Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Nigeria's Four Refineries To Begin Operation Next Month - NNPC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Four Refineries To Begin Operation Next Month - NNPC (801 Views)

Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State / Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks / All Four Refineries Will Produce Only 19 Million Litres (2) (3) (4)

Nigeria's Four Refineries To Begin Operation Next Month - NNPC by chesterlee(m): 12:19pm On Jun 19, 2015
The spokesperson of the Nigeria National
Petroleum Corporation, NNPC, Mr Ohi Alegbe
says that Nigeria's four refineries - two in Port
Harcourt, one in Kaduna and the other one in
Warri will resume production next month.
“The refineries at Warri, Port Harcourt and
Kaduna will resume next month after a
successful turn-around-maintenance
(overhaul) of their facilities. The turn-
around-maintenance has been on for
some time. We did not just want to make
any noise about it. The refineries will start
production as soon as they have delivery
of crude oil for refining,” he told AFP.

Source: www.lindaikeji..co.uk/2015/06/nigerias-four-refineries-to-begin.html?m=1
Re: Nigeria's Four Refineries To Begin Operation Next Month - NNPC by usayab(m): 12:25pm On Jun 19, 2015
I can see why Lai lied (According to the TANOID) that Buhari has already surpassed GEJ in terms of achievemnt.
MASU GUDU SU GUDU SAI BABA BUHARI!!!

Re: Nigeria's Four Refineries To Begin Operation Next Month - NNPC by Soreza(m): 12:27pm On Jun 19, 2015
ONE OF THE RESULTS OF GOODLUCK ADMINISTRATION

Re: Nigeria's Four Refineries To Begin Operation Next Month - NNPC by Caseless: 12:30pm On Jun 19, 2015
This is why we brought the Daura Legend to lead us; many things will fall in their rightful places.
Re: Nigeria's Four Refineries To Begin Operation Next Month - NNPC by mrvitalis(m): 12:30pm On Jun 19, 2015
U go fear fear.. ..
Baba u too much. ...... ..
The man just enter, everything just they arrange them self .
Hmm 9ja I Hail

Re: Nigeria's Four Refineries To Begin Operation Next Month - NNPC by Caseless: 12:32pm On Jun 19, 2015
Soreza:
make I hear word! If the report was about how the refineries will not function , I know you will blame it on Buhari.

Re: Nigeria's Four Refineries To Begin Operation Next Month - NNPC by omodayomi(f): 12:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
am happy to hear this, but let see how it goes undecided
Re: Nigeria's Four Refineries To Begin Operation Next Month - NNPC by abduljabbar4(m): 12:46pm On Jun 19, 2015
Soreza:
I break my promise
You are an idi0t.
Re: Nigeria's Four Refineries To Begin Operation Next Month - NNPC by abduljabbar4(m): 12:47pm On Jun 19, 2015
Another huge blow to the tanoise
Re: Nigeria's Four Refineries To Begin Operation Next Month - NNPC by bettercreature(m): 12:49pm On Jun 19, 2015
I really think subsidy is a deadly scam there was nothing wrong with these refineries
Re: Nigeria's Four Refineries To Begin Operation Next Month - NNPC by ichoku2015: 12:52pm On Jun 19, 2015
God bless GEJ.
Enjoy your holidays abeg..........Time will tell what we did to our selves

Re: Nigeria's Four Refineries To Begin Operation Next Month - NNPC by bakila: 1:00pm On Jun 19, 2015
ichoku2015:
God bless GEJ.
Enjoy your holidays abeg..........Time will tell what we did to our selves
Why were the refineries not working for over five years under his watch? Likely that the money for maintaining them were siphoned to allow for the more guzzling siphoning of money through subsidy i believe. By GEJ of course.
Re: Nigeria's Four Refineries To Begin Operation Next Month - NNPC by Soreza(m): 4:15pm On Jun 19, 2015
abduljabbar4:

I break my promise
You are an idi0t.
TELL THAT TO YOUR DAD

Queen Of England Honours Four Nigerians / Nigerian Army Bombed Boko Haram / “if Elections Were Held 100 Times In Rivers State, I Will Still Win” – Wike