Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai (30699 Views)

"We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai / Photo Of El-Rufai Kneeling Before Atiku Dug Up By Nigerians For Attacking Atiku / "Buhari Pity Us In 2017" - Nigerians Beg Buhari On Twitter [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai by tibaonnet: 8:17am On Aug 01, 2016
Kaduna State Governor, Nasir el-Rufai, on Sunday, said that over seventy percent of Nigeria’s oil revenue has disappeared under previous administrations without a trace due to corruption.

The Governor stated this during the Sunday service at The Latter Rain Assembly, where he was a guest. He said that the present state of Nigeria was saddening as Nigeria was passing through the worst economic downturn ever.

El-Rufai noted that President Muhammadu Buhair has always been around to bail Nigeria out of economic difficulties, pointing out the President’s military government and the troubling economy he inherited from the Shehu Shagari civilian administration.

El-Rufai said, “We have always known that there is massive corruption in Nigeria but the revelations of the past one year have shocked even the most pessimistic of critics. Nearly 70 per cent of Nigeria’s oil revenues disappeared without a trace.

“Of course, there must be consequences for that. When we sit down with President Buhari these days, I pity him. I pity him because he has always become President anytime Nigeria is in trouble.

“First, it was after the NPN (National Party of Nigeria) government had almost grounded the economy (in 1984) and now, after a massive looting of the nation’s treasury; and he has to lead the team to fix it.

“But we are working round the clock to fix these problems. With your prayers and the cooperation of Nigerians, we shall surmount these problems.”

“President Buhari loves humanity passionately; his strength is that he believes everyone could be trusted, which is also a weakness. When he gives people any assignment, he expects people to carry out the assignment with all honesty.Unfortunately, this is not so all the time as we have seen over time and that’s why I said it is a weakness.

“The President is not a man who has interest in making money for himself or for his friends. Mistakes could be made; only God is perfect.”

Speaking on his position as the governor of Kaduna state, El-Rufai attributed it to the advice of Pastor Tunde Bakare, the general overseer of the Latter Rain Assembly, who he said invited him to join the Congress for Progressive Change in 2011.

“I already made up my mind never to go into public office after I left office the last time. Pastor Bakare told me that I should not be bitter; that I should forgive anyone who might have offended me and should move on with my life.

“He then invited me to the join Buhari’s party, the CPC, in 2011 and we have continued since then. Today, I’m close to President Buhari because of what Pastor Bakare has done. Today, I’m a governor because of what Pastor Bakare has done. I’m no longer sad; I’ve forgiven everyone; and I’m no longer bitter.

“More importantly, we need the prayers of Nigerians to succeed.”

www.ynaija.com/i-pity-president-buhari-el-rufai/

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai by eshietIntrepid(m): 8:18am On Aug 01, 2016
U dey pity buhari or us the citizens wey buhari want kill.

why politicians do not have fear of God imaging this man saying this in church, that buhari we know is giving everyone equal opportunity or that buhari is not corrupt. Abeg mr. hell fear God a little.

137 Likes 8 Shares

Re: ‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 01, 2016
Slowly and steady we will get there. God punish the yam eaters

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai by DonMaxxy(m): 8:19am On Aug 01, 2016
Pity Bubu for what?

For being told: "uneasy lies the head that wears the crown" and he replied: " give me the crown"

For having been contesting for fresident all these years without a growth plan

For choosing to create enemies for himself all around through his selective quorroption fight

Why exactly are you having pity on Bubu...?

The kind of joke you pple are joking with us will be doubled when lucifer himself will deal with you pple in sheol

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 01, 2016
eshietIntrepid:
U dey pity buhari or us the citizens wey buhari want kill
...... Your conscience go tell u wan kill you with looting all these years

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai by drss2(m): 8:20am On Aug 01, 2016
just like wen d dullard was send packing in 1985 after bailing nigeria's economy.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai by denko(m): 8:22am On Aug 01, 2016
APC LIES HAS FINISH THEY ARE ABOUT TO SHOP FOR PEOPLE SYMPATHY

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai by temptnow: 8:23am On Aug 01, 2016
Buhari is a failure. He should get out of that aso Rock now

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 01, 2016
temptnow:
Buhari is a failure. He should get out of that aso Rock now
Come and push him out na. Get over the election loss.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai by nrexzy: 8:26am On Aug 01, 2016
I pity u.... I also pity Kaduna state..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai by PFRB: 8:28am On Aug 01, 2016
Them regular mantra.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai by eshietIntrepid(m): 8:29am On Aug 01, 2016
[quote author=tibaonn
“President Buhari loves humanity passionately; his strength is that he believes everyone could be trusted, which is also a weakness...

“The President is not a man who has interest in making money for himself or for his friends. Mistakes could be made; only God is perfect.”

www.ynaija.com/i-pity-president-buhari-el-rufai/[/quote] why politicians do not have fear of God imaging this man saying this in church, that buhari we know is giving everyone equal opportunity or that buhari is not corrupt. Abeg mr. hell fear God a little.

