Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Ex-governor, Fashola Denies Fathering Twins With Government Worker - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-governor, Fashola Denies Fathering Twins With Government Worker (26803 Views)

Bayo Omoboriowo Welcomes Twins With Omolola Omitokun, His Wife / Former Lagos Governor Fashola In Mecca (Photo) / Former Governor Fashola Denies Fathering Twins Out Of Wedlock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-governor, Fashola Denies Fathering Twins With Government Worker by RonJeremy: 7:26pm On Jun 18, 2015
Fashola's spokesman did not deny the allegation... All he did, is not to acknowledge it.
Re: Ex-governor, Fashola Denies Fathering Twins With Government Worker by crystallux: 9:23pm On Jun 18, 2015
Hello friends,now is your opportunity to get genuie fixed matches and start winning big..Contact me on 09031563149

Re: Ex-governor, Fashola Denies Fathering Twins With Government Worker by 3ace(m): 9:25pm On Jun 18, 2015
Na today, extra-marital affairs don dey shele tey tey before dem born us. I'm not surprised about this news if it's true and I expect his wife not to be surprised too. Fashola is a public figure-aside from this, he's brilliant, articulate, confident and a problem-solver. When you possess these qualities, you'll be loved by all especially the female folks. Some of them might even request a night of séx, nothing more. So even himself no wan do, dem go tempt am.
Re: Ex-governor, Fashola Denies Fathering Twins With Government Worker by annibro(f): 11:47pm On Jun 18, 2015
moyinoluwabun:
Toke husband don try justify naija men infidelity that most of dem cheats, Fashola na naija man. Let him go and sin no more. But, I'm sure his hand are not clean as regard d woman, maybe they once dated.

Of cos na. Dey must ve dated 4d story of twins 2 surface

1 Like

Re: Ex-governor, Fashola Denies Fathering Twins With Government Worker by Kokolett(f): 5:23am On Jun 19, 2015
ylaa:
and so what? is he not a man? oga Fashola, if its true, congrats! its not easy to produce twins. may God keep them safe. is this how to pay a man who single-handedly transformed the face of lagos state? y is our memory so short, y cant we remember his good deeds? make una take time oh! shocked shocked shocked

Hope you wouldn't mind if your husband fathers children outside. wink
Re: Ex-governor, Fashola Denies Fathering Twins With Government Worker by olawalepopoola: 6:06am On Jun 19, 2015
What concerns you if he fathers 60 children from 20 women out of wedlock! He owns and his accountable for his life and action

1 Like

Re: Ex-governor, Fashola Denies Fathering Twins With Government Worker by omoharry(f): 9:15am On Jun 19, 2015
Fahola is a muslim and his religion support marrying more than one wife but since he is married to a christain woman then wahala dee oo if this story turns out to be true.
Re: Ex-governor, Fashola Denies Fathering Twins With Government Worker by ylaa(f): 10:20am On Jun 19, 2015
your biz, your headache!

1miccza:

Heeeeelllooo!!!!He's also married for 22 years too.. I haven't seen the word morality in your write up. Although this news might just be a rumour...
Re: Ex-governor, Fashola Denies Fathering Twins With Government Worker by ylaa(f): 10:22am On Jun 19, 2015
entirely your headache cos i no call your name.

Kokolett:

Hope you wouldn't mind if your husband fathers children outside. wink
Re: Ex-governor, Fashola Denies Fathering Twins With Government Worker by free13: 2:32pm On Jun 19, 2015
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Budget 2016 Slashed From 500bn To 75bn / EFCC Grills Salewa Obanikoro Over N800m Transaction, Seizes Her Passport / Governor Ortom Approves Guns For Vigilantes In Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.