Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

The Investment Idea: Your Imputs - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Investment Idea: Your Imputs (817 Views)

Investment Idea Needed / Pls Check Out My Investment Idea And Tell Me What You Think. / Investment Idea That Will Give You Guaranteed ROI. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Investment Idea: Your Imputs by morason(m): 12:38pm On Jun 19, 2015
Someone is speaking me into investing in Haulage. To purchase a 20ton timer to haul granite fro Auchi to Warri. I don't want to base all my judgement on him alone. Does anybody have info on:
1. Which make and model of truck is most durable and suitable for the business
2. What is the estimated cost of the truch.
3. How much ROI is expected a day/week/month.
4. What is the commonest risk involved
5. Other challenges
6. General advice

Thanks in advance for your contribution.
Re: The Investment Idea: Your Imputs by GRACEGLORY: 11:20pm On Jun 19, 2015
Haulage SERVICES

We are pleased to introduce our reputation in haulage AND LOGISTICS and consequently request you to appoint us your logistics solution Agent.

As the premier service national Freight Forwarders, we rank high in designing haulage AND LOGISTICS infrastructures which provides one of the best compromise when it comes to reliability, cost, and even effective speed. The devising, strategizing, and the execution these logistics plans have earned for kaybid GLOBAL MULITI-VENTURES COMPANY the title: -”Swift Solutions”.

We are determined to differentiate and also to distinguish ourselves all by making available the most standard, reliable, and flexible, when it comes to customer care services.
Our core national agency networking enables our clients to benefit specially from a package tailored to their individual needs, as well as swift time requirements.
Being an accredited intermediary in your logistics chain, we keep the "WORD YOU GIVE TO YOUR CUSTOMERS, or CLIENTS": - "RIGHT IN TIME."

Thank you in advance for your favorable anticipated response.

Yours faithfully,
Cyrus Jesunifemi
For: kaybid GLOBAL MULTI-VENTURES COMPANY.

+234803 054 6462..
Re: The Investment Idea: Your Imputs by morason(m): 10:23am On Jun 20, 2015
[quote author=GRACEGLORY post=34943544]
Haulage SERVICES
We are pleased to introduce our reputation in haulage AND LOGISTICS and consequently request you to appoint us your logistics solution Agent.
As the premier service national Freight Forwarders, we rank high in designing haulage AND LOGISTICS infrastructures which provides one of the best compromise when it comes to reliability, cost, and even effective speed. The devising, strategizing, and the execution these logistics plans have earned for kaybid GLOBAL MULITI-VENTURES COMPANY the title: -”Swift Solutions”.
We are determined to differentiate and also to distinguish ourselves all by making available the most standard, reliable, and flexible, when it comes to customer care services.
Our core national agency networking enables our clients to benefit specially from a package tailored to their individual needs, as well as swift time requirements.
Being an accredited intermediary in your logistics chain, we keep the "WORD YOU GIVE TO YOUR CUSTOMERS, or CLIENTS": - "RIGHT IN TIME."
Thank you in advance for your favorable anticipated response.
Yours faithfully,
Cyrus Jesunifemi
For: kaybid GLOBAL MULTI-VENTURES COMPANY.
+234803 054 6462..

Thanks anyway. But your input did not satisfy my quest nor were you able to show in clear terms what your company does.
Re: The Investment Idea: Your Imputs by jobadaiya: 5:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
meet a professional to conduct a feasibility study and possible a business plan and model for you IN YOUR LOCALITY. If you are serious in biz, U should give it d commitment it requires. [quote author=morason post=34953605][/quote]
Re: The Investment Idea: Your Imputs by PrinceOga: 2:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
Why don't you consider this investment offer.
Visit www.tritechbusinesssolutionsltd.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Entrepreneurship Series (VIII): Talent / Business Partner Wanted Urgently / Investors Needed For A Motorcycle Taxi Service Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.