Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Please Beware When Buying Tv At Ladipo Market - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Beware When Buying Tv At Ladipo Market (2458 Views)

Please Beware Of The New SARS Robbery Tactics (photos) / Igbo And Yoruba Traders Clash At Ladipo Market / See Wat Airforce Officers Hired By Ghanaian Did 2 Mechanic In Ladipo Market(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Beware When Buying Tv At Ladipo Market by mtthwbar(m): 3:45pm On Sep 16, 2015
Please my fellow nairalanders be careful when you are buying tokunbo TV at ladipo market in oshodi.
went there to buy flat screen TV (Tokunbo) for my small game business i want to embark on and some boys approached me that if i go to ware house still in that market i will get the TV cheap which i followed them to the warehouse not knowing that all the wrap TV in nylon non is working. after paying for it one on them help me to carry it and told me to fellow him to where they will test it for me, still not knowing that all of them work hand in hand in the 419 business.
After the fake technician opened it he said the power board or what ever he called it is noting working that i have to give them money to fix it which i did not knowing that he doesn't even know what he his doing. I left them and proceed to buy the PS2 game on explaining everything to the PS2 seller, the guy told me that they have played me 419 that all the TV in that warehouse is not working. He said that is what they are all doing there. I now went back to the technician on getting there i saw some other people that have fallen prey to the scam which i now called one of them and told them that they have just fall prey to 419ners.
To cut the story short, the seller of the PS2 told me that even if i go and report the case to the police that they won't do anything because some of there men use to come and collect settlement from the guys involved in this racket.
So i decided to reach out to people through this medium that if you are going to Ladipo market to buy TV please and please shine your eyes don't pay for what is not working.
thank You.

2 Likes

Re: Please Beware When Buying Tv At Ladipo Market by star2008(m): 5:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
I was also scam d same way.No difference at all.I think the govt. Should do something about those IBO boys called baranda in ladipo.I lost about 25k to them. Since then I have VOW never 2 have anything with igbos again.

2 Likes

Re: Please Beware When Buying Tv At Ladipo Market by abacusCm(m): 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2015
@Op,i think Ladipo Market is at Mushin and not Oshodi
Re: Please Beware When Buying Tv At Ladipo Market by Exponental(m): 7:31am On Sep 17, 2015
sorry abt ur loss. fairly used electronics called non tested not encouraging. experience has thought me to ask for warranty in my deals
Re: Please Beware When Buying Tv At Ladipo Market by igho003(m): 1:34pm On Sep 18, 2015
I hate igbos with passion guy igbo ppl don 2 wicked me that why I derived joy in scamming igbo ppl online

1 Like

Re: Please Beware When Buying Tv At Ladipo Market by jamalchance(m): 2:54pm On Sep 18, 2015
igho003:
I hate igbos with passion guy igbo ppl don 2 wicked me that why I derived joy in scamming igbo ppl online

Let me guess? u b edo guy abi
Re: Please Beware When Buying Tv At Ladipo Market by DONFASZY(m): 2:28am On Sep 19, 2015
my relative was taken dere aside d plc u c d working flat tv a he claim....dey tool him to show him 55in tv jus offloaded for 35k...he rush to atm in ladipo dere n d God dat saved him was wen he called me n told me happily bout his bout to purchase 55in Tv...

dey already wrote a receipt wit no meaninful words..he came frm ph back den to buy tin in his new apartment. ..

I just strongly instruct him to drop back d receipt at dem n run away fast witout allowin dem 2 ask anytin.....

he was lucky...35k 4 kawa
Re: Please Beware When Buying Tv At Ladipo Market by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 19, 2015
star2008:
I was also scam d same way.No difference at all.I think the govt. Should do something about those IBO boys called baranda in ladipo.I lost about 25k to them. Since then I have VOW never 2 have anything with igbos again.

So it is only Igbo's that sale in that market. Watch your tongue bro.
Re: Please Beware When Buying Tv At Ladipo Market by gnykelly(m): 7:02am On Sep 19, 2015
it's hard dealing with some set of people in business

(1) (Reply)

Woman's Butt Explodes During Sex (photo) / Where Can I Get A Private Investigator In Port Harcourt / Glory Okolie -I Was Raped & Made A Slave In Detention By Abba Kyari's IRT- Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.