Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) (42471 Views)

Wike's Face Of Disgust As He Visits Dilapidated School Of Nursing Port Harcourt / PHOTOS: Gov. Wike Visits Sultan Of Sokoto / Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by Skoopy(m): 9:45am On Jun 19, 2015
I suppose OP does not know the meaning of the term dilapidated!

Meanwhile no governor achieved Ameachi's feet in that sector in the last dispensation and not even Wike can.

Cry ON Anti Ameachi.
Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by HzRF(m): 10:01am On Jun 19, 2015
BossTtdiamonds:

Aresa posted pictures to show you that Amaechi is not a magician. He can only try his best to maximize the resources at his disposal.
While Wike was Minister of Education, why didn't he do something about the school. The point is you deceptively started the thread to paint Amaechi black, but your effort yielded no positive response - except for the (NAH)Natural Amaechi Haters group.
Since ur mentality radiate hatred
I saw the news and I posted it
Nd u thought it was done to spite Amaechi
Itz ur likes that keep saying Wike has done nothing yet all he does will term as which hunting Amaechi
Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:01am On Jun 19, 2015
barcanista:
Go tell that to the man in Bourdillon and the one from Daura... Rivers people ain't buying this dude...

http://theunion.com.ng/news/voters-bar-amaechi-from-polling-units/

Same old barcanista. Did Amaechi not want the Crude Oil Wells stolen from the Kalabari people returned? Is that not one of the major reason he fell out with the President and his wife? Did GEJ not reduce the allocation of the state to slow Amaechi's good work in the state?

How does your link answer my text. Stop spreading lies.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by HzRF(m): 10:02am On Jun 19, 2015
BossTtdiamonds:

Rather than counter him, you result to insults..
Is this how much you have been reduced?
Where are the insults
Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 19, 2015
dearpreye:

Seriously, I don't know what he was thinking when he embarked on that kind of unnecessary green elephant project! It's safe to see his arrogance and stubbornness didn't allow him to back down even when it became obvious that project was not feasible. The arrogant takes no correction.
exactly...ameachi is never open to advice..just a stubborn man..though I like his guts sometimes but he takes it too far..a leader should be willing to listen to the complains of his people and also to the advice of well meaning people..that monorail is now a waste to the rivers state people..
Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by HzRF(m): 10:04am On Jun 19, 2015
harry509:
PDP is d most worst govt n dis country. I kw Amaechi was able 2 do his best 4 d river pple. Bt cum 2 tink of it, wat abt GEJ d forma president wat did he do 4 we d sourthana's?
Is this about GEJ or Wike/Rivers state

Why don't you create your own thread to ask
Nd u will knw dat GEJ gave south d best of attention ever in history of Nigeria
Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:05am On Jun 19, 2015
Which lie did I spread. Was Rivers State allocation cut? Yes. Crude Oil Wells were taken from the state .If Akpabio did federal roads, does that make Amaechi repairing federal roads wrong? What is your point. You are supporting the past president cutting an allocation to one of the best performing governors. Are you for real?

help3852:

Stop spreading lies, will gej cut rivers allocation and ameachi didn't threaten hell, go and get your propaganda right.

Is construction fg roads NEWS.

90% of roads constructed by Akpabio's administration were fg roads.

FTR, Ameachi only performed during his first tenure, from 2012 his future ambitions consumed him, he started saving funds for his presidential campaign.
To make things worse, after he joined APC, he channels funds there, even paid Osun state 2months salary. Abandoned ongoing projects.

You can't deny the number of abandoned roads in rivers state, can you
Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by MirandaPrestly(f): 10:05am On Jun 19, 2015
yang:
There is no justification for any school in the oil rich states of Biafra to be like this. the zoo has continued the mindless rape of the Rivers people's resources.

And who told you that Rivers state is interested in your biafra? Restrict your dreams to your own household.

