Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Great Testimony..."generational Curse Broken" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Great Testimony..."generational Curse Broken" (1329 Views)

Lady Lays Curse On Stephanie Otobo, Begs Apostle Suleman For Help / Is It Right To Give This Type Of Testimony? / Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Great Testimony..."generational Curse Broken" by tunji09(m): 9:53am On Jun 19, 2015
Generational Curse broken!

“For 50 Years, we never had any genuine breakthrough in my family. In 2010, God revealed that it was due to a marital issue, it was discovered that no one in our family issue. It was discovered that no one in our family ever settled in a godly way. That is, different children for different men and a man having more than one wife, the highest we had was an introduction ceremony. Everyone in the family felt it was normal, but I saw it as a curse. That year, I was seriously provoked by this situation and I called family meeting. Meanwhile, I used my last salary for that year to purchase some books authored by bishop Oyedepo. Among them was breaking the curse of life, which I gave to my family members after the meeting. Thereafter, God proved himself in my life. In august 2013, which were, the covenant day of settlement, the bishop said, ‘every issue of long continuance is a curse and from Psalm 46:5, you are entitling to a timely settlement.’ He further said, you can provoke your settlement through the alar of sacrifice.’ On getting home that day, the spirit of God instructed me to sacrifice my leather chair, which also served as my bed; I obeyed! On December 28, God settle me and in less than two months, he gave me what I would have earned in a year. Praise The Lord!”…Tunde bamboye

Join us this Sunday@ ENOUGH is ENOUGH banquet, June 21, 2015 @ Faith Tabernacle KM 10, Idiroko road, Ota Canaanland, Ota-Lagos!
Service schedule: 6:00am, 7:50am, 9:40am, 11:30am. Also watch live “http://www.davidoyedepoministries.org/mediacenter/

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Black Magic For Money Spells / 7 Misconceptions About Atheists / Senator Shehu Sani In A Church Service For Fund Raising (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.