5 Likes

Re: ‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai by buharisbae(f): 8:33am On Aug 01, 2016
Goat go and pity yourself and Kaduna

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai by TrueHeart365(m): 8:34am On Aug 01, 2016
i don know sey na excuses go full the speech.

And i'm really ashamed of the fake pastor bakare that has turned God's house to a political campaign rally for an infidel like hell rufai.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai by Montaque(m): 8:45am On Aug 01, 2016
Buhari doesn't need our pity, rather he should pity us Nigerians under the harsh economic climate.
Unfortunately, he doesn't pity us.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai by engrflames: 8:50am On Aug 01, 2016
Nasir el-Rufai is a devil

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai by drss2(m): 9:19am On Aug 01, 2016
TrueHeart365:
i don know sey na excuses go full the speech.

And i'm really ashamed of the fake pastor bakare that has turned God's house to a political campaign rally for an infidel like hell rufai.

me sef don stop watching his preaching for tv. i use to respect dat man but now, i don't take him serious any longer.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai by yeyeboi(m): 10:17am On Aug 01, 2016
Wetin this El-Rufai dey talk sef? U pity buhari sey na him dey suffer abi cos sey nigeria don better?

You all can't be deceiving everybody at the same time. People are dying,suffering, a lot of my brothers have lost their jobs due to this current administration.

Instead of buhari pity we Nigerians that have been suffering since y'all old leaders refuses to die.

#SayNoToOldYamEaters

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai by Integrityfarms(m): 10:17am On Aug 01, 2016
A zombie will always den d his master!

Am not surprised at this imp and midget not been empathetic with the masses but with the chief zombie!

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai by Damfostopper(m): 10:18am On Aug 01, 2016
I will still repeat

12 Likes

Re: ‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai by Lanretoye(m): 10:18am On Aug 01, 2016
lemme too goan pity buhari.
Re: ‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai by MAGNETIC(m): 10:18am On Aug 01, 2016
Nigeria can't be better if someone of nobody can't be somebody without knowing anybody

1 Like

Re: ‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai by BlindAngel: 10:18am On Aug 01, 2016
Thunder fire you there you short midget, go pity your life. Goat

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai by sarutobie(m): 10:19am On Aug 01, 2016
Of course, you should pity a man who has a billion naira for food..a man who has toured over 28 countries in a year...yes should pity such man..the hungry masses who can't afford kerosene to eat should go and die!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai by sommy03(m): 10:19am On Aug 01, 2016
I'm following meticulously...
Re: ‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai by Landloard01(m): 10:19am On Aug 01, 2016
eshietIntrepid:
U dey pity buhari or us the citizens wey buhari want kill.

why politicians do not have fear of God imaging this man saying this in church, that buhari we know is giving everyone equal opportunity or that buhari is not corrupt. Abeg mr. hell fear God a little.

read again wink
Re: ‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai by ElekeNtioba: 10:21am On Aug 01, 2016
Lmao....who deserves pity....the president who lied his way to power or the citizens who got scammed??

El-rufai is the true definition of clueless.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai by worlexy(m): 10:21am On Aug 01, 2016
And the blame game continues. Oil price wey don fall yakata even before they started the campaigns or was it not before the campaigns and elections that they started spreading the allegations that $20 billion or whatever was missing, despite that they were busy running their mouths and making bogus promises of how they would perform magic once they win, now it's excuse they are giving us instead of delivering. Propagandists!

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai by ProdigyTola(m): 10:21am On Aug 01, 2016
The President is elected to fix the country, stop complaining and get to work. Basic Amenities has become a luxury. Complain till four yrs complete
Re: ‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai by Dbeze: 10:22am On Aug 01, 2016
Mr elrufai, the best thing u can do for that pitiable Buhari of urs, is to tell him to go bk to duara nd face his cows which he hear nd understands their language better than humans. He should Hv kn dat the world is on a fast lane nd shouldn't be tackled wt his analogue brain. His children are nt even helpn him, guess there were also fed wt kunu nd brurkutu instead of human breast

1 Like

Re: ‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai by freeze001(f): 10:22am On Aug 01, 2016
See this bespectacled midget n bigot o! Is he not part of 'previous administrations'? Was he not FCT Minister and did he not run the FCT with oil money? Is it not public knowledge that he was a crook especially with allocations of choice lands to himself and cronies? Is it because he is in APC he is now a saint? If they decide to unearth the records of his stint at the BPE will he be found clean? I hate pretenders!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai by idupaul: 10:23am On Aug 01, 2016
70 percent looted by Jonathan's men yet Buhari hasn't instituted angelica legal case against them to, the only case on is that of Dasuki which is 2.2 billion dollars which is just a tiny fraction of what El Rufai claims was stolen without a trace. Even the Dasuki case doesn't have a single successful prosecution till now

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Millions Of Nigerians Experience Hardship And Sickness —buhari / London Court Registers N99 Billion Judgment Against Nigerian Military / Flourence Ita-giwa Endangered As She Exposes Cross River State Governor Deals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.