Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Nigeria's Four Refineries To Begin Operation Next Month - NNPC - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria's Four Refineries To Begin Operation Next Month - NNPC (46488 Views)

Sea Horse Lubricant Industry Ltd To Be Commissioned Next Month By Obiano / Nigeria To Begin Rice Exportation - Prof. Bola Okuneye / Nigeria, Four Oil Exporters Hit By Falling Currency Value, Says OPEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Four Refineries To Begin Operation Next Month - NNPC by ollyruffy: 7:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
Next month is already here. Let us know when they start working next month.
Re: Nigeria's Four Refineries To Begin Operation Next Month - NNPC by HzRF(m): 7:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
lastpage:

Flatty, if you even had a drop of that "Black Brain" in that flat "back-part" of your head, you wont spew this nonsense!

You dolts could JUDGE his performance, TWO DAYS INTO OFFICE .... but wont give him CREDIT for any success, ONE MONTH AFTER?

Na so HATRED and ANGER take dey suffocate una, abi?
tongue tongue tongue tongue

Yeye dey smell!

Lastpage!
It was lastpage I quoted
Shiit happens

M sorry
Ehn
Bye till u get back ur brain
Re: Nigeria's Four Refineries To Begin Operation Next Month - NNPC by HzRF(m): 7:14pm On Jun 19, 2015
989900:

Like I stated earlier:

If you didn't benefit from the intentional redundancy of our refineries in terms of fuel subsidy money and the like, and you 'r still getting GEJ's back, then we really have to dig deep into the dictionary to find a label f

or you.

However, if you did benefit, I can't fault your hustle.

We are talking of who brought back d refineries here

GEJ or PMB
Re: Nigeria's Four Refineries To Begin Operation Next Month - NNPC by lastpage: 7:15pm On Jun 19, 2015
989900: Quit emphasizing things you know little about.

They told us TAM would cost so much to undertake, and only new ones would do -- it only cost N99B (after 'egunje') . . . but they prioritized buying jets.

They told us it takes 2 years or more to undertake -- TAM takes just a few months or weeks.

They said replacement hardware would take some while to sought and get into the country -- they had them in containers at Onne port long time ago.

Jonathan's conniving and incompetence ruined this country.

The epileptic refineries is the major reason:
why the Naira is so weak
fuel is so expensive
there is no stable electricity
we have bad roads, and little or no tangible infrastructural development
inflation eats up your income and more . . .

If you didn't benefit from the intentional redundancy of our refineries in terms of fuel subsidy money and the like, and you 'r still getting GEJ's back, then we really have to dig deep into the dictionary to find a label for you.

[size=18pt]GBAM![/size]

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Four Refineries To Begin Operation Next Month - NNPC by Random75: 7:15pm On Jun 19, 2015
naijainfogalery:
hahahahahahaha i thought the GEJ led adminstration said it wont be possible until 2017, they must have been feeding Jonathan with the wrong information, these refineries have always been working, they use the refineries to refine their own crude and sell it to back to marketers with subsidy still being paid on it, No wonder Buhari said subsidy is a scam, you can imagine the federal govt hasnt even pay them or said anything and see as oil is flowing .

I guess GEJ had a good mind he isnt just strong enough to rule this country
Re: Nigeria's Four Refineries To Begin Operation Next Month - NNPC by dustydee: 7:16pm On Jun 19, 2015
Mogidi:
We will continue to reap rewards from GEJ's Transformation for the next 10yrs.

Buhari dare not claim this as his achievement else the thunder that will strike him is busy eating pounded yam and awaiting instructions.
Amnesty, IPP plants and other projects you guys credit GEJ with?
Re: Nigeria's Four Refineries To Begin Operation Next Month - NNPC by lastpage: 7:18pm On Jun 19, 2015
HzRF:

It was lastpage I quoted
Shiit happens

M sorry
Ehn
Bye till u get back ur brain

How dare you?
Brainless phucktard!
grin grin

I would have dashed you a Brain, from a chicken of of course, if only you would even know how to use it or have where to put it undecided

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Four Refineries To Begin Operation Next Month - NNPC by Random75: 7:20pm On Jun 19, 2015
popcykaylah:
change is here... i thought madam frog eye said those refineries would be too expensive to fix and we would have to wait years for it work?so since change don come now..them don dey do the needful
you deh mind the heartless thief

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Four Refineries To Begin Operation Next Month - NNPC by MrLeno(m): 7:26pm On Jun 19, 2015
xpac01:
Change is everywhere. Our refineries that were held stale by Obasanjo and PDP cabals for 16yrs.
Baba noni.