5 Likes

Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by HzRF(m): 10:06am On Jun 19, 2015
fairheven:

This guy is a masquerade. No government be it federal or state can match Ameachi's record on Educational infrastructure
BTW he doesn't need to visit ,it all bragado show. Just send the commissioner of Education an repair withouth making noise
U guys ehn

If he's not witch hunting Amechi' he's bragado-ing

I tire for u
Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by mystery1979: 10:06am On Jun 19, 2015
gogodaye:

Please do us the favour of mentioning the names of these 500 public schools.....for purposes of us being able to identifying them with ease... bandying an amorphous figure serves no purposeful end.
The secondary school in Rumuokwuota.....is within the environs of the Port Harcourt metropolis.... so one winders why it was ignored.....it stands out as one of the old secondary schools put up in the mid 1980s for girls......
I remember also along the several schools found along the Igwuruta-Eneka-Rumukwurushi Road axis.....several of these public schools also within the metropolis were left in their dilapidated state by your cult hero......
my dear nairalanders,i am 4rm rivers state,studied 4rm primary to university in my state,i am not a member of pdp or apc but trut nid to be told even if u don't like or agree wit a person,d skuls dat amaechi built across rivers are Australian prototype,dere is no state in Nigeria both past and present dat can boost of d type of primary skul buildings in rivers state.dos buildings are in almost every community in d state,infact some communities even have two of it (eg)elekahia has two of it right bside d stadium,apart from d building,the skul is free,wit free uniforms and free note and text books.pls don't allow any body to deceive u,som are just playing politics wit dis man's achievement.
the sec skul wike visited is rumuokwuta girls sec skul,d buildings been displayed are d first buiding wen d skul first started many yrs ago,dey are no more using dos building for learning dats y u did not see any student around there,y didn't dey show d current building been used by d students and d teachers if dey mean well.we shud 4get playing politics wit d trut.God bless rivers state

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by help3852: 10:11am On Jun 19, 2015
TheGoodJoe:
Which lie did I spread. Was Rivers State allocation cut? Yes. Crude Oil Wells were taken from the state .If Akpabio did federal roads, does that make Amaechi repairing federal roads wrong? What is your point. You are supporting the past president cutting an allocation to one of the best performing governors. Are you for real?

haha, lemme inform you that those oil wells Were given to Akwa Ibom during Obasanjo"s tenure, go and check the records.
Former Governor Attah fought for it, went to court with National Boundary commission and won.

If they truly belonged to Rivers why didn't Odili fight for it.

Stop blaming GEJ when public office holders fail.

Amaechi could not complete projects because of his ambition, he pumped Rivers state allocation into APC; and stole the remaining.

He openly said that they steal public funds because the masses don't stone them
Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by obailala(m): 10:12am On Jun 19, 2015
anonimi:

You have NOT answered ANY of the questions I posed with credible data.

I hope you can & will answer them in due course.

Thanks.
Based on the culture of deceit from our politicians who just produce long lists of ghost achievements on paper, I am typically inclined to believe achievements only when I see either a picture or I see the project on ground personally. Take a drive into Port-Harcourt today for example and on every road, you will be see beautiful schools every 1km you drive past. From what I have personally seen on ground in PHC alone, I very well believe Amaechi deserves the bragging rights in terms of school construction.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by rildwanullahi(m): 10:13am On Jun 19, 2015
aresa:

[img]http://omobee.files./2010/10/a.jpg[/img]

actually these are better pics of how over 500 public primary schools in Rivers State look like

[img]http://4.bp..com/-RwBRvDliBLA/UoNk854jqhI/AAAAAAAABs0/uE7UxsOqwEw/s1600/Model+Primary+School%252C+Oginigba%252C+Rivers+State.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-RUXzMUPA-CM/UoNk49rEU-I/AAAAAAAABss/Pz81EKGCMyk/s1600/Model+Primary+School%252C+Elekahia%252C+Rivers+State.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-ktLiUl5QvD8/UoNlAwPuaKI/AAAAAAAABs8/hp6B1eDKGLk/s1600/Model+Primary+School%252C+Rumuokoro%252C+Rivers+State.jpg[/img]

you didn't put that primary school wey they borokiri
Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 19, 2015
chukkiephil:
I take it that you have not being to Rivers state, compared to the money the get from federal allocation and other sources, Ameachi did nothing?!!! angry

Absolutely nothing! Just noise!
Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:14am On Jun 19, 2015
help3852:
haha, lemme inform you that those oil wells Were given to Akwa Ibom during Obasanjo"s tenure, go and check the records.
Former Governor Attah fought for it, went to court with National Boundary commission and won.

If they truly belonged to Rivers why didn't Odili fight for it.

Stop blaming GEJ when public office holders fail.

The mistake happened during OBJ's tenure and Atiku apologised for the mistake. Despite the apology, GEJ allowed it to continue and some of the wells were also handed to Bayelsa state. Read on the Soku wells , Amaechi and Dickson saga.

