Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 - Business (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 (128202 Views)

6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Greg007(m): 9:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
pls which free vpn is good for fiverr and has USA or uk on it and it's stable. pls I need answer ASAP. thanks
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by DEGREE2466(m): 6:11am On Oct 17, 2016
cherylstun:
Once you’ve 10 orders, organic orders will start coming in, deliver these gigs on time to make sure your buyers give you 5 star reviews, if you get 3 star reviews, refund their money and the negative review will be automatically removed.

People are more likely to buy from someone with 100% positive feedback; this makes you more on the long run.

Now that you can charge more than $50 as a level 1 seller, this is where you make good bucks, when anyone orders for your gig, just outsource it on fiverr for $5 and keep the rest for yourself.

Don’t limit yourself to just fiverr, go to facebook,linkedin,craiglist,kijiji and groupon , find people who need your service, charge them up to $100 or more depending on the type of service. I Charge 100 bucks for logo designs

Get it done for $5 on fiverr and pocket the rest.

You can choose to make money as a fiverr seller or as a middleman.

Find people that need service, outsource the job on fiverr and deliver the job.

I did a promo video for a dentist in Orlando Florida,it was a video slide showing his patients dental transformation,reviews and discount coupon. He was impressed with the video and happy to pay $497.

All it cost on fiverr was $40….And guess where I found him? Linkedin

What I’m doing here is changing your mindset about how you see fiverr .

you don’t want to write 500 words article for $5,the old method is tasking and therefore consumes all your time.

Consequently, you want to create a website, linkedin or google plus page where you can upload all work you have delivered as your portfolio.

Send these portfolios to your intending buyers and wait for the order.

You can find client by just typing into google.I did a search for [tattooist in Los Angeles]

There are 51 states in the United States,so you have no excuse

You will contact each one of them with your portfolio….you can offer logo designs or promo videos showcasing their tattoo jobs.

please. I need you to explain two things to me.

1. how do I cancel an order by myself.

2. how do I refund the client after the payment has been made.

thank you
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by SRK1(m): 8:01am On Oct 17, 2016
Hello.

I need someone to order my Fiverr gig and leave a 5-star review. I will pay you the Naira equivalent of $5 and at a good rate. I could also introduce you to some very profitable investments.

Thank you.

Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by skyrockete(m): 2:07pm On Oct 18, 2016
Thanks Bros, you are so generous with the info, may Almighty God bless you. I have created my own fiverr acct for more than 3 Week now but no sales. And I have good impressions on my gigs but no order. I created one with Naija IP and the other one US IP;(a. Lady ix) no sales still. Pls I need the software mentioned herein to deliver on some of the niches. This is my mail address: mayowaasaolu@yahoo.com. One more thing, pls if there is anybody on this thread who can render me mentorship in IBADAN, I wi appreciate or better still that we can work together to share ideas. Personally I am a technical person nd a fast learner of any topic on onlne BIZ, anyway I have not made a dime online but I am strongly believed my MILLIONS will come from online biz. I don't even look 4 job anymore, fully @home researching on different online bizs. Pls help of of any kind for me to succeed. Thanks Bros
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by justi4jesu(f): 7:40am On Oct 20, 2016
Fiverr withdrawal available and sell your skrill fund to us

Contact on (BBM 529D18D.7), (WHATSAPP +97155582138.5)
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by KaBabs1: 9:54am On Oct 31, 2016
cherylstun:
Hey Guys, so fiverr is an over-flogged and rehashed topic right? Well, that could be true but unfortunately a lot of people are doing it wrong.

slaving for $4 in an already over crowded freelance site like fiverr is draining.

This thread is about how you can become a LEVEL 1 seller in 30 days with just $10

I will show you how i work smart and not hard

I also shared how i get clients on Groupon,LinkedIn,Facebook,Craigslist and charge them upto $500.I outsource on fiverr for $5-$40 and pocket the rest.

WHO I HAD IN MIND WHEN CREATING THIS THREAD

people who have tried fiverr without success
People who have 9-5 jobs but are looking for other ways to make money
people looking for business and opportunities to invest in
students and youth corpers
people who are out of job or still searching

So I want you to take whatever I’m showing you here, put in action and cash in

Now, let’s get down to it ,fiverr has been around for 5 years therefore,
there is fierce competition and traffic to that site every day.

You won’t see result if you just create random gigs in multiple categories, bury your head in sand
and hope for the best.

The best way to break into successful selling on fiverr is to create an account that will be focused on one certain type of gig.
I will show you how I see sell services on fiverr without doing any of the work.