Inasmuch as the last government failed us, denying the fact that this tremendous news is their doing would be a great injustice. Surely you don't believe that the APC government is responsible for this
Re: Nigeria's Four Refineries To Begin Operation Next Month - NNPC by HzRF(m): 7:26pm On Jun 19, 2015
lastpage:

How dare you?
Brainless phucktard!
grin grin

I would have dashed you a Brain, from a chicken of of course, if only you would even know how to use it or have where to put it undecided

Lastpage!
E pain am
Re: Nigeria's Four Refineries To Begin Operation Next Month - NNPC by squaddy(m): 7:27pm On Jun 19, 2015
tbaba1234:

GEJ was around for 5 years and the refineries did not work.

NNPC bosses realise that there is a new sheriff in town. It means that the refineries only had minor problems and that is an indictment on NNPC.
Take your jargons to your fellow broom wavers cuz you do not even have a case here. GEJ fixed those refineries and that is not even up for a debate.
Re: Nigeria's Four Refineries To Begin Operation Next Month - NNPC by lastpage: 7:28pm On Jun 19, 2015
Kingspin:
Keep mute abeg. Buhari is yet to take a single action since May 29th. Jonathan did nothing he was the one that allowed fuel to be available in every part of the country. He tried to end oil subsidy at all cost but Nigerians misunderstood him now everyone want it to be remove. They told u his govt was the most corrupt in the history of Nigeria but i pulse to think about IBB, ABACHA and OBJ government when there were no rules. E.g mention one singe standing project of Obasanjo excluding MTN that was a private company which came in to make money. I tell you your people fellow bastardised his govt. in the name of controlling Nigeria. But Gej should be commended becos during this time he open up the political space for every Nigerian ofcourse u knw very well Obasanjo will not allow such so anything you feel Jonathan did not do right your free to write to Buhari. For now our country is running on autopilot.
\

You are completely and blissfully ignorant.

Are you a Galla Seller in Lagos traffic?

*Go and read-up on the "interim agreement" Buhari had with the GEJ Subsidy Scammers who crippled the economy, before Buhari was sworn-in
*Go and read about how they pleaded for "plea bargain"

*Go and read about how Buhari told them to first use some of the money thy STOLE in form of Subsidy, to IMPORT FUEL to Cushion the effect of the scarcity before he even listens to them.

So you think Emeka Offor just decided to be "NICE" when he said he will flood Lagos Petrol Stations with Petrol? grin grin grin

Buhari is squeezing their balls and EFCC is investigating and documenting their Trial.

Problem of people like you is that you dont read...... yet you like "speaking" out of your lack of knowledge!

Just relax and watch ...... but dont spew ignorance openly!

That is suicide!

Lastpage!

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Four Refineries To Begin Operation Next Month - NNPC by squaddy(m): 7:28pm On Jun 19, 2015
bigerboy200:

Lmao..but wen a bomb goes off u quickly run in here and shout Buhari dullard,Buhari is sleeping,Buhari is clueless, dis and dat.. smh..
I cannot even remember the last time I commented on any topic here. Should I engage you? Not worth it. Bye

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Four Refineries To Begin Operation Next Month - NNPC by Intendy: 7:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
kodded:

One of GEJ achievements smiley

Sadly a certain Baba Dogo Yaro will take all the glory cry

...so pathetic embarassed
truth b told all things could have been achieved under GEJ but they took him for a fool and squandered the dough allocated (TAM)turn around maintainance
Re: Nigeria's Four Refineries To Begin Operation Next Month - NNPC by femliany(m): 7:34pm On Jun 19, 2015
kodded:
dem tell you say dey just fix am?

Re: Nigeria's Four Refineries To Begin Operation Next Month - NNPC by gamaliel121(m): 7:39pm On Jun 19, 2015
HzRF:

Gud since baba bring back refineries after 3 wks

Hopefully we won't hear stories if after 2 months boko still Dey operate

Let us just hope for things to be better in our country...it is our only home..if anything bad happens..who will accept us??
Re: Nigeria's Four Refineries To Begin Operation Next Month - NNPC by ocelot2006(m): 7:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
Burger01:
Que: What happened to the refineries before now

Ans: Jonathan bastardised and impeded the refineries due to corruption and his support of fake petroleum subsidy.

Thank God we now have a reliable president in Buhari.

God bless Buhari.

GEJ initiated the rehabilitation of those refineries, yet GMB gets the glory, DESPITE the fact that GMB's yet to do a SINGLE THING. ......yeah right.

