Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Armed Helicopter Sent To Calabar To Aid Air Raids Against Kidnappers:pic - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armed Helicopter Sent To Calabar To Aid Air Raids Against Kidnappers:pic (39175 Views)

Cameroon Sends War Ship To Calabar / Route Of The Coastal Railway From Calabar To Lagos / WWIII HAS Begun:chinese Warplanes Join Russian Air Raids Against ISIS Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Helicopter Sent To Calabar To Aid Air Raids Against Kidnappers:pic by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 18, 2015
good... before they turn to another problem!
Re: Armed Helicopter Sent To Calabar To Aid Air Raids Against Kidnappers:pic by shiki(m): 9:44pm On Jun 18, 2015
It's true, I saw it yesterday parading from Akamkpa to Calabar

1 Like

Re: Armed Helicopter Sent To Calabar To Aid Air Raids Against Kidnappers:pic by SkinnyDude(m): 9:44pm On Jun 18, 2015
Er0ticAngela:
Smoke the biafran cowards out of their cave
dont Expect More From A Crackhead LovePeddler..

1 Like

Re: Armed Helicopter Sent To Calabar To Aid Air Raids Against Kidnappers:pic by IceDude(m): 9:44pm On Jun 18, 2015
Edmanpumpin:
Damn...... Those pirates and Kidnappers lurking in the creeks of cross river are in for a fight. Those their camps will be destroyed from the sky
U and dat Daura President get the same cow brain

2 Likes

Re: Armed Helicopter Sent To Calabar To Aid Air Raids Against Kidnappers:pic by Imokha(m): 9:46pm On Jun 18, 2015
kromoto:
When did Calabar become this insecure that a fighter helicopter will be deployed to it?

This story get kleg
its been long that cali became inssecured especialy d calabar municipal LGA,d story no get any kleg
Re: Armed Helicopter Sent To Calabar To Aid Air Raids Against Kidnappers:pic by PointB: 9:46pm On Jun 18, 2015
Op, how did you miss this?
Army fighter jet sent to Ogun State to fight ritualists and armed robbers.

and

Nigeria navy set to fight area boys in Lagos

grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

The ability to imagine absurdity is not a monopoly! grin grin cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Armed Helicopter Sent To Calabar To Aid Air Raids Against Kidnappers:pic by harry509: 9:47pm On Jun 18, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Armed Helicopter Sent To Calabar To Aid Air Raids Against Kidnappers:pic by ceejay80s(m): 9:47pm On Jun 18, 2015
Er0ticAngela:
Ordinary toto like u, bloody nyash

1 Like

Re: Armed Helicopter Sent To Calabar To Aid Air Raids Against Kidnappers:pic by Er0ticAngela(f): 9:49pm On Jun 18, 2015
SkinnyDude:
i dont Expect More From my Crackhead LovePeddler mother
Re: Armed Helicopter Sent To Calabar To Aid Air Raids Against Kidnappers:pic by ceejay80s(m): 9:50pm On Jun 18, 2015
Freemanan:
Bravo
Johny bravo ?
Re: Armed Helicopter Sent To Calabar To Aid Air Raids Against Kidnappers:pic by Er0ticAngela(f): 9:50pm On Jun 18, 2015
ceejay80s:
Ordinary toto like my ibo mama. My bloody ibo mama nyash dey smell
Re: Armed Helicopter Sent To Calabar To Aid Air Raids Against Kidnappers:pic by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 18, 2015
Armed helicopters for ordinary kidnappers?

hahahahahahaha hohohohohohoh.

3 Likes

Re: Armed Helicopter Sent To Calabar To Aid Air Raids Against Kidnappers:pic by Er0ticAngela(f): 9:53pm On Jun 18, 2015
Viciyus:

I AM A SON OF AN IBO ANIMAL

I GET MASTER DEGREE FOR MUMUTOLOGY

SEE AS I DON USELESS MY IBO MAMA TOTO WITH FU'CCK. YES, NA ME FU'CCK MY IBO MAMA DIE

Re: Armed Helicopter Sent To Calabar To Aid Air Raids Against Kidnappers:pic by SkinnyDude(m): 9:54pm On Jun 18, 2015
[quote author=Er0ticAngela post=34908149][/quote]bastarrd. This Is Chidish. Stop Editing My Post.
Re: Armed Helicopter Sent To Calabar To Aid Air Raids Against Kidnappers:pic by Nicepoker(m): 9:57pm On Jun 18, 2015
Bosville:
Mtchew...Thousands are dying in the north, una dey here dey flex copters...
must they focus only in north? Since they want to kill their brothers and sisters let them do it.