What you need

1. Get a new account: Account must be in USA and must have a female pic
2. Create just 2 gigs: Gigs could be in any of these niches (video intros,animations,banners and logo,seo, and app reviews)but provided you focus on just one niche.
3. Put you gig delivery to 1 day.

What you want to do next is create 5 other emails (yahoomail is easy), open 5 fiverr accounts on different ips (Not limited to US alone: consider Canada, Uk, Australia, New Zealand) get 5 of your friends that trust you to give you their debit card, buy 2 gigs each from your own main account with these five supplemental accounts.
This brings it to a total of 10 gigs

Give yourself 5 star ratings on all 10 gigs, this automatically
pushes you to the top of searches in your niche on fiverr.

In conclusion, you are buying your first 10 gig yourself with an investment of just $10

Although you will have to transfer the amount for 2 gigs ($10) to each of your friend’s account
Here is the breakdown: 10 gig will cost you $50, when fiverr takes $1 charge
You will be paid $40 back in your main fiverr account.

What is cool about this method?

1. After 30 days, you are automatically a level 1 seller.
2. You start getting orders because people only order from people who have positive ratings.
Consequently, you have proof to showing intending buyers.
3. As a level 1 seller, you can add gig extras of up to $50.Add these to your gigs to make more money.

Let me answer all your question,we will continue shortly

Please, can I buy from myself with a naira mastercard?
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by justi4jesu(f): 10:05am On Oct 31, 2016
Fiverr withdrawals available rate 350/$
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Seajae: 3:03pm On Nov 02, 2016
kayworld2:

If you need those softwares, write me on kayworld22009[at]gmail.com for any enquiry.

Those are the software:
1. Vídeo Animation Software (Videofx)
2. Logo Maker
3. Alogo Maker
4. Unlimited Traffic software
5. Scrapebox software - I brought this also for $97 check: www.scrapebox.com

Please I wanna contact you, how can I get these softwares?
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Seajae: 3:05pm On Nov 02, 2016
cherylstun:

Ignore this dude,if you need any of the software he mentioned,let me know...i will give you for FREE

Please ma'am I want to get those softwares. Should I pm you?
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Seajae: 3:07pm On Nov 02, 2016
cherylstun:

join our review exchange group if you want to access the softwares
https://www./1459869710995418/

I just sent a request to join the group ma'am. Kindly accept.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Tabbaz(m): 6:18am On Nov 09, 2016
sell your skrill and payoneer fund to me

skrill 420/$
payoneer 410/$

instant transfer as usual
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by KaBabs1: 8:28am On Nov 09, 2016
Please, everyone in the house, does anyone know if I can order a gig from myself using someone else account?
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Fedric(m): 11:29pm On Dec 02, 2016
cherylstun:
Your gig titles is the most important part of your fiverr account.It is the difference between 1 order in few days or 5 orders daily
I was on chat with a member of this group on Wednesday and he told me has not been seeing orders on his writing gig.
I asked him to send his fiverr account,and all i did was make changes to his title and in less than 24hrs,he got a new order.
How do you write titles that gets people to order?
simple...be in the mind of the buyer
For instance if i needed a logo for my company
what i will type to search on fiverr will be...
professional logo in 24 hrs
business logo
creative logo in 24hrs
custom logo
company logo
so instead of just writing
'i will design your logo for $5' change it to
'i will design a PROFESSIONAL business logo in 24hrs for $5'
abeg please am interested in those software, pls furward to me, ugbechieemmanuel@gmail.com
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by slazedeez: 10:24pm On Dec 07, 2016
cherylstun:
Hey Guys, so fiverr is an over-flogged and rehashed topic right? Well, that could be true but unfortunately a lot of people are doing it wrong.

slaving for $4 in an already over crowded freelance site like fiverr is draining.

This thread is about how you can become a LEVEL 1 seller in 30 days with just $10

I also shared how i get clients on Groupon,LinkedIn,Facebook,Craigslist and charge them upto $500.I outsource on fiverr for $5-$40 and pocket the rest.

You won’t see result if you just create random gigs in multiple categories, bury your head in sand
and hope for the best.

The best way to break into successful selling on fiverr is to create an account that will be focused on one certain type of gig.
I will show you how I see sell services on fiverr without doing any of the work.

What you need

2. Create just 2 gigs: Gigs could be in any of these niches (video intros,animations,banners and logo,seo, and app reviews)but provided you focus on just one niche.

