Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Uche Jombo Caught With Agege Bread On Her Way To London - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jombo Caught With Agege Bread On Her Way To London (3453 Views)

Olajumoke’s From Selling Bread On The Streets To The Cover Of Thisday Style / Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover / Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Jombo Caught With Agege Bread On Her Way To London by Afam4eva(m): 2:46pm On Feb 24, 2009
Actrees Uche Jombo was caught with 2 loafs of Agege bread on her way to London at the Murtala Murhamed International Airport. When akes what she was going to use the bread for, she said a friend in london asked her to get it for her, so i asked myself why "AGEGE BREAD".

Nairalanders, do u think Uche was actually telling the truth, since it was rumoured that she was one of those girls that go to badagry for spritual Bath that enables them to Charm Rich guys.
Re: Uche Jombo Caught With Agege Bread On Her Way To London by clemcykul(f): 2:54pm On Feb 24, 2009
this news carry weight o
Re: Uche Jombo Caught With Agege Bread On Her Way To London by tpia: 2:55pm On Feb 24, 2009
Re: Uche Jombo Caught With Agege Bread On Her Way To London by tessybaby(f): 4:38pm On Feb 24, 2009
Uche Jombo Caught With Agege Bread On Her Way To London

AGEGE bread na cocaine?
some of u nigerians make me wonder
is she not a human being like us?
why can she not take agege bread to london?
agege bread na weapon?
Re: Uche Jombo Caught With Agege Bread On Her Way To London by MrCrackles(m): 4:42pm On Feb 24, 2009
And why is this a problem or why does it warrant opening a bloody thread?

I tire for Naija people!
Re: Uche Jombo Caught With Agege Bread On Her Way To London by Afam4eva(m): 8:51pm On Feb 24, 2009
MrCrackles:

And why is this a problem or why does it warrant opening a bloody thread?

I tire for Naija people!

How did u find your way into this bloody thread having seen blood all over.

Bloody MrCrackles
Re: Uche Jombo Caught With Agege Bread On Her Way To London by showbobo(m): 10:05pm On Feb 24, 2009
afam4eva:

Bloody MrCrackles
oppssyyyy smiley
Re: Uche Jombo Caught With Agege Bread On Her Way To London by MrCrackles(m): 10:07pm On Feb 24, 2009
afam4eva:

Bloody MrCrackles

Eat a dic.k you fucking dingbat

Buffoon
!
Re: Uche Jombo Caught With Agege Bread On Her Way To London by Raymond88(m): 10:11pm On Feb 24, 2009
Take it easy kids. . . grin
Re: Uche Jombo Caught With Agege Bread On Her Way To London by SeanT21(f): 10:16pm On Feb 24, 2009
Much Ado about Nothing

GROW UP!!
Re: Uche Jombo Caught With Agege Bread On Her Way To London by Shaz(f): 12:01am On Feb 25, 2009
Poster, well done o. .
Did they tell you that Agege bread is illegal?
Or did they announce to you that Agege bread, or ANY of the other Nigerian food stuff, is absent in 'Jand'?
Well done.
Re: Uche Jombo Caught With Agege Bread On Her Way To London by tpia: 2:34am On Feb 25, 2009
Re: Uche Jombo Caught With Agege Bread On Her Way To London by tosinaded(m): 8:55am On Feb 25, 2009
brash will u shut up there grin
na tru the guy talk jare if u dan see blood all over the thread y u enter grin
bloody brashy Arrow grin cheesy grin

back to the topic
should i mention all wut i packed in my bag last time i travelled grin
agege bread na small stuvs jare, e resemble cocaine

and erm again brash sharap there angry
Re: Uche Jombo Caught With Agege Bread On Her Way To London by spikedcylinder: 9:21am On Feb 25, 2009
tpia:

if she couldnt get Agege bread in london I dont see why she cant import it from Nigeria.

like you said, its just a rumor. People gossip and conjecture about everything under the sun.

But imo, travelling with agege bread isnt a big deal unless there's proof the bread is more than just bread. Or unless its a prohibited item.

People carry live snails, pounded yam,dried fish, pepper etc through customs. Why not agege bread.

Its not a rumour, she confirmed it in the papers. She's not sorry about it though.
Unless it can be proven that she stashed cocaine inside the bread, nothing do her! Abi is it a crime to like Agege bread again?
Re: Uche Jombo Caught With Agege Bread On Her Way To London by Afam4eva(m): 9:58am On Feb 25, 2009
MrCrackles:

Eat a dic.k you fucking dingbat

Buffoon
!

What does it mean?

