Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC (33086 Views)

PMB One Year In Office Has Surpassed Jonathan's ! / PDP Envious Of Aregbesola’s Achievements – APC / Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by Parry1978(m): 12:38pm On Jun 19, 2015
blackpanda:

And u are obviously a clueless dullard. Completely useless to humanity

If what this person type gave hime 100+ like, that means you are the clueless dullard. What he wrote was funny but make sense.
Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by Ujupsy: 12:49pm On Jun 19, 2015
I can't help laughing at this expensive joke
How has buhari surpass Jonathan by touring the world or delaying in the ministerial list,or by the bombshell he let out recently age will limit my performance

Or is laid Mohammad telling us he is a dunce

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by snazzylove: 12:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
Surpass
Indeed! We are waiting oo. Its not by long talk but by action.
In the last 21 days that you people assumed office how many bomb explosions have we recorded.
Of course BUHARI has surpassed Jonathan.
grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by 1bunne4lif(m): 12:52pm On Jun 19, 2015
The APCs are just confused

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by scachy(m): 12:57pm On Jun 19, 2015
APC is full of confusion and propaganda. Same people that bashed GEJ for soliciting intl assistance to fight BH is now hailing PMB for tolling the same line

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by spicegrp: 12:57pm On Jun 19, 2015
Lemme reserve my comentei...... 4 unpaid salaries
Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by Labayi96(m): 12:58pm On Jun 19, 2015
So lai call all these achivement when boko boys attack chad 4 d 1st time & yesterday it was Diffa in Niger with serial sucide bombing since May 29th when this APC lying microphone realize dat d same western bloc are destroying nations worldwide ACHIVEMENT INDEED

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by Labayi96(m): 1:07pm On Jun 19, 2015
Mr lai should listen to himself when GEJ Literarily beg these people to come to his aid & they use flimsy excuse of human right abuse on d same millitary they are now sending aids to, while BH has expanded its operation to chad & Niger

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by berrystunn(m): 1:13pm On Jun 19, 2015
APC still dey learn oh

Nawa oh

who be this man?

if buhari hear.......
Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 19, 2015
APC= Anti Progress Congress! When a party has a lie mohamed as a spokes man, who wan hear truth again? Well Private Mail Bag has surpassed Jonathan in tourism only. 21 days gone and all we have to show for it are 1 over 400 deaths by boko 2 failure to do well in football and sports 3 presidential disgrace like the WEST GERMANY speech 4 presidential tourism 5 talk talk and more talk with no actions 6 burning markets and tankers! Please is this the change?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by simdam500(m): 1:19pm On Jun 19, 2015
Am starting to see APC as an odd tree that has a few even fruit on it...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by Correctman0606: 1:34pm On Jun 19, 2015
MizMyColi:
sad

Just hear him, hear him.
Shouldn't they allow us be the judge?
Or is Mr Lai missing the adrenaline rush of being in the news headlines?

We were told it's too early to start criticizing/lampooning the president, so why singing his praises so early?

Did Mr Lai miss a bus?
Does he miss our GEJ that bad?
The world has move on from the "clueless" leader.

Change is in power now.

Anyone who knows Oga Lai should tell him to quit the rants, take a cue from the recent PDP press release and concentrate on engendering peace and sustainable communication among his party faithfuls.

There are more pressing matters at hand for the APC, enough of gloatings and building castles in the air.
That it helped during campaigning does not mean it would do him any good now that they are in power.

That'd be akin to shooting one's self in the foot.

Nigerians are not blind. They are not perceptionally clueless.

Let them be the Judge!!!
Two millions likes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by ajepako(f): 1:36pm On Jun 19, 2015
This APC and LIE Muhammed can LIE for Africa, ,eh??!

Honestly, the guy Lie Muhammed is aptly named by his ancestors..

Anyway, that would be expected from a delusional, out-of-touch and diaper-clad old man..

Kai...I will disown him if he is my father..

Awon oniro osi

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by sen8or(m): 1:41pm On Jun 19, 2015
Lie Mohammed

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by ajepako(f): 1:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
Bollinger:

Where in the world is West Germany? I googled it and nothing came up.

Guy, check Babaonechance brain, West Germany and President Michelle Markel are residents there

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by Godsonkemz(m): 1:47pm On Jun 19, 2015
All Propaganda Congress. If you have achieved any meaningful development, where are your facts. Do not take another person's credit. What has this new administration achieved in the area of security, instead the situation is getting worse. Boko haram that was almost crushed and subdued by Jonathan's administration are back again. Dwindling economy, Low power generation, increasing unemployment rate. We are yet to see naira's value equivalent to dollar, 5k for every unemployed graduate among other promises to be met. The price of PMS has remained above the agreed price and nothing has been done about that. The politically motivated conventions and aggitations about the missing chibok girls to discredit Jona seems to have died down whereas the girls are still missing. Make una no dey yan sh**.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by raymondk: 2:09pm On Jun 19, 2015
Oga liar, is this d type of change you promised Nigerians. Change of comparism forgetting that the Holy book said "they that compare themselves are not wise " they are fools. We Nigerians are not interested in your party APC or PDP but dividends of democracy. Let me remind you that the rate of killings has increased more than the time of GEJ. If you think the western world are coming to dislodge boko haram for us u are joking. They are coming for what they can gain from us. Remember GEJ advise to PMB and I quote " don't be too quick to invite foreigners like the Americans to fight in nigeria, it's what our soldiers can do if they truely want to". Mr lie Mohammed so please keep quiet and deliver because you don't have excuse not to......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by jayhans(m): 2:15pm On Jun 19, 2015
This guys should stop talking already nd start to work....... GEJ is gone.. why wont they just focus on the task at hand rather than comparing who has done better

