Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,852 members, 7,862,783 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:21 AM

O Negetive Donor Needed Urgently In Port Harcourt - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / O Negetive Donor Needed Urgently In Port Harcourt (522 Views)

Help!!! Kidney Donor Needed For A Friend Urgently / Help!!! Be My Kidney Donor Plz! / My Experience As An Egg Donor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

O Negetive Donor Needed Urgently In Port Harcourt by dexpee4life(m): 8:03am On Jun 19, 2015
Please, A woman with Blood group 0 negative is in Labour Room NOW. She is about to deliver a baby and the Doctor has asked for a deposit of the 0 Negative Blood. She is in BMSH in Port Harcourt and they have sought for the blood type but to no avail due to the scarce nature of this particular type of Blood. Please can anyone assist on where to get it or can donate. Pls help save this young lady
Re: O Negetive Donor Needed Urgently In Port Harcourt by dexpee4life(m): 8:06am On Jun 19, 2015
Cc: Lalastica
Re: O Negetive Donor Needed Urgently In Port Harcourt by iyimide(m): 8:47am On Jun 19, 2015
dexpee4life:
Please, A woman with Blood group 0 negative is in Labour Room NOW. She is about to deliver a baby and the Doctor has asked for a deposit of the 0 Negative Blood. She is in BMSH in Port Harcourt and they have sought for the blood type but to no avail due to the scarce nature of this particular type of Blood. Please can anyone assist on where to get it or can donate. Pls help save this young lady

Cal me if u need 08024017124
Re: O Negetive Donor Needed Urgently In Port Harcourt by dexpee4life(m): 9:18am On Jun 19, 2015
iyimide:

Cal me if u need 08024017124
that is so kind of you. I will do just that
Re: O Negetive Donor Needed Urgently In Port Harcourt by simba1: 10:28am On Jun 19, 2015
dexpee4life:
I AM TOO, BUT I GUESS IT'S LATE?

(1) (Reply)

6 Things To Know About Your Heart If You Don’t Want To Die So Soon / Tips For Taking Care Of Your Skin / World On The Verge Of An Effective Ebola Vaccine-who

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.