Are u eating a d**k or something
Re: Uche Jombo Caught With Agege Bread On Her Way To London by tosinaded(m): 10:03am On Feb 25, 2009
afam4eva:

What does it mean?

Are u eating a d**k or something

you sef like wahala
y not shut the hell up undecided
Re: Uche Jombo Caught With Agege Bread On Her Way To London by Afam4eva(m): 10:13am On Feb 25, 2009
tosinaded@:

you sef like wahala
y not shut the hell up undecided

What's ur businees
Re: Uche Jombo Caught With Agege Bread On Her Way To London by tosinaded(m): 10:24am On Feb 25, 2009
afam4eva:

What's ur businees

ure a slowpoke undecided
Re: Uche Jombo Caught With Agege Bread On Her Way To London by Afam4eva(m): 10:36am On Feb 25, 2009
tosinaded@:

ure a slowpoke undecided

I never knew sick people where in Nairaland aplenty, Retarded B**ch
Re: Uche Jombo Caught With Agege Bread On Her Way To London by aus123(m): 10:41am On Feb 25, 2009
Can u show us the pictures?

Celebrity life! I lv to be a private person jare,

Even though I soaked garri MMA, it will not sell in any of the Naija media.
Re: Uche Jombo Caught With Agege Bread On Her Way To London by tosinaded(m): 10:41am On Feb 25, 2009
afam4eva:

u cant even speak proper english undecided
i'll just leave u grin
wallow in ur stupidity cheesy grin cheesy grin
anuofia grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Uche Jombo Caught With Agege Bread On Her Way To London by Afam4eva(m): 10:44am On Feb 25, 2009
What's wrong with my english, sick f**k
Re: Uche Jombo Caught With Agege Bread On Her Way To London by tosinaded(m): 10:47am On Feb 25, 2009
afam4eva:

What's wrong with my english, sick f**k

he dsnt even know grin cheesy grin

afam4eva:

wtf were u tryn to say there
Re: Uche Jombo Caught With Agege Bread On Her Way To London by aus123(m): 10:49am On Feb 25, 2009
Let all be mantured in this forum,

We shd all adhere to the rules in Nairaland.

Keep it cool guys. No hard feelings.

Tosin and Afam,

Pls, let us use decent language+
Re: Uche Jombo Caught With Agege Bread On Her Way To London by tosinaded(m): 10:53am On Feb 25, 2009
aus123:

Let all be mantured in this forum,

We shd all adhere to the rules in Nairaland.

Keep it cool guys. No hard feelings.

Tosin and Afam,

Pls, let us use decent language+

peace cool
Re: Uche Jombo Caught With Agege Bread On Her Way To London by aus123(m): 10:54am On Feb 25, 2009
Thanks Tosin.
Re: Uche Jombo Caught With Agege Bread On Her Way To London by clemcykul(f): 12:21pm On Feb 25, 2009
ure most welcome
Re: Uche Jombo Caught With Agege Bread On Her Way To London by tosinaded(m): 12:36pm On Feb 25, 2009
clemcykul:

ure most welcome
hehehehehe u be tosin grin
Re: Uche Jombo Caught With Agege Bread On Her Way To London by aus123(m): 12:40pm On Feb 25, 2009
Asked him my broda,, /

Well 4 the Spirit of 2geganess.

Accepted.

Thanks too Clemency
Re: Uche Jombo Caught With Agege Bread On Her Way To London by Afam4eva(m): 4:10pm On Feb 26, 2009
@ tosinaded

What's wrong with this statement "I never knew sick people where in Nairaland aplenty"

I'm waiting for ur reply
Re: Uche Jombo Caught With Agege Bread On Her Way To London by aus123(m): 4:16pm On Feb 26, 2009
@ Afam

Pls mind ur words,

This is not kindergerton forum.

Let's be mantured man.

There are a lot of respectable and noble pple in Nairaland.

You might not know who u replying his/her post.

Lets show the world we are smart and intelligent pple.
Re: Uche Jombo Caught With Agege Bread On Her Way To London by Afam4eva(m): 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2009
aus123:

@ Afam

Pls mind ur words,

This is not kindergerton forum.

Let's be mantured man.

There are a lot of respectable and noble pple in Nairaland.

You might not know who u replying his/her post.

Lets show the world we are smart and intelligent pple.

It's very kindergaten for someone to question another person's use of grammar and not correct the person.What do u think

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suzy Q Stabbed To Death By Errand Boy (full Story) / Check Out Iyanya's X-rated Birthday Cake / Photo: Lionel Messi Gets New Tattoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.