Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

I Don't Pity Osunites See Reason (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Pity Osunites See Reason (pics) (2249 Views)

‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai / I Pity The New Ooni's Wife / Odenni Rauf Aregberascal Has 35bn But Is Not Sharing With Osunites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Pity Osunites See Reason (pics) by opiaoku: 10:40am On Jun 19, 2015
these people are too partisan to look beyond sentiments they rather die of hunger than to see themselves liberated from the shackles of Aregbesola, that's why they went ahead to to criticize their helpers.

I'll bet my life that if these election is conducted again they will still vote Aregbesola.

this post in this pics got me thinking

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Pity Osunites See Reason (pics) by opiaoku: 11:47am On Jun 19, 2015
cc

oremussanctus
barcanista
Mogidi
truckpusher
temitemi1

1 Like

Re: I Don't Pity Osunites See Reason (pics) by FreeGlobe(f): 11:49am On Jun 19, 2015
Osun state, Ibadan, centres of yoruba wilderness

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Pity Osunites See Reason (pics) by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 19, 2015
Opiaoku abeg for the sake of the innocent Osun children, elders and youths that innocently loved Ogbeni thinking he was sensible
Re: I Don't Pity Osunites See Reason (pics) by opiaoku: 12:00pm On Jun 19, 2015
barcanista:
Opiaoku abeg for the sake of the innocent Osun children, elders and youths that innocently loved Ogbeni thinking he was sensible

and they still loves the drummer boy till now

facts : the children of the most backward hunger infested state are blinded with sentiments and will forever remain in Tinubu's shackles unless they wake up cheesy
Re: I Don't Pity Osunites See Reason (pics) by opiaoku: 12:01pm On Jun 19, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Osun state, Ibadan, centres of yoruba wilderness

That's why they always claim lagos to be their home even people from the hunger infested state grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Pity Osunites See Reason (pics) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 19, 2015
Opiaoku abeg oooo

1 Like

Re: I Don't Pity Osunites See Reason (pics) by chamboy(m): 12:09pm On Jun 19, 2015
Snake lords want to start anoda Tribal War...

Aregbe and Omisore are two Evil... Osun ppl only chose the lesser evil
Respect our Choice and Opinion just like we did to u wen u Voted Massively for a failed Government

1 Like

Re: I Don't Pity Osunites See Reason (pics) by opiaoku: 12:13pm On Jun 19, 2015
chamboy:
Snake lords want to start anoda Tribal War...

Aregbe and Omisore are two Evil... Osun ppl only chose the lesser evil
Respect our Choice and Opinion just like we did to u wen u Voted Massively for a failed Government

That's why I will love to see all of them die in hunger

Aregbesola lesser evil? for starving those sentimental fools?

i guess you're from Ogun State that's why you choose Charm boy as moniker.

Hopless ritualistic tribe that deals on human parts yet most backward hunger infested tribe in Nigeria grin

cc

Barcanista cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Pity Osunites See Reason (pics) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 19, 2015
opiaoku:

Hopless ritualistic tribe that deals on human parts yet most backward hunger infested tribe in Nigeria grin

cc

Barcanista cheesy
Chai Opiaoku. Honestly, Aregbe bleep up badly...
Re: I Don't Pity Osunites See Reason (pics) by PPAngel(f): 12:21pm On Jun 19, 2015
Osun state proves that old saying that a people deserve the leadership and society they find themselves.

This is just the beginning.

Their tribal sentiments has blinded them so much that a vast majority still believe Jonathan is behind their suffering.

Leave them to wallow in their own poverty spit pit.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Pity Osunites See Reason (pics) by opiaoku: 12:30pm On Jun 19, 2015
PPAngel:
Osun state proves that old saying that a people deserve the leadership and society they find themselves.

This is just the beginning.

Their tribal sentiments has blinded them so much that a vast majority still believe Jonathan is behind their suffering.

Leave them to wallow in their own poverty spit pit.

Gbam i don't pity those lazy folks

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Pity Osunites See Reason (pics) by austine4real(m): 1:13pm On Jun 19, 2015
kul
Re: I Don't Pity Osunites See Reason (pics) by Mogidi: 2:36pm On Jun 19, 2015
opiaoku:
[size=15pt]these people are too partisan to look beyond sentiments they rather die of hunger than to see themselves liberated from the shackles of Aregbesola,[/size] that's why they went ahead to to criticize their helpers.

I'll bet my life that if these election is conducted again they will still vote Aregbesola.

Very true, they deserve all they're getting.
Re: I Don't Pity Osunites See Reason (pics) by sammyj: 3:04pm On Jun 19, 2015
I pity the OPs shallow thinking minded post !!! cheesy grin grin
Re: I Don't Pity Osunites See Reason (pics) by Ritchiee: 3:39pm On Jun 19, 2015
opiaoku:

cc

Barcanista cheesy
Wonders shall never end-amazingly amazing when Cannibals like you point accusing fingers at human beings even if they indulge in anything stupid...YOU AS CANNIBALS should continue to cry because those that you and your progenitors have eaten are waiting for you at the gates of hell...
Re: I Don't Pity Osunites See Reason (pics) by Esdb3: 4:03pm On Jun 19, 2015
opiaoku:
these people are too partisan to look beyond sentiments they rather die of hunger than to see themselves liberated from the shackles of Aregbesola, that's why they went ahead to to criticize their helpers.

Sarrap!!! You want omisore there?!!! You want an assassin as the governor??
Re: I Don't Pity Osunites See Reason (pics) by Esdb3: 4:05pm On Jun 19, 2015
opiaoku:

cc

Barcanista cheesy

Can you see this ibo boy now. Abuse him now they will start moping about how ibos are suffering.

Hunger infested? Bitch better see before you spit. Have you been to hausa land? And the ibos are well fed abi? Fool!!!!!
Re: I Don't Pity Osunites See Reason (pics) by Chiaka(f): 4:16pm On Jun 19, 2015
Osun people are blindly in love with Aregbeshola especially the Islamic ones!
Re: I Don't Pity Osunites See Reason (pics) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 19, 2015
Pls don't mock dem Dey re all on compulsory fasting
Re: I Don't Pity Osunites See Reason (pics) by Citadelbot: 4:24pm On Jun 19, 2015
barcanista:
Chai Opiaoku. Honestly, Aregbe bleep up badly...

Nice for your comment.
Re: I Don't Pity Osunites See Reason (pics) by Citadelbot: 4:25pm On Jun 19, 2015
Mogidi:

Very true, they deserve all they're getting.

Yes bro, May Ogidi die a painful death. He deserve it.
Re: I Don't Pity Osunites See Reason (pics) by Mzdivacious(f): 10:11am On Jun 27, 2015
op yi go gan sha

(1) (Reply)

Bankole Detained In Underground Cell / UNBELIEVABLE! Tinubu Loyalists Cries Out Set To Dump APC For… / See The Huge Snake This Man Found In Maryland, Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.