
simdam500:

Tell me bout it... did u bless him with a resounding slap that will make him beg? shocked
... I did just nt slap him,I made sure people in his neighbourhood heard abt it.
Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by Heavenly102: 4:08pm On Jun 20, 2015
the less faith a congregation has, e more e dramatisation
Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by KimnanaTweety(f): 7:01pm On Jun 26, 2015
i suspect that shoe...d designs on dem undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Archaeologists Unearth 2,500-Year-Old Palace Dating Back To The Kings Of Judah / Why Did Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Lose So Much Weight? / Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.