Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed (49814 Views)

Officers Killed As Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra / NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters / Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by etokhana: 6:04pm On Oct 29, 2021
Two operatives of the Department of State Services (DSS) were killed on Friday in Anambra.

The officers were attacked as gunmen ambushed their convoy while on election campaign duty in Ekwulobia.

Videos showing the aftermath of the attack are circulating on social media.

The footages and photos show the extent of firepower against the security agents as bullets riddled windshields of vehicles.

Joint forces comprising the police and the military have taken over the area.

The bodies of the deceased were hurriedly taken away from the scene as several residents converged.

Attacks in Anambra are on the rise ahead of the November 6 governorship election.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/10/29/officers-killed-as-gunmen-attack-dss-convoy-in-anambra/

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by Bola146(f): 6:05pm On Oct 29, 2021
I pity those security people wasting their blood working for the government undecided

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by Bigflamie(m): 6:06pm On Oct 29, 2021
shocked Nigrian Government underestimates the masses hence their dubious ways of enriching themselves at people's detriment. You don't look down on people you govern, work on how to resolve issues and don't play lip service any longer. Just like this 5 day sit at home order, they don't want to be proactive to avoid it. SMH.

Release Kanu and run a corrupt free governance and see everywhere peaceful.

Biafra we stand.

423 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by Simdyofficial(f): 6:06pm On Oct 29, 2021
grin double wahala for dead body

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by Rightmindset: 6:07pm On Oct 29, 2021
Anambra =war zone.

5 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 29, 2021
Ok
Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by Johntoye: 6:09pm On Oct 29, 2021
Hope this anambra election go hold?

Contact us for your logo, flyer, banner and business card design...

We also do graphic design and video editing training, both online and offline.

Our office is at awolowo road, ikeja.

Call now: zero 8 one six 7 six 9 twenty 7 9

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by blackpanda: 6:10pm On Oct 29, 2021
So where are those that have been claiming unknown gun men are DSS. Shey DSS is now attacking itself ni

130 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by meccuno: 6:11pm On Oct 29, 2021
https://dailypost.ng/2021/10/29/officers-killed-as-gunmen-attack-dss-convoy-in-anambra/
Its strange that an Aboki Newspaper has been the one with these bad news..............

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by IduNaOba: 6:11pm On Oct 29, 2021
E no go funny if FG insists on this election o
Many people won't even come out to vote sha.
FG better dialogue o
Make them beg for forgiveness
You can't force nothing on ndigbo
Especially anambra wey get money like say na water

118 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by Welcum: 6:12pm On Oct 29, 2021

blackpanda:
So where are those that have been claiming unknown gun men are DSS. Shey DSS is now attacking itself ni
You have achieved your aim. Now, go and celebrate it.

You used your terrorists to attack junior Southern DSS officers so that you can say this. This is the same way you send soldiers to the North East and then, you give information to Boko Haram on how to ambush and kill them successfully.

How can you tell me that ESN has such a firepower and they are going around freely with such heavy arms while escaping the Government security network and launching such a successful attack? Go tell that to your uneducated almajiri urchins.

Anaerobi:
Hmmmmm

It's not longer funny. FG is underrating the masses.

If this election hold, it will be the worst election In a State.
This is what they are looking for: an opportunity to foist an emergency rule on Anambra State. They don't want to use the Imo State template or else it becomes too obvious. They are trying to overcome Igboland by all means.

OdumegwuOjukwu:
Na wa o

It's hard to forget that these DSS, Policemen and Soldiers were same people killing unarmed flags waving protesters in their numbers not too long ago in various South East cities.

I remember watching Buhari on Al Jazzera, not interested in condemning the murderous actions of the Nigeria security force.

Nevertheless, I pray that peace reigns, and hostilities cease from all parties. The UGM should holster their weapons, while the FG stop their oppressive behaviour.

Violence ends with round-table, while not go straight to the round-table
FG used those killings of IPOB protesters to provoke IPOB/Kanu into talking and acting violently so that they (FG) can start killing people in the SE while putting it on IPOB's neck. It's only a fool that can't see the handwriting on the wall here. The crass injustice of the installation of Hope Ụzọdinma who came 4th as Imo Governor is a part of the PROVOCATION strategy.
Cokahot:
So co.mon dss don't drive bullet proof cars. What fuckkn crap iz that. Dss no dey drive bullet proof cars. But will manhandle unarmed civilians and torture them.
The people who sent those young DSS officers without adequate security are also the people who killed them. These people who have become OLD IN EVILDOING - there's nothing they can't do out of desperate need to control other people. Let's not be allowing them to be deceiving us so easily.