What you want to do next is create 5 other emails (yahoomail is easy), open 5 fiverr accounts on different ips (Not limited to US alone: consider Canada, Uk, Australia, New Zealand) get 5 of your friends that trust you to give you their debit card, buy 2 gigs each from your own main account with these five supplemental accounts.

In conclusion, you are buying your first 10 gig yourself with an investment of just $10

Although you will have to transfer the amount for 2 gigs ($10) to each of your friend’s account

2. You start getting orders because people only order from people who have positive ratings.
3. As a level 1 seller, you can add gig extras of up to $50.Add these to your gigs to make more money.

Do you have Payoneer funds to sell, look no further, I buy payoneer funds and pay directly into your naira account. Am trust worthy. A trial will convince you. call/whatsapp:08093976492
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by slazedeez: 10:31pm On Dec 07, 2016
cherylstun:

Most people never make a dime online because they never get started,you are worried about withdrawal when you have not even offered a single service on fiverr.I will repeat again,you don't need to have a personal account to withdraw your earnings on fiverr.

Do you have Payoneer funds to sell, look no further, I buy payoneer funds and pay directly into your naira account. Am trust worthy. A trial will convince you. check my signature for my phone number
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by slazedeez: 10:38pm On Dec 07, 2016
skyrockete:
Thanks Bros, you are so generous with the info, may Almighty God bless you. I have created my own fiverr acct for more than 3 Week now but no sales. And I have good impressions on my gigs but no order. I created one with Naija IP and the other one US IP;(a. Lady ix) no sales still. Pls I need the software mentioned herein to deliver on some of the niches. This is my mail address: mayowaasaolu@yahoo.com. One more thing, pls if there is anybody on this thread who can render me mentorship in IBADAN, I wi appreciate or better still that we can work together to share ideas. Personally I am a technical person nd a fast learner of any topic on onlne BIZ, anyway I have not made a dime online but I am strongly believed my MILLIONS will come from online biz. I don't even look 4 job anymore, fully @home researching on different online bizs. Pls help of of any kind for me to succeed. Thanks Bros

Do you have Payoneer funds to sell, look no further, I buy payoneer funds and pay directly into your naira account. Am trust worthy. A trial will convince you.
check my signature for my phone number
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by blazer234: 10:51am On Dec 25, 2016
cherylstun:

and hope for the best.

What you need

I joined your facebook page, but you have not added me since then. What I do you? embarassed cry
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by ThatDudeFego(m): 10:23pm On Dec 26, 2016
cherylstun:

and hope for the best.

What you need

Sent a request to the facebook group . Thanks in anticipation of your approval
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by kipesco(m): 3:43pm On Feb 05, 2017
cherylstun:

and hope for the best.

What you need

how to get ur fb page
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Tabbaz(m): 1:09am On Feb 08, 2017
Payoneer needed :

$100-199 @ 410 - 420/$

$200 - $499 @ 420-430/$

$500 - 999 @ 435/$

$1k upward @ 440/$

Only legit fund plssss..
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by lastkingsman: 11:23am On Feb 09, 2017
cherylstun:

and hope for the best.

What you need

Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Rhiya: 1:05pm On Feb 09, 2017
[quote author=lastkingsman post=53553965][/quote] please accept my request to the Facebook group..
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Jtvinci(m): 1:22pm On Feb 09, 2017
Fiverr and Amazon reviews for sale. Kindly contact via whatsapp for further details.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by chieyine(m): 5:06pm On Feb 09, 2017
cherylstun:

Ignore this dude,if you need any of the software he mentioned,let me know...i will give you for FREE

Cherylstun
Pls I would love if I can lay my hands in these softwares most especially videomaker fx

Thanks in advance
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by oshaga(m): 10:52am On Feb 10, 2017
cherylstun:
update: some softwares are uploaded in Facebook fiverr group
Go check them now!

I have requested to join the group. I have not been approved. Kindly do that. My email address is musaabraham9@gmail.com . Please help me with the softwares. thank you
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by ojasweb(m): 1:48pm On Feb 12, 2017
It's time to write a better gig description.
I promised to help you guys practically on anything that can help you succeed on Fiverr, and i will continue to do just that.

As most of you already know, I'm a busy person. However, that doesn't mean i shouldn't spare time to provide help the little way i can.

Since three days i have been busy writing this short guide that will help you write the best gig description that will convert many viewers to buyers.

Download it for free at Ojasweb Digital Solution
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by robinsin(m): 7:13pm On Feb 12, 2017
Hi everyone, we all know PayPal has been