OdiliOdili does not give a damn about the people. He wants to enrich his pocket only. Amaechi has his people in his heart. He gave them hell to stop the injustice.
Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by HzRF(m): 10:18am On Jun 19, 2015
aresa:

Funny enough, many of them are not from Rivers, they are all the same shallow and empty chest beating villagers with zero schools built and commissioned by their village governors since independence...
Thanks to ur change agent Lyk aregbe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:18am On Jun 19, 2015
obailala:
Based on the culture of deceit from our politicians who just produce long lists of ghost achievements on paper, I am typically inclined to believe achievements only when I see either a picture or I see the project on ground personally. Take a drive into Port-Harcourt today for example and on every road, you will be see beautiful schools every 1km you drive past. From what I have personally seen on ground in PHC alone, I very well believe Amaechi deserves the bragging rights in terms of school construction.

If we go into Amaechi's housing projects or employment like his teachers training project or TIMARIV, many will praise him. What of Transformers he provided for communities like Mgbuoba, flyovers like agip junction. Roads like Wimpey road, NTA Road, Ada George (I watch them relay this road twice in two years). I shake my head when people talk bad of Amaechi.

1 Like

Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by DAngelo(m): 10:18am On Jun 19, 2015
EMANY01:

And the filth gathered well after May 29th i suppose......?

Yes it did.
Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by help3852: 10:19am On Jun 19, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

The mistake happened during OBJ's tenure and Atiku apologised for the mistake. Despite the apology, GEJ allowed it to continue and some of the wells were also handed to Bayelsa state. Read on the Soku wells , Amaechi and Dickson saga.

OdiliOdili does not give a damn about the people. He wants to enrich his pocket only. Amaechi has his people in his heart. He gave them hell to stop the injustice.
What do you call mistake??
court case judgment or some selfish politicians who have not benefited from the oil wells As they thought.

Amaechi could not complete projects because of his ambition, he pumped Rivers state allocation into APC; and stole the remaining.

If they were done during Obj's tenure stop dragging Gej into it
Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by help3852: 10:21am On Jun 19, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

If we go into Amaechi's housing projects or employment like his teachers training project or TIMARIV, many will praise him. What of Transformers he provided for communities like Mgbuoba, flyovers like agip junction. Roads like Wimpey road, NTA Road, Ada George (I watch them relay this road twice in two years). I shake my head when people talk bad of Amaechi.
all those projects were done during his first tenure.

Name the projects commissioned during his second term

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by HzRF(m): 10:21am On Jun 19, 2015
omodayomi:
mr. governor, thank you for your effort to discover all these but mind you governance can not cover everything at once. Governance is acontinuous process, you should start your own legacy now, grin instead of all these fault findings showcase . let your performance out weigh your predecessor so that people will judge you, it is too early for all these mess we need good governance and not mouth .
Pls tell me where Wike find fault in Amaechi concerning the skul
Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:22am On Jun 19, 2015
help3852:

What do you call mistake??
court case judgment or some selfish politicians who have not benefited from the oil wells As they thought.

Stop embarrassing yourself. Atiku as a vice President apologized for the mistake. So what are you saying?

So when GEJ cut his allocation, GEJ and Patience did not plan to cripple his work. What of when Patience Wike and co. sent thugs to scatter the allocation meeting in the Rivers House of Assembly, that did not hinder the spread of funds to execute projects.

Keep spreading lies.
Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:25am On Jun 19, 2015
help3852:
all those projects were done during his first tenure.

Name the projects commissioned during his second term

Whether first or second tenure, it was during his reign. That shows as a governor he worked. Most of the projects commissioned were maintained. If you do not know, maintenance cost as much as developing a project, sometimes even more.

I am waiting for you guys to list better works completed by Wike that are better than Amaechi.

Pupils get ready for Wike to cancel free uniform, books and school fees in Rivers State.
Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by HzRF(m): 10:26am On Jun 19, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

Stop spreading lies. Amaechi fought for the Kalabari people to reclaim their Oil wells and allocation stolen from them. He fell out with the President and his party to fight injustice against his people. That is a man of the people.

GEJ reduced the allocation of Rivers State that is why Amaechi could not continue with the same momentum.

We are talking of a governor, Amaechi who went as far as repairing and developing federal roads in the state.
Rivers allocation was reduced yet
He help paid aregbe June /July salaries wen election was drawing near in osun
Went head to head with Atiku in dollar show off at apc Presidential primaries

Spend billion on buahri campaign

Tell me another lie

2 Likes

Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:30am On Jun 19, 2015
HzRF:

Rivers allocation was reduced yet
He help paid aregbe June /July salaries wen election was drawing near in osun
Went head to head with Atiku in dollar show off at apc Presidential primaries

Spend billion on buahri campaign

Tell me another lie

Did you see him spend Billions on campaign?s? Or was it from mama Nkechi you heard it. As if they are no Billionaires in APC.

