Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,159 members, 7,825,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

How Can One Forward His Donations To Osun People? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can One Forward His Donations To Osun People? (1212 Views)

Aregbesola Bends To Greet Olubadan Adetunji During His Visit To Osun (Photos) / Aregbesola Celebrates Eid-el Fitr With Osun People In A Special Way (photos) / Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Forward His Donations To Osun People? by Kasiem2: 9:10am On Jun 19, 2015
There are some of friends that want to share their monthly stipend with the people of osun but don't really know how to get it across to them. Please, is there any public account opened for this innocent workers that have been turned refugees by their government?

1 Like

Re: How Can One Forward His Donations To Osun People? by sexylogan(m): 9:13am On Jun 19, 2015
God bless u guys

Yahoo boys go start to drop dere acct numbers soon grin
Re: How Can One Forward His Donations To Osun People? by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 19, 2015
Yellowbars come and answer we now Before we change our mind

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Forward His Donations To Osun People? by Kasiem2: 9:22am On Jun 19, 2015
sexylogan:
God bless u guys

Yahoo boys go start to drop dere acct numbers soon grin
the yahoo boys no get conscience? Are they not feeling for the people of osun?
Re: How Can One Forward His Donations To Osun People? by ki02020(m): 9:23am On Jun 19, 2015
I think every donation should go into a single account add up with the money goverment can raise the sum then should be use to pay workers salary. If not, if you donate #1billion naira to a single worker without doing it through the goverment he/she(the worker) will regard such money as mere gift and will still demand for his/her basic salary.....that my opinion
Re: How Can One Forward His Donations To Osun People? by funstufz: 10:16am On Jun 19, 2015
Kasiem2:
There are some of friends that want to share their monthly stipend with the people of osun but don't really know how to get it across to them. Please, is there any public account opened for this innocent workers that have been turned refugees by their government?

Get down to Osun and see things for yasef.

Not online stuff

1 Like

Re: How Can One Forward His Donations To Osun People? by Kasiem2: 10:53am On Jun 19, 2015
funstufz:

Get down to Osun and see things for yasef.

Not online stuff
see things like the tallest drum or odourless fufu?

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Forward His Donations To Osun People? by Citadelbot: 11:01am On Jun 19, 2015
Kasiem2:

Ibeh wey never chop sef wan donate for people. Wetin person no go hear. lmaooooo
Re: How Can One Forward His Donations To Osun People? by funstufz: 11:01am On Jun 19, 2015
Kasiem2:
see things like the tallest drum or odourless fufu?

for the least, you will enjoy the beat of the drum while you are eating the odourless fufu on top grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How Can One Forward His Donations To Osun People? by Kasiem2: 8:36pm On Jun 19, 2015
Citadelbot:

Ibeh wey never chop sef wan donate for people. Wetin person no go hear. lmaooooo
Hehehe, no be only small hunger. Chai, my guy dey think say I go deny my i.d o

1 Like

Re: How Can One Forward His Donations To Osun People? by Obiodunukwe: 8:44pm On Jun 19, 2015
Kasiem2:

Kasiem, dont you think your mother will need more urgent assistance than Osun people?

1 Like

Re: How Can One Forward His Donations To Osun People? by Kasiem2: 8:53pm On Jun 19, 2015
Obiodunukwe:

Kasiem, dont you think your mother will need more urgent assistance than Osun people?
my mum's pension are just enough for her. Thanks for the concern sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can One Forward His Donations To Osun People? by Obiodunukwe: 9:15pm On Jun 19, 2015
Kasiem2:
my mum's pension are just enough for her. Thanks for the concern sha

are u sure? that black woman in that village? she looks like she needs more help than Osun people

1 Like

Re: How Can One Forward His Donations To Osun People? by Ilekeh(f): 9:17pm On Jun 19, 2015
You're from Imo. Your governor is owing 8 months salary. Please, charity begins at home.

If your village is burning and Odin is burning, which would you save first?

Don't mistake people's cry of injustice for impoverishment

3 Likes

Re: How Can One Forward His Donations To Osun People? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 19, 2015
Important Question:

We have multi-billion naira pastors from the South West:

- Oyedepo
- Kumuyi
- Adegboye

Why don't they donate their billions to alleviate the suffering of the people of Osun?
Re: How Can One Forward His Donations To Osun People? by Kasiem2: 9:37pm On Jun 19, 2015
Obiodunukwe:

are u sure? that black woman in that village? she looks like she needs more help than Osun people
Hehehe, we are appreciating her for never altering that her blackness with any sort of cream o. As u can always see in her pictures that no make up crosses her face bro. That woman has an engineer, a medical doctor and a lawyer, so there's nothing more she needs o.
Re: How Can One Forward His Donations To Osun People? by Vicadonis(m): 10:25pm On Jun 19, 2015
Ma bimi ni jamb question
Re: How Can One Forward His Donations To Osun People? by tpiadotcom: 10:28pm On Jun 19, 2015
Kasiem2:

your post is not clear sweetie.
Re: How Can One Forward His Donations To Osun People? by FreeGlobe(f): 10:32pm On Jun 19, 2015
Ilekeh:
You're from Imo. Your governor is owing 8 months salary. Please, charity begins at home.

Thank God for fayose. Ekiti would have also been in this mess

1 Like

Re: How Can One Forward His Donations To Osun People? by drtwist(m): 10:39pm On Jun 19, 2015
Chaii aregbeshola see what you have lead the good people of Osun to. Chaii Even Borno with terrorism didn't get to this extend.

Ok call me if you want to help Osun people, remember they are also our brothers they vote APC thinking change will come. So lets join leg and hand to help them
Re: How Can One Forward His Donations To Osun People? by WIZGUY69(m): 11:24pm On Jun 19, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Yellowbars come and answer we now Before we change our mind
Iboe boy cheesy
dem never still return your brain for you
mad chukwudi.
Re: How Can One Forward His Donations To Osun People? by Kasiem2: 11:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
Ilekeh:

god forbid me being from imo
Re: How Can One Forward His Donations To Osun People? by tpiadotcom: 11:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
Re: How Can One Forward His Donations To Osun People? by Kasiem2: 11:52pm On Jun 19, 2015
tpiadotcom:
but you opened this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/2310489/pls-when-imsu-strike-stopping
did it in any way say that I'm from imo state?
Re: How Can One Forward His Donations To Osun People? by tpiadotcom: 11:53pm On Jun 19, 2015
Kasiem2:
did it in any way say that I'm from imo state?

no it didn't, but why are you going around Nigeria soliciting for donations for parastatals?
Re: How Can One Forward His Donations To Osun People? by Kasiem2: 12:05am On Jun 20, 2015
tpiadotcom:

no it didn't, but why are you going around Nigeria soliciting for donations for parastatals?
I need people to be helping the govt of apc in any where they are

(1) (Reply)

Barr Sullivan Chime For Minister Of Works And Housing. What Do You Think? / Even Satan Wasn't Gay - Says President Mugabe / Siasia To Contest Bayelsa Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.