Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,060 members, 7,828,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Trove Resources Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Trove Resources Invite (1927 Views)

Invite From Creative Trove / Check It Out, It's A Treasure Trove! / Ecscorp Resources Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trove Resources Invite by sweetkisses(f): 8:59pm On Jun 18, 2015
I saw this in my mail box today, is it real??

Congratulations

You have been shortlisted for an aptitude test

you are required to log on to www.troveresources.. com  NOW
and do the test at your convenience.
you have latest Saturday 20th June,2015 to submit.

Successful candidates will be invited for Human Capital Training and Interview on Monday 22nd June,2015 by 10am prompt.

VENUE:  Marble house, 95, Ogudu Road, Abule Soko Bus Stop, Ojota, Lagos.

Please Come along with writing materials and a hard copy of your CV.

DRESS CODE: Strictly Corporate.

Successful Candidates after the Human Capital Training and Interview will be shortlisted for Appointment Letter and Duty Training on Wednesday and Friday at our Ojota Liaison Office

All Finalist resumes duty officially on July 1st, 2015.

Thanks.

Management
Trove Resources.

Enquiries: 08170871962,
Re: Trove Resources Invite by asscb(f): 9:10pm On Jun 18, 2015
sweetkisses:
I saw this in my mail box today, is it real??

Congratulations

You have been shortlisted for an aptitude test

you are required to log on to www.troveresources.. com  NOW
and do the test at your convenience.
you have latest Saturday 20th June,2015 to submit.

Successful candidates will be invited for Human Capital Training and Interview on Monday 22nd June,2015 by 10am prompt.

VENUE:  Marble house, 95, Ogudu Road, Abule Soko Bus Stop, Ojota, Lagos.

Please Come along with writing materials and a hard copy of your CV.

DRESS CODE: Strictly Corporate.

Successful Candidates after the Human Capital Training and Interview will be shortlisted for Appointment Letter and Duty Training on Wednesday and Friday at our Ojota Liaison Office

All Finalist resumes duty officially on July 1st, 2015.

Thanks.

Management
Trove Resources.

Enquiries: 08170871962,
Did u apply? angry
Re: Trove Resources Invite by AirstarKane(f): 9:16pm On Jun 18, 2015
Go @ your own risk. grin but if you didn't apply no go oo scammers just dey plenty pass job hunting sef.
Re: Trove Resources Invite by sweetkisses(f): 9:17pm On Jun 18, 2015
Still wondering though....
Re: Trove Resources Invite by hurpeyeahme(f): 12:19am On Jun 19, 2015
It's not worth it u will be asked to pay #5500 for d human capital training n cd that will be giving to you. It's an advanced gnld scheme it's more of networking(depending on who u bring in)they call it sponsor....
Re: Trove Resources Invite by Benocracy: 6:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
I dont agree with u dat its gnld. Its possible u were told to bring people for their training because of your position in the company. if u are a field executive of course u will bring people for them now, daz ur job but where u have produced they promote u and give u an administrative assignment in the office. Besides no company in this 21st century will employ you if u dont know how to sell. that is the heart of any business
Re: Trove Resources Invite by Benocracy: 6:57pm On Oct 22, 2015
I also attended the training and it is the best thing ever. Every body is looking for job but nobody wants to attend professional training that will make them more qualified for the job. Those guys are trying to solve the problem of Unemployability. That is our problem as young people. the problem is not unemployment but unemployability. Most of us are not employable. We really need this Human Capital Training which they called PROJECT YPET. Young Professionals Empowerment Training. it is a free training but u pay for the certificate ifu are interested. Its not compulsory.

Those guys are really impacting the world of Young people with their Human Capital Training Project. The training is really an eye opener. I never knew i was a mere Human Resources until after the training where the Human Capital Professional in me was developed. They Helped me to secure the am doing presently. I have their certificate and I still get their alert for more advanced professional training. I encourage you to go because their objective is to Train, Certify and retain you. The Job is sure so long you attend their Human Capital Training.
Re: Trove Resources Invite by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
Benocracy:
I also attended the training and it is the best thing ever. Every body is looking for job but nobody wants to attend professional training that will make them more qualified for the job. Those guys are trying to solve the problem of Unemployability. That is our problem as young people. the problem is not unemployment but unemployability. Most of us are not employable. We really need this Human Capital Training which they called PROJECT YPET. Young Professionals Empowerment Training. it is a free training but u pay for the certificate ifu are interested. Its not compulsory.

Those guys are really impacting the world of Young people with their Human Capital Training Project. The training is really an eye opener. I never knew i was a mere Human Resources until after the training where the Human Capital Professional in me was developed. They Helped me to secure the am doing presently. I have their certificate and I still get their alert for more advanced professional training. I encourage you to go because their objective is to Train, Certify and retain you. The Job is sure so long you attend their Human Capital Training.

He's one of the coy's representative. Lol

1 Like

Re: Trove Resources Invite by dearie(m): 8:55am On Jul 27, 2016
Obi411:

He's one of the coy's representative. Lol

Apparently...lol

(1) (Reply)

Massive Acamedic Staff Recruitment Opportunity At Atbu Bauchi / Jonathan Recruited 1600 Into Immigration, Not Parradang – NIS Senior Officers / Van Sales Rep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.