Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

ORS Fertilizing Temple Balm - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / ORS Fertilizing Temple Balm (1278 Views)

How To Make Natural Pink Lips Balm / Pink Lip Balm Available In Benin...auchi...ekpoma..and Warri / See The Potency Of The Permanent Lip Balm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ORS Fertilizing Temple Balm by yummyricka(f): 7:22pm On Jun 18, 2015
ARE YOUR EDGES THINNING OUT?
Grow out youredges with ORS Fertilizing Temple Balm!

Just like plants need nutrients to help them grow, your scalp needs nutrients to help your hair grow healthy and full of life.
Fertilizing Temple Balm is a lightweight gel formula rich in hair nutrients and free of petroleum that is a deal for customers with pressed or relaxed hair.
A feather light gel based balm rich in over 14 herbal extracts. It contains the same properties as the Fertilizing Serum, with a different viscosity (thickness). This product is gel based.
Benefits
Fosters lipid (oil) production
Nourishes emerging hair shafts
Stimulates circulation
Imparts nutrient-rich vitamins and minerals
Promotes hair growth
May be used on relaxed hair, or thermally styled and pressed hair
Results, usually 6-12 weeks (results and percent of results do vary with the individual metabolic composition)
Price :N3000

1 Share

Re: ORS Fertilizing Temple Balm by yummyricka(f): 5:30pm On Oct 20, 2015
The client that sent me money from onitsha ...my phone got stolen..have lost your contact.kindly send your number to 08023668545 so i can send ur product asap.thanx
Re: ORS Fertilizing Temple Balm by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 02, 2016
Hi
Do u still have this product?
Re: ORS Fertilizing Temple Balm by Naheemateon: 2:09pm On Mar 03, 2022
Is this still available?

(1) (Reply)

Photo : Which Part Of Nigeria You Think This Man Is From ? / I Want To Know If This Yeezy Shoe Is Original / Who Make-up For Her - Checkout This Wedding Photo Of The Day - Exlink Lodge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.