Nigerians from North to South and from East to West, we all need to sit up. The enemies are coming for all of us, NOT only for Igbos.

We have seen them in action from Chibok to Benue to Oyo and Imo and more and more. So, let's stop being FOOLISH by being divided. They do everything to silence anyone who dares to speak up (like Kanu and Igboho) BUT THEY ALLOW THEIR KILLER HERDERS AND BANDITS TO OPERATE FREELY EVERYWHERE.

The only two things that can save the indigenous populations of Nigeria Now are UNITY OF PURPOSE and KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT IS HAPPENING. To stop the truthfrom getting known, they plant their foot soldiers on the social media and arrest those who are exposing them.

But, all hope is not lost. Please, I have just created a Telegram Channel @ExpoNg where I will start sharing audio messages about the things I know on how we can break these evil forces. We're actually smarter than them but we are not united. Also, many times, we are too naive to see through their antics due to our innocence. But, it's time to change all that.

I used to think that everyone knows what's going on here. Since I have found out that our IGNORANCE is one of the weaknesses that they are exploiting against us, I give as much time as possible to clarify issues on social media like this. So, kindly join me on Telegram and let's work together. We don't need to come out on the streets endangering our lives in order to overcome these wicked forces. So, please, join me to hear what I have to share on Telegram @ExpoNg. Thank you all.

105 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by Ussycool: 6:15pm On Oct 29, 2021
SSS in mess again

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by loveth360(f): 6:16pm On Oct 29, 2021
And someone will want me to risk my life for selfish politicians in the name of voting.

I will rather follow selfless man,Our prophet.

94 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by Jamiubond009(m): 6:17pm On Oct 29, 2021
Rip

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by Eagle360(m): 6:17pm On Oct 29, 2021
This is wrong in all ways. Only idiots we be happy over this sad news. Someone husband, father have lost his live. embarassed

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by Anaerobi(m): 6:17pm On Oct 29, 2021
Hmmmmm

It's not longer funny. FG is underrating the masses.

If this election hold, it will be the worst election In a State.

15 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by Utanisco(m): 6:17pm On Oct 29, 2021
biafra

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by Cokahot: 6:17pm On Oct 29, 2021
So co.mon dss don't drive bullet proof cars. What fuckkn crap iz that. Dss no dey drive bullet proof cars. But will manhandle unarmed civilians and torture them.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by pafra(m): 6:18pm On Oct 29, 2021
O
Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by BigDawsNet: 6:18pm On Oct 29, 2021
Win a free ticket/Vacation to.....

Like for Anambra
Share for Afghan

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 29, 2021
What's the south east turning to?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by HEBEI: 6:19pm On Oct 29, 2021
Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by raphretle: 6:19pm On Oct 29, 2021
Those shouting release KANU so that peace will reign.. Are you all saying he should be automatically cleared of his wrongdoings to go and sin no more??

Then FG should just clear every convict in our Prisons and those charged with one two wrongs..including our politicians who laundered public funds,the terrorist and bandits be forgiven too..
In fact they should just scrap anything law..so that we will have no basis to charge anyone again...

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by millionboi(m): 6:19pm On Oct 29, 2021
Interesting
Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by brownemmanuel43(m): 6:19pm On Oct 29, 2021
Mehnnnnn nna, this fuckery is just getting out of hand.
November 6 go shelele ohhhh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:20pm On Oct 29, 2021
Buhari will not postponed that election, if Borno war zone election can held, Anambra won't be an exemption

I see ipob changing their words on Anambra election before election eve but this might still be a bad market to Apga

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by Think9ja(m): 6:20pm On Oct 29, 2021
kiss
Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by Lamasta(m): 6:20pm On Oct 29, 2021
This is serious
Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by OdumegwuOjukwu: 6:21pm On Oct 29, 2021
Na wa o

It's hard to forget that these DSS, Policemen and Soldiers were same people killing unarmed flags waving protesters in their numbers not too long ago in various South East cities.

I remember watching Buhari on Al Jazzera, not interested in condemning the murderous actions of the Nigeria security force.

Nevertheless, I pray that peace reigns, and hostilities cease from all parties. The UGM should holster their weapons, while the FG stop their oppressive behaviour.

Violence ends with round-table, why not go straight to the round-table?

23 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo / Kashim Shettima And Muhammadu Buhari At Governor Zulum's Son's Wedding (Photos) / Crude Oil Discovered In North East (1 Billion Barrels) - Timipre Sylva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.