Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:16 AM

To The Christian Islamophiles - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To The Christian Islamophiles (543 Views)

"Women are made for men" -The Christian God / Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? / Adolf Hitler: The Christian Warrior (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Christian Islamophiles by parisbookaddict(f): 12:24pm On Jun 19, 2015
Islamophile:
"Noun"
(plural Islamophiles)
One (especially one who is not an adherent of
Islam) who loves Islam or Islamic
culture.

[size=13pt] THE WARNING [/size]

But the prophet who speaks a word presumptuously in My name which I have
not commanded him to speak . . . that prophet shall die."
~GOD (Deuteronomy18:20)

2 And now, O ye priests, this commandment is for you.
If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart, to give glory unto my name, saith the Lord of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart.

3 Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it.

Malachi 2:2-3 King James Version (KJV)

[size=13pt] THE LIES [/size]

Qur'an 4:157
They said (in boast), "we killed christ jesus the son of mary, the messenger of Allah". But they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubt, without(certain) knowledge, but only conjective to follow, for a surety they killed him not.

And

Qur'an 9: 30
"AND THE JEWS SAY, EZRA IS THE SON OF Allah, AND THE CHRISTIAN SAY: THE MESSIAH IS THE SON OF Allah, THESE ARE THE WORDS OF THEIR MOUTHS; THEY INITIATE THE SAYING OF THOSE WHO DISBELIEVED; MAY Allah DESTROY THEM; HOW THEY ARE TURNED AWAY

Quran 2.178: "O you who believe! retaliation is prescribed for you in the matter of the slain, the free for the free, and the slave for the slave, and the female for the female, but if any remission is made to any one by his (aggrieved) brother, then prosecution (for the bloodwit) should be made according to usage, and payment should be made to him in a good manner; this is an alleviation from your Lord and a mercy; so whoever exceeds the limit after this he shall have a painful chastisement."

[size=13pt] THE TRUTH [/size]

35 And they crucified him, and parted his garments,
casting lots: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the
prophet, They parted my garments among them, and upon my
vesture did they cast lots.
Matthew 27:35

But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a
stumbling block, and unto the Greeks foolishness;
1 Corinthians 1:23

Jesus is the Son of God. He helped people who called him Lord, and never rebuked when people worshipped him Matthew 14:30-33

Moreover in John 5:22-23 22 , the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son, that all may honour the Son just as they honour the Father. Whoever does not honour the Son does not honour the Father, who sent him. Jesus judges us all, Jesus is one with God and the son of God. The scripture is very clear on the nature of Jesus and hours divinity.

Check also Mark 11: 17-18

Mathew 11:27, 17:5,

John 5:17-18

peters answer to Christ's question about who he was in Mathew 16:16.

Go to the old testament thousands of years before jesus and see the prophesy of his coming isaiah 40-3:5

And NO retaliation is NOT prescribed for you. Forgive.

[size=13pt] THE BEGINNING OF THE PUNISHMENT [/size]

(From malachi above) Corrupt your seed (regarding offspring) and Dung upon your faces(disgrace) are both seemingly metaphors.

Mohammed's seed was corrupt, he couldn't produce a male offspring despite having dozens of sex partners, all his "seeds" died prematurely (including Fatima who died shortly after him ) his male grandkids from his only child(Fatima) who out lived him by a few years were butchered by Muslims.

Also don't forget Mohammed was disgraced by dying with an erec.tion that refused to "de erect" after his death after suffering for 4 years and getting fat and had to be carried around like "poop".

Hadrat Anas (may Allah be pleased with him) reported that a Jewess came to Allah's Messenger (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) with poisoned mutton and he took of what had been brought to him. (When the effect of his poison were felt by him) he called for her and asked her about that, whereupon she said: I had determined to kill you. Thereupon he said: Allah will never give you the power to do it. He (the narrator) said that they (the Companions of the Holy Prophet) said: Should we not kill her? Thereupon he said: No. He (Anas) said: I felt (the effects of this poison) on the uvula of Allah's Messenger. (Sahih Muslim)

The apostle of Allah fell ill and he i.e. Gabriel, CHANTED on him, saying, “In the name of Allah I chant on to ward off from you every
thing that harms you and (to ward off you) against every envier
and from every evil eye and Allah will heal you.”
-Ibn Sa’d, page 265:

[size=13pt] PAUL's POSION EXPERIENCE [/size]
Here is Paul, in Acts 28:1-6: “ As Paul gathered an armful of sticks and was laying them on the fire, a poisonous snake, driven out by the heat, bit him on the hand
. When the foreign-speaking people caught sight of the venomous creature hanging from his hand, they
began saying to one another: “Surely this man is a murderer, and
although he made it to safety from the sea, vindictive justice did
not permit him to keep on living.” However, he shook the venomous creature off into the fire and suffered
no harm.

But they were expecting he was going to swell up with inflammation or suddenly drop dead. After they waited for a long while and beheld nothing hurtful happen to him, they changed their mind and began saying he was a god.”