Well done ex-president GEJ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Four Refineries To Begin Operation Next Month - NNPC by ocelot2006(m): 7:49pm On Jun 19, 2015
globalresource:

it is a lie. do you work with NNPC? NO! it is buhari's work. I know what I am saying. wont say more than that

Of course you can't say more, 'cos you know you are LYING.
Re: Nigeria's Four Refineries To Begin Operation Next Month - NNPC by ocelot2006(m): 7:58pm On Jun 19, 2015
gamaliel121:

If it was gej's government that started it, it would have been everywere on the news nigga.....der won't keep it a secret.....thank God for pmb!!!

GEJ built and commissioned far more power stations than his predecessors, that wasn't really in the NEWS.
GEJ initiated the gas revolution and built a massive gas supply network across the nation. That wasn't really in the NEWS
GEJ achieved much more, still those were either in the NEWS or the FG didn't harp much about it.

That's all because it was GEJ'S nature. He wasn't like APC leaders who threw fanfares for simple streetlight. Like every other project the TAM for these refineries were carried out as usual cos it was govt responsibility under GEJ'S watch.

Yet it is GMB, who doesn't even know his left from right, can't even set up his own cabinet, can't formulate a plan to lead the nation with the whole country drifting, that now receives the glory for GEJ's work?! FVCK NO!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Four Refineries To Begin Operation Next Month - NNPC by dannex(m): 8:03pm On Jun 19, 2015
admax:
During the Maladministration of GEJ, i forgot Nigeria has any refinery! No mention of it in the news at all.....chai! there is God o
Even when buhari said he wan stabilise d'price of fuel I no believe d'man. How he wan take do am. Thank God for dis! Good news. So at what price?
Re: Nigeria's Four Refineries To Begin Operation Next Month - NNPC by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 19, 2015
Wat are u saying? Wen did baba come on board? Haba, Jonathan tried in dt case
xpac01:
Change is everywhere. Our refineries that were held stale by Obasanjo and PDP cabals for 16yrs.
Baba noni.
Re: Nigeria's Four Refineries To Begin Operation Next Month - NNPC by Kingspin(m): 8:17pm On Jun 19, 2015
lastpage:
\

You are completely and blissfully ignorant.

Are you a Galla Seller in Lagos traffic?

*Go and read-up on the "interim agreement" Buhari had with the GEJ Subsidy Scammers who crippled the economy, before Buhari was sworn-in
*Go and read about how they pleaded for "plea bargain"

*Go and read about how Buhari told them to first use some of the money thy STOLE in form of Subsidy, to IMPORT FUEL to Cushion the effect of the scarcity before he even listens to them.

So you think Emeka Offor just decided to be "NICE" when he said he will flood Lagos Petrol Stations with Petrol? grin grin grin

Buhari is squeezing their balls and EFCC is investigating and documenting their Trial.

Problem of people like you is that you dont read...... yet you like "speaking" out of your lack of knowledge!

Just relax and watch ...... but dont spew ignorance openly!

That is suicide!

Lastpage!
I should go and read what? Did Nigeria started today? Just 2days after Buhari was sworn-in as president, a court threw away fraud case against ex-governor Sylva. What a shameful way to kick off the so called anti-corruption crusade by this new government of Buhari. Forget the leadership of this country if there are no plan to restructure this outdated system of governance. Change to a better system of government not change of face of person. You keep complaining while the frustration last. Finally, since over 50 years ago we keep during the samething and expect different results that will not work so, hold your 'change' let me wait for restructure of the system/country. Ranging from national confab, SNC, true federalism, regionalism or Nigerian peace talk and likes. For now no one Nigeria therefore, no development and no good country. A country without common vision/plan will perish.
Re: Nigeria's Four Refineries To Begin Operation Next Month - NNPC by Bombshell2: 8:27pm On Jun 19, 2015
kodded:

Nigeria and other African countries will continue to be net importers of petroleum products despite the availability of functional and quasi-functional refineries, and plans to build more refineries on the continent, the Minister of Petroleum Resources, Mr. Diezani Alison-Madueke, has said.

According to her, plans to build more refineries in Angola, Uganda, Mozambique and Nigeria cannot change the situation.

Alison-Madueke spoke at the eight edition of the Oil, Trading and Logistics (African Downstream) Expo held in Lagos on Tuesday.

“Notwithstanding the possibility of building new refineries in Africa, including new projects in Angola (Sonaref refinery); Uganda (Uganda oil refinery); Mozambique (Nacala refinery); and Nigeria, among others, Africa will remain a net importer of petroleum products for at least 20 years to come,” she said.
She said, “In fact, there are only 24fuels refineries within the region, with a total refining capacity of 1.6 million barrels per day for a population that is close to a billion. Population growth means more energy consumption.

“However, the uncompetitive and inefficient nature of many of these refineries, combined with the difficulty in funding major upgrades, or new capacity, seem likely to keep the average utilisation at a low level in the short term.

