Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Zamfara Ex-Commissioner Sex Scandal: Girl Threatens To Release New Video - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara Ex-Commissioner Sex Scandal: Girl Threatens To Release New Video (49997 Views)

Court Sends Adamawa Ex-commissioner To 10 Years In Prison For Embezzlement / Video Link To Zamfara's Ex-commissioner Shameful Act / Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara Ex-Commissioner Sex Scandal: Girl Threatens To Release New Video by bjtinz: 1:15am On Jun 20, 2015
[size=20pt]PLEAAAAAASEEE I NEED THE BABE NUMBER URGENTLY!!![/size] kiss
Re: Zamfara Ex-Commissioner Sex Scandal: Girl Threatens To Release New Video by lat55(f): 6:36am On Jun 20, 2015
plendil:

Honestly I'm trying to wonder what her defence is. She admitted stealing his personal property and blackmailing him for it. Abroad, these are pretty serious crimes and she would be very lucky to get away without jailtime. Other than the moral issue involved, and perhaps the assuat on her, the man doesn't have any case here. Both adults consented to the bleep

Very true. The girl should just realise she is a criminal already n the friend reporting d story is an accomplice. They r both not very intelligent sha
Re: Zamfara Ex-Commissioner Sex Scandal: Girl Threatens To Release New Video by lat55(f): 6:44am On Jun 20, 2015
bjtinz:

why u dey hail am? grin

Hehehehe e never reach to hail am?? If he decides to cash in on d videos, he can give Kim k a run for her money with a title 'oga commissioner knacking d apako' grin I knw say u go buy wink

Just joking o
Re: Zamfara Ex-Commissioner Sex Scandal: Girl Threatens To Release New Video by 2dillu2(m): 5:12pm On Jun 20, 2015
panachuku:
hahahaha d northern elite support and spread sharia , while they drink and nak in private. thier kids live western lifestyle. bt d gullible poor go dey mumu him self. nonsense. till islam is banned from d north. dey may nt have se*se . fear north
[code][/code] cry cry[color=#000099][/color] cry God will surely punish you
Re: Zamfara Ex-Commissioner Sex Scandal: Girl Threatens To Release New Video by 2dillu2(m): 5:14pm On Jun 20, 2015
fatdon2:
cheesy I watched that first part of the video, that Ex-Commissioner sabi nack no be small. Wating for the part 2 of the sextape. I just pray she uploads it.
Ramadan lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Zamfara Ex-Commissioner Sex Scandal: Girl Threatens To Release New Video by Bflexing(m): 3:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
where can i download part 1?.... she should release part 2 and also say how much they are paid for that kind of stuff as she was in d hotel with the commission too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Only 10 Nigerian States Economically Viable, 17 Bankrupt [see Details] / Ahmad Lawan Reveals His Salary, Says No “Jumbo Pay” For Senators / Mallam El-rufai's Son Enrolled In Local Kaduna School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.