Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,162 members, 7,838,972 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Please Beware Of Those That Purport To Sell Data On Nairaland. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Beware Of Those That Purport To Sell Data On Nairaland. (532 Views)

Notice!!::: Please Beware Of New Tenants And Old Tenants In Your House. / Open Cloud Communications Nigeria Limited Is A Scam, Job Seekers Please Beware / Please Beware When Buying Tv At Ladipo Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Beware Of Those That Purport To Sell Data On Nairaland. by obaino4you(m): 8:26pm On Jun 18, 2015
Dear Nairalanders,

Please be careful with people that advertises Data on Nairaland for sale.
I called one of them with advertised phone number 07031350573 on Nairaland to purchase data worth N1,500. After much talk regarding my doubt as to him sending the data, he was convincing me to buy N2,500 worth. I stood my grounds that I will only buy the one of N1,500 to be sure he is not swindling me. He sounded responsible with good spoken English, besides I considered the money not really material, should in case he refuse to send the data. He asked me to either pay to his account or send recharge cards. I chose to pay into his account so as to have a money trail.
Ever since his phone has been switched off.
Details are:
Name: Akinlade James (most likely fake)
Account Number:0149354045
Bank: GTBank
Phone Number:07031350573
This is just to warn us to be careful
Nairaland Admin , Please find a way to stop this guys before they turn here to OLX

Re: Please Beware Of Those That Purport To Sell Data On Nairaland. by agarawu23(m): 8:29pm On Jun 18, 2015
sorry bro

but we have the real dealers here, you can check the advertising board and you will see genuine ones.

Don't fall maga just because of little differences in the price
Re: Please Beware Of Those That Purport To Sell Data On Nairaland. by Obinovictor(m): 8:39pm On Jun 18, 2015
How do we even know who's real now?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Sentenced To Life In Depok, Indonesia / Another Fake Doctor Nabbed Over Hepatitis Scam / Emergency Workers Rescue Man With Rings On His Penis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.