Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Sterling Bank Gives Customer Smart Phone For Opening Sterling Plus Account: Pics - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sterling Bank Gives Customer Smart Phone For Opening Sterling Plus Account: Pics (11047 Views)

NIMC's Response To Sterling Bank On Temporary Slip As Means Of Identification / Sterling Bank Obtains $15m Icd Facility / 10 Nigerian Banks' Requirement For Opening Current And Savings Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Sterling Bank Gives Customer Smart Phone For Opening Sterling Plus Account: Pics by Caracta(f): 6:34pm On Aug 16, 2015
prestige2013:

Tell us ooooo_ how much is the minimum balance and does the account still attract monthly fee of #100?

50k.

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Gives Customer Smart Phone For Opening Sterling Plus Account: Pics by eternalifee: 4:17pm On Sep 14, 2015
Before you get excited about this smart phone, it might just be important that you read the conditions attached, as stated in the bank's web page.
They are as follows:

TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR NEW STERLING PLUS ACCOUNT WITH FREE MOBILE SMART TELEPHONE

You must open the Sterling Plus Account with a minimum opening and daily balance of N5, 000.00 (Five thousand Naira) only.

By signing off on this document means you have attained the age of 18 years as at the date of opening this account.

A minimum of N50,000.00 (Fifty-Thousand Naira) only must be maintained in your Sterling Plus Account for a minimum period of (90) ninety days to be eligible for the mobile smart phone which is exclusive of the daily minimum balance of N5,000.00 (Five Thousand Naira)

A restriction will be placed on the N50, 000.00 (Fifty-Thousand Naira) balance on your Sterling Plus Account before the mobile smart phone is released to you.

You shall not withdraw from the deposit of N50, 000.00 (Fifty-Thousand Naira) in your Sterling Plus Account throughout the (90) ninety day period.

In the event that you intend to access the funds within the stipulated eligibility period of (90) ninety days, the cost of the mobile smart phone at the prevailing market price shall be deducted from the funds in your Sterling Plus Account.

You shall also ensure that your account is active for a minimum period of 1 year during which funds must be made available to accommodate Monthly Service Charge

Failure to operate your account for the minimum period stated above will result in the deduction of the accumulated service charges from your N5,000 minimum balance and closure of your account

The grant/Release of the mobile smart phone is subject to stock availability and the Bank shall not be liable upon depletion of existing stock.

Sterling Bank Plc shall provide you with your first choice of color for the mobile smart phone subject to availability. The Bank however shall not be held liable in the event that the choice color is not available and a substitute color is provided.

The Bank shall not be held liable for any event that may lead to the development of faults or loss of the smart mobile phone.

Upon acceptance of these terms and conditions and delivery of the free mobile smart phone, the phone cannot be returned by you.

If you do not meet the terms and conditions herein, or in the event of circumstances outside the control of Sterling Bank Plc or there is material
adverse change in the operating environment, the Bank reserves the right to cancel or amend these terms and conditions.

I agree to the terms and conditions stated above.
----------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------
Name
Signature
Date
Re: Sterling Bank Gives Customer Smart Phone For Opening Sterling Plus Account: Pics by joe33a: 3:46pm On Nov 11, 2017
Sterling bank are trying, I open that account with 60k and smart phone was handed over to me but I was told that I can not withdraw from the account on till after 6 months. and will not be able to take all the 60k that I most leave a maximum amount of 5k in the account.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Imported Goods Excessively Expensive In Nigeria? / We Paid $665m To Renew Three Oil Blocks —mobil / How I Registered My Private Limited Liability Company With Cac Online With 40k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.