Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,446 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Things That Do Not Break The Fast - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Things That Do Not Break The Fast (17783 Views)

Things That Do NOT Break The Fast - Ramadan / Things That Invalidate The Fast / Permissible Excuses For Breaking The Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things That Do Not Break The Fast by Proffdada: 12:13am On Jun 20, 2015
MUNEER2:

It baffles me to see Muslims take attention seekers serious. May Allah increase your knowledge.
fp is not meant for the crappy post then
Re: Things That Do Not Break The Fast by Kbraims(m): 6:10am On Jun 20, 2015
Jazakallahu Khairan
Re: Things That Do Not Break The Fast by Sadeeq2(m): 8:59am On Jun 20, 2015
MUNEER2:

It baffles me to see Muslims take attention seekers serious. May Allah increase your knowledge.

Maasha Allah! Brother!! To me, the attention seekers (AS) were totally ignored until brothers here started getting irritated and infuriated thereafter, owing to his comments. I pray guidance reaches him soonest and he would be able to change his ways... Starting with his signature. (May Allah save us from the Punishment of trying to abuse those whom HE love DEARLY, Ameen).

On a more serious note, how is Ramadan Fasting going bros/sis? May Allah grant you, I and everyone here whatever we seek in this month and beyond.
Re: Things That Do Not Break The Fast by Proffdada: 5:22pm On Jun 20, 2015
My signature says it all
Re: Things That Do Not Break The Fast by kwaraguy(m): 6:19pm On Jun 25, 2015
Proffdada:
Y'all call skipping lunch fasting after a big heavy breakfast
Deceiving thyself since 1400 AD undecided
Must you comment? Why not just mind your own business since you know the post has nothing to benefit you then don't read & if you read don't comment because I believe you are not the only non muslim to have read this. Why must you show you are so daft and intolerant

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Keeping A Low Profile Saves! / How Much Does Sallah Ram Cost In Your Area ? / The Story Of Haroot And Maroot – I (Origin of Magic/Witchcraft)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.