Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Setting Up Glass Industry - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Setting Up Glass Industry (418 Views)

6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business / Advice On Setting Up A Barbing Salon / International Glass Industries Back In Abia State - Ikpeazu - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Setting Up Glass Industry by sseunth(m): 9:16pm On Jun 18, 2015
Please I need someone that can help to get the estimation of how much it will cost to erect the company. The space (land), the cost of building the structure, the cost of machines required, the cost of production, the installation of the machines.

I need it as a business proposal.

If I win, I might end up giving you to set it up.

I will pay for the business proposal and the estimation of erecting the company.

Kindly contact me on whatsapp 08131207173. Whatsapp only please. Or drop your number
Re: Setting Up Glass Industry by osasboy(m): 10:28pm On Jun 18, 2015
will get in touch with you

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Make Fast Money From A Good Source With No Stress Attached? / Large Quantity Of Table Egg For Sale / Business Name Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.