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by shyne114: 2:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
LAI the LIAR
Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by Bollinger(m): 2:47pm On Jun 19, 2015
ajepako:

Guy, check Babaonechance brain, West Germany and President Michelle Markel are residents there

Oh. You mean Germany. I currently reside in Germany and I thought there was another one West of here.

Olodo. West Germany and Germany are two different countries. West Germany doesn't exist anymore while Germany does.
Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by ichidodo: 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2015
Janjaweedes and inane propaganda....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by ajepako(f): 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2015
Bollinger:

Oh. You mean Germany. I currently reside in Germany and I thought there was another one West of here.

Olodo. West Germany and Germany are two different countries. West Germany doesn't exist anymore while Germany does.

Apparently, living in Germany has made you lose reality with happenings in Nigeria.
Of course we know west Germany has ceased to exist..
But our senile President still referred to Germany as West Germany and referred to the German Chancellor, Angela Markel as President Michelle of West Germany, hence the ' west Germany joke here at home.
Guy, act civilized and stop insulting..
Else I would have called you a mumu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by Bollinger(m): 3:04pm On Jun 19, 2015
ajepako:

Apparently, living in Germany has made you lose reality with happenings in Nigeria.
Of course we know west Germany has ceased to exist..
But our senile President still referred to Germany as West Germany and referred to the German Chancellor, Angela Markel as President Michelle of West Germany, hence the ' west Germany joke here at home.
Guy, act civilized and stop insulting..
Else I would have called you a mumu

oh. my bad. I get it now. hihihihihi. weeesssst Germany. Got ya.
Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by EmekaBlue(m): 3:07pm On Jun 19, 2015
hahaha..what a stupid talk..sia bubu nonsense

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by onatisi(m): 3:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
Only god knows how liar mohammed manages to sleep at night comfortably without having nightmares from all his lies ??

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by realtestament(m): 3:19pm On Jun 19, 2015
grin
mzmoe:

Lol. That definitely cracked me up. cheesy
Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by HzRF(m): 3:25pm On Jun 19, 2015
onatisi:
when it comes to lying,u can't help but give it to lying lai mohammed he's really got the talent. Even witches and wzards fear lai mohammed for his lies grin
Of course
Wen it comes down to lying Lair got more than class he's a school

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by samplegirl(f): 3:33pm On Jun 19, 2015
Since buhari took over boko haram members are trooping to police stations begging to be imprisoned.

Shameless people that are unable to appoint men and women in key positions after over three weeks of assuming power. To prove to you they have not plans before and after elections.

Achievement is not recorded online or print media but on ground. Yet to see any o.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by xcolanto(m): 4:00pm On Jun 19, 2015
Granting chad 21 million dollars is a joke right? Does the dura dullard know how far such money would help our economy grow at a time like this ? What's wrong in establishing the multi task force on Nigeria soil since we experience most boko attacks anyways?
When I say we are being ruled by a dullard mumuharis still quote to insult me.

This $21 million is nothing more than a job welldone for making the country ungovernable for the past administration! With the love dullapo has for chad and NIger more than Nigeria herself, the citizens need to be very careful! For those looking for 5,000 stipends, the first batch has been released across the border, go there and line up!
Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by ostem: 4:08pm On Jun 19, 2015
This mr lie mohammad is really crazy .for ur information GEJ rejected their enslavement help.ur going back to daura with ur dullard fresident

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 19, 2015
Stupid propaganda. How can they say that this dullard of a president has suppased somebody? mchew. Just when i dont wanna be angry of this zoo, called Nigieria, reasons are staring me in the face. mchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 19, 2015
Boss13:

I beg your pardon. I will not rush with the bandwagons to criticise when I have no strong proof or reason to base my criticism on. The President has made certain promises which I look forward to in the forthcoming period of his administration. My criticism will be based on the non-implementation of these promises. At the moment, I see no reason for any criticism, other than it becoming a habit or a payback time for gullible supporters of the past administration, which was deemed correctly by Nigerians as a failed administration.

The President is only 3 weeks old into his administration, this is less than a month. I share the longings of Nigerians for quick CHANGE. We have been robbed of it for too long. However, I reiterate that it is too soon to criticise at the moment.

So why did the man say he has outperformed the previous administration in 3 weeks? Do you honestly believe that to be true?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aso Villa Staff Put On Standby For President Buhari’s Return / Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) / Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday On The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.