Call me when Wike cancels Amaechi's free Healthcare for children and Old People.
Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by help3852: 10:31am On Jun 19, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

Stop embarrassing yourself. Atiku as a vice President apologized for the mistake. So what are you saying?

So when GEJ cut his allocation, GEJ and Patience did not plan to cripple his work. What of when Patience Wike and co. sent thugs to scatter the allocation meeting in the Rivers House of Assembly, that did not hinder the spread of funds to execute projects.

Keep spreading lies.
i think i love embrassing mrself
What constitutional powers does a president or vice president have in determining boundaries and who owns oil well??

if thugs disrupted meetings, how does that stop execution of project??
have they had other political meetingssuccessfully??

Did Amaechi said he is stealing funds, because folks like you don't stone him??
Did Ameachi channel public funds to fund ApC??

be sincere to yourself and stop spreading TRUTHS

1 Like

Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by ocelot2006(m): 10:34am On Jun 19, 2015
jaymichael:
Amaechi is not a traitor, the ex president "backstabbeed" him.

How did Jonathan backstab Amaechi? The same Amaechi that tried to use the NGF to undermine GEJ's administration? The same Amaechi that fractured the PDP? The same Amaechi that teemed up with the North to oust GEJ using Rivers State funds? Same Amaechi that kept running his mouth insulting the quiet ex-president?

Pls do tell us how this Amaechi, the Judas of Ubime, was back stabbed by GEJ.
Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by help3852: 10:34am On Jun 19, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

Whether first or second tenure, it was during his reign. That shows as a governor he worked. Most of the projects commissioned were maintained. If you do not know, maintenance cost as much as developing a project, sometimes even more.

I am waiting for you guys to list better works completed by Wike that are better than Amaechi.

Pupils get ready for Wike to cancel free uniform, books and school fees in Rivers State.

Am not supporting Politicians, if you don't know me, I say the truth as it is.

Stop embrassing yourself Wike just resumed office, stop spreading lies about his administration
Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by darfay: 10:35am On Jun 19, 2015
[quote author=HzRF post=34913927][/quote]
Lol

1 Like

Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:35am On Jun 19, 2015
You can see yourself. Atiku supervised the project. As I said, stop embarrassing yourself. If you do not know leave it. That is why Atiku apologized. GEJ as a man who lived in Port-Harcourt has the power to correct a wrong done to a State and communities within the region. After Ariku's apology, there was no reason for GEJ to allow the enforcement of it.

The budget allocation sharing meeting was disrupted multiplr times not once. GEJ and PEJ were bent on making his reign hell.

PDP even suspended him from the party. So who do you expect him to perform in the same capacity?

help3852:
i think i love embrassing mrself
What constitutional powers does a president or vice president have in determining boundaries and who owns oil well??

if thugs disrupted meetings, how does that stop execution of project??
have they had other political meetingssuccessfully??

Did Amaechi said he is stealing funds, because folks like you don't stone him??
Did Ameachi channel public funds to fund ApC??

be sincere to yourself and stop spreading TRUTHS
Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by rhymaholic: 10:38am On Jun 19, 2015
I did my NYSC in Rivers state and i can say there's not too many governors in Nigeria who ruled btw 2007-2015 who built more modern schools than Rotimi Amaechi did. I'm not saying he's a saint but anybody who resides in Rivers state would say the same too. Wike can only deceive those who knows little or nothing about Rivers state. If there's a school like this in Rivers state, then its probably 1 amongst many. You'd rarely find a not too modern school in Rivers state. Wike is just an idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:40am On Jun 19, 2015
help3852:
[/size]

Am not supporting Politicians, if you don't know me, I say the truth as it is.

Stop embrassing yourself Wike just resumed office, stop spreading lies about his administration

Wike should work. Schools were bad before Amaechi came in. He renovated them. Same with the roads. He did not carry camera and take pictures to discredit anyone. He rolled his sleeves and worked.

Amaechi was a super governor. A hard act to follow. If Wike wants to discredit Amaechi, he should outperform Amaechi as Amaechi outperformed his predecessors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar / Man Installs Windmill To Generate Electricity, Tired Of Nigeria's Erratic Power / Osinbajo Visits Murtala Muhammed Airport (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.