Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,765 members, 7,813,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Armed Helicopter Sent To Calabar To Aid Air Raids Against Kidnappers:pic - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armed Helicopter Sent To Calabar To Aid Air Raids Against Kidnappers:pic (39173 Views)

Cameroon Sends War Ship To Calabar / Route Of The Coastal Railway From Calabar To Lagos / WWIII HAS Begun:chinese Warplanes Join Russian Air Raids Against ISIS Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Helicopter Sent To Calabar To Aid Air Raids Against Kidnappers:pic by publicenemy(m): 1:09pm On Jun 19, 2015
Mariojane:
it is simple, travel to port Harcourt and face up like walking for you not to the helicopters when the move. undecided

What are you saying?

1 Like

Re: Armed Helicopter Sent To Calabar To Aid Air Raids Against Kidnappers:pic by Mariojane(f): 1:20pm On Jun 19, 2015
publicenemy:

What are you saying?
ask the oracle
Re: Armed Helicopter Sent To Calabar To Aid Air Raids Against Kidnappers:pic by GogetterMD(m): 1:27pm On Jun 19, 2015
Ephemmm:

How many people has been 'beheaded' as you stated? Why counting your eggs before they are hatched? Finding solution to crime requires multi-dimensional approach:if using air-fighting and monitoring may be one of the effective means, so be it.

In the same vein, where did you get your fact that those flights can only use for war? It is only someone like you who believe that they cannot be used for rescue mission if the occasion demands.
OK Sir!
Re: Armed Helicopter Sent To Calabar To Aid Air Raids Against Kidnappers:pic by publicenemy(m): 2:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
Mariojane:
ask the oracle
@Marionjane... You dey try me o...
Re: Armed Helicopter Sent To Calabar To Aid Air Raids Against Kidnappers:pic by publicenemy(m): 2:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
Mariojane:
ask the oracle
Mariojane:
ask the oracle
Re: Armed Helicopter Sent To Calabar To Aid Air Raids Against Kidnappers:pic by coolitempa(f): 2:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
ichidodo:
If there isn't any crisis coordination unit sourced from various paramilitary and law enforcement agencies with me as the head then this flying white elephant might just be a sideshow for human heists to enjoy.Infact,a well coordinated high risk heist might commandeer the same white elephant on a hostage relocation manoeruvre to Mogadishu,Somalia with refuelling stops at Yola,Garoua,Bangui,some remote african jungle then Somalia.Win-win for kidnappers..

.?.....what is this one saying.... wink....ichidodo...texcoco....enchidodo......do u have a dodo for a brain...it explains ur pointless rant.....go watch Austrian Grand Prix practice 2.... wink
Re: Armed Helicopter Sent To Calabar To Aid Air Raids Against Kidnappers:pic by Mariojane(f): 3:27pm On Jun 19, 2015
publicenemy:

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Armed Helicopter Sent To Calabar To Aid Air Raids Against Kidnappers:pic by chimaujoatuonu(m): 9:50pm On Jun 21, 2015
kromoto:
When did Calabar become this insecure that a fighter helicopter will be deployed to it?

This story get kleg

I smell something fishy...
Re: Armed Helicopter Sent To Calabar To Aid Air Raids Against Kidnappers:pic by johnwell(m): 8:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
Ochiske:

Dah owo slow dang oogringrin
King Zorro boy tyre motor eye edi motor ofong utuen ikang eye edi ikanggringrin

Eyen eką idem fò?

Ado okay ufan!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu / Kennedy Ibeh Builds Betting Shop, Commissions It As Constituency Project / Buhari's N40M Cash Gift Tears CAN Apart - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.