Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Please Everyone....your Help Needed. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Please Everyone....your Help Needed. (301 Views)

A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Felabration Competition / A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Music Competition / I Need Your Help With The Title Of This Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Everyone....your Help Needed. by Jmowoe(m): 6:57pm On Jun 18, 2015
Good day everyone, I am Jesse by name, I'm currently in the semi final stage of a singing competition, and I'm desperately in need of votes via Facebook likes to enable me proceed to the finals. I'll be extremely grateful if everyone could help. here is the voting link.. [url] http://Facebook.com/tnc.tce[/url] Please just click on the link and like the photo with the name #Jesse. Thanks to everyone in advance...please voting closes tomorrow Friday...thanks again.

(1) (Reply)

Easter(oluwa Dey Dia); The Reason Behind The Mixtape. / Music: Reekado Banks - Corner / Drake Remixes Wizkid's Ojuelegba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.