“The implication of population growth for Africa is that demand for petroleum products will continue to be on the rise without commensurate refining capacity addition. There is an urgent need to encourage investors to partner with national oil companies or privately to build more refineries, and for us to be less dependent on imports.”

Alison-Madueke said heavy subsidy was an unsustainable expenditure even on the long term, as it generally promoted energy inefficiency and imprudent consumption.

Over the last 10 years, she said Nigeria had taken important steps towards a more deregulated downstream, adding that to provide a competitive market environment and sustain supply, the downstream sector should be fully deregulated.
Re: Nigeria's Four Refineries To Begin Operation Next Month - NNPC by Toks2008(m): 8:30pm On Jun 19, 2015
"thereby committing an offence that contravenes Section 383 of the Penal Code"

Hmmm, this part is very interesting
Re: Nigeria's Four Refineries To Begin Operation Next Month - NNPC by yomanovic: 8:30pm On Jun 19, 2015
kodded:

One of the belated moves by GEJ to deceive Nigerians after the election postponement.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Four Refineries To Begin Operation Next Month - NNPC by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 19, 2015
SMARTKEED:
okayoo ..i pray... god bless us
hw much are u selling those wristwatches
Re: Nigeria's Four Refineries To Begin Operation Next Month - NNPC by Reference(m): 8:44pm On Jun 19, 2015
As long as that criminal organisation called the NNPC remains in charge any move will end badly. Government has no business in business. No more money should be put into failed organizations. Allow them to collapse. The PHCN is a living...sorry, dead example.
Re: Nigeria's Four Refineries To Begin Operation Next Month - NNPC by oluminister: 8:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
So this overhaul maintainanace started this month or PDP and GEJ decide to ruin this sector for the benefit of their cabal.

GOD will purnish entire PDP family
Re: Nigeria's Four Refineries To Begin Operation Next Month - NNPC by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 19, 2015
Kingspin:
I should go and read what? Did Nigeria started today? Just 2days after Buhari was sworn-in as president, a court threw away fraud case against ex-governor Sylva..

And Sylva was promptly re-arraigned by the EFCC.

These are troubled times for the former governor of Bayelsa State, Timipre Sylva, as the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has filed fresh charges of corruption against him at the Federal High Court in Abuja on Friday, June 12, 2015.

Sylva is being charged alongside three others – Francis Okokuro, Gbenga Balogun, and Samuel Ogbuku – for allegedly using three companies, Marlin Maritime Limited, Eat Catering Services Limited, and Haloween-Blue Construction and Logistics Limited to steal N19.2 billion from the state government during Sylva’s administration.

READ MORE: http://www.naij.com/460444-efcc-files-fresh-charges-against-timipre-sylva.html

Do keep up. This is the second time I have had to tell someone here about his re-arraignment!
Re: Nigeria's Four Refineries To Begin Operation Next Month - NNPC by Kingspin(m): 8:58pm On Jun 19, 2015
bushdoc9919:

And Sylva was promptly re-arraigned by the EFCC.

These are troubled times for the former governor of Bayelsa State, Timipre Sylva, as the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has filed fresh charges of corruption against him at the Federal High Court in Abuja on Friday, June 12, 2015.

Sylva is being charged alongside three others – Francis Okokuro, Gbenga Balogun, and Samuel Ogbuku – for allegedly using three companies, Marlin Maritime Limited, Eat Catering Services Limited, and Haloween-Blue Construction and Logistics Limited to steal N19.2 billion from the state government during Sylva’s administration.

READ MORE: http://www.naij.com/460444-efcc-files-fresh-charges-against-timipre-sylva.html

Do keep up. This is the second time I have had to tell someone here about his re-arraignment!
Ok. I see but the end is more important than the beginning. We keep watch. I rest here.
Re: Nigeria's Four Refineries To Begin Operation Next Month - NNPC by Gideonmi(m): 9:00pm On Jun 19, 2015
tinuolababy:
Baba kiss kiss

They are already scared cos NNPC wl be under the supervision of Baba.

Thunder fire anybody who says this is GEJ at work
amen....but no talk am again.
Re: Nigeria's Four Refineries To Begin Operation Next Month - NNPC by dhorlipizzu(m): 9:02pm On Jun 19, 2015
kodded:
if you cannt explain it....... I wonder who is the crazy one then undecided ?

Simple question u can't answer... are you crazy? all I expected ya to say is yes or no so why prolonging the mataz? No be fight ooo cheesy

Buh I must answer for you... grin grin

You are a crazy fellow... heeeediat!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ebeano Supermarket Opens In Canada / Dangote Chimamanda Adichie, Davido, Adeboye Most Influential Africans In World / Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.