1 Like

Re: Armed Helicopter Sent To Calabar To Aid Air Raids Against Kidnappers:pic by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 18, 2015
wonderpol
Re: Armed Helicopter Sent To Calabar To Aid Air Raids Against Kidnappers:pic by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 18, 2015
Er0ticAngela:
poorn seems not to be payin anymore huh?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Helicopter Sent To Calabar To Aid Air Raids Against Kidnappers:pic by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 18, 2015
ceejay80s:

Johny bravo ?
NO... Cladio Bravo
Re: Armed Helicopter Sent To Calabar To Aid Air Raids Against Kidnappers:pic by wizard01(m): 10:11pm On Jun 18, 2015
austinesteve:

okpo records cheesy

Eno chopper Eka eke bring back the light Ke Bateba!! Woyo
Re: Armed Helicopter Sent To Calabar To Aid Air Raids Against Kidnappers:pic by bmos(m): 10:14pm On Jun 18, 2015
Bosville:

You musst he a kidnapper trying to resist the good intention of government
Re: Armed Helicopter Sent To Calabar To Aid Air Raids Against Kidnappers:pic by dunamis007(m): 10:16pm On Jun 18, 2015
Nigeria.is working
Re: Armed Helicopter Sent To Calabar To Aid Air Raids Against Kidnappers:pic by Mbediogu(m): 10:20pm On Jun 18, 2015
Bosville:

Imo and Ogun State will need twelve helicopters each...
Re: Armed Helicopter Sent To Calabar To Aid Air Raids Against Kidnappers:pic by kromoto: 10:25pm On Jun 18, 2015
Imokha:
its been long that cali became inssecured especialy d calabar municipal LGA,d story no get any kleg

Then I must say I was misinformed. Thanks for the clari.
Re: Armed Helicopter Sent To Calabar To Aid Air Raids Against Kidnappers:pic by africanusvu(m): 10:25pm On Jun 18, 2015
Which Kidnappers?it is a lie,just that the Daura Dulard is warning up for niger delta militant incase they shld react violently for termination of pipeline monitoring contracts

1 Like

Re: Armed Helicopter Sent To Calabar To Aid Air Raids Against Kidnappers:pic by africanusvu(m): 10:29pm On Jun 18, 2015
[quote author=Er0ticAngela post=34908269][/quote] much Locals and kids now in Nairaland,not what it used to be again
Re: Armed Helicopter Sent To Calabar To Aid Air Raids Against Kidnappers:pic by SaintNdi: 10:31pm On Jun 18, 2015
I BEG WETIN BE THE NAME OF THIS WAR FILM, I SURE SAY RAMBO DEY INSIDE.
Re: Armed Helicopter Sent To Calabar To Aid Air Raids Against Kidnappers:pic by xcolanto(m): 10:31pm On Jun 18, 2015
Rubbish news! what in the picture proves that the helicopter was sent to calabar on ongoing raids against kidnappers?? only mumuharis would believe this to score cheap political points for dullapo. Lets assume this nonsense is even news, this is the height of misplaced priorities coming from the dura born`s government! I understand his plight to preserve his brothers and children (boko boys) who throw bombs and raid villages in the north! but why is he quick to hunt down crime in the south while he leaves the north with larger crimes unattended to? if not for his bigotry and hate like his cow supporters I don't see what else this is! dullapo! the civil war against the igbos is over! send these equipment's to your brothers and children up north! angry

2 Likes

Re: Armed Helicopter Sent To Calabar To Aid Air Raids Against Kidnappers:pic by jamex089(m): 10:32pm On Jun 18, 2015
Naijapaded1:
[size=50pt]Nice Job[/size]

All thanks to PMB
Re: Armed Helicopter Sent To Calabar To Aid Air Raids Against Kidnappers:pic by Jessewizy(m): 10:39pm On Jun 18, 2015
Er0ticAngela:
The speed at which you display your stupidity is 10 times faster than 4th Gen core i7 PC's

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari's N40M Cash Gift Tears CAN Apart - Vanguard / Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' / Adekunle Akinlade Rejects Ogun Governorship Election Result, Allege Manipulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.