[SIZE=13PT]THE CONFESSIONS [/SIZE]

"I have fabricated things against God and have imputed to Him words which He has not spoken."
~MUHAMMAD (Al-Tabari 6:111)[2]

Surah 72:21: Say, “I possess no power to harm you, nor to guide you.” (mohammed in the quran)

[size=13pt] THE DEATH OF ISLAMS PERFECT MAN[/size]

Aisha added: He died on the day of my usual turn at my house. Allah took him unto Him while his head was between my chest and my neck and his saliva was mixed with my saliva.
Sahih Bukhari7:62:144

Ali ibn Abi Ṭalib, the fourth Rightly-guided Caliphof Islam(and also Muhammad's son-in-law and cousin) and some others took charge of washing Muhammad, but unlike others,he was washed with his cloths remaining on his body.

Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin:
By Allah, we did not know whether we should take off the clothes of the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) as we took off the clothes of our dead, or wash him while his clothes were on him. When they (the people) differed among themselves, Allah cast slumber over them until every one of them had put his chin on his chest.
Then a speaker spoke from a side of the house, and they did not know who he was: Wash the Prophet (peace be upon him) while his clothes are on him. So they stood round the Prophet (peace be upon him) and washed him while he had his shirt on him. They poured water on his shirt, and rubbed him with his shirt and not with their hands...

Abu Dawud20:3135
Ibn Hisham observed, “The apostle’s body did not present the appearance of anordinary corpse.” (pg. 688) Aisha also noted that If she had known beforehand what she found out later, "none would have washed him except his wives".

Abu al-Fida (1273 – 1331 AD) was a Muslim geographer and historian. He relates that Prophet Muhammad suffered from a death Attention. Ali ibn Abi Ṭalib, the fourth Rightly-guided Caliphof Islam (and also Muhammad's son-in-law and cousin) washed his body after his death, and had exclaimed,
"O prophet, thy pe.nis is erect unto the sky!

Perhaps this is why it is Narrated by Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin: [...]Aisha used to say: If I had known beforehand about my affair what I found out later, none would have washed him except his wives.

Abu Dawud20:3135
While this condition is usually observed in victims of hangings, it can also be found in victims of violent deaths by poisoning, fatal gunshot wounds to the brain, or a stroke or other brain embolisms.

[size=13pt] WHO WAS Abu al-Qasim Muhammad Ibn Abd Allah Ibn Abd al-Muttalib Ibn Hashim AND HIS ISLAMIC ALLAH [/size]

1 John 2:22, 'Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that
Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist--denying the Father and the Son.
1 John 4:2-3 "By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God; and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; and this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world." Several times this term is used in the plural, and can be applied to almost anyone who is opposed to Christ. Those who deny that Jesus came in the flesh are anti-Christ or of the spirit of antichrist.

Matthew 7:15-20,“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Therefore by their fruits you will know them."

So we have to be alert of lairs and decievers. But the Koran addresses Islamic allah as a deciever.

Qur'an 7:99—Are they then safe from Allah's deception? No one feels safe from Allah's deception except those that shall perish.

Qur'an 8:30—And (remember) when the unbelievers plotted deception against you (O Muhammad), to imprison you, or kill you, or expel you. They plotted deception, but Allah also plotted deception; and Allah is the best of deceivers.

we don't worship the same God.

1 Like

Re: To The Christian Islamophiles by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 19, 2015
this attention seeking slowpoke again
Cc lalasticlala , Afam4eva , OAM4J

1 Like

Re: To The Christian Islamophiles by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 19, 2015
Christians in their generally good nature are tolerant of islam because they are mostly ignorant of islam's evil and blasphemous teachings against them. If only they knew they would be canvassing for the banning of islam and their evil quoran in christian dominated countries.
Re: To The Christian Islamophiles by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 19, 2015
The attention seeking man has increased his sources to wiki islam now. Adding rubbish like eternal er.ection and other madness, congrats, you've finally graduated as irrelevant.
Re: To The Christian Islamophiles by mustymatic(m): 8:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
tongue
Re: To The Christian Islamophiles by parisbookaddict(f): 6:16pm On Jun 22, 2015
crusadistic:
this attention seeking slowpoke again

Apparently they choose to ignore you.. Noise maker.

kill unbelievers wherever they find them(Q. 2:191 ),- murder them and treat them harshly(Q. 9:123 ),- fight them, (Q. 8:65 ), until no other religion than Islam is left (Q. 2:193 )
Re: To The Christian Islamophiles by parisbookaddict(f): 8:54am On Jun 28, 2015
The attention seeking man has increased his sources to wiki islam now. Adding rubbish like eternal er.ection and other madness, congrats, you've finally graduated as irrelevant.

All there in the unholy quran and hilarious hadiths, and passages have been cited to prove it. U may want to read them.

(1) (Reply)

Some Falsehoods Portrayed By Atheists / What Must I Do To Be Saved ? / Okorocha Hosts Muslims To Ramadan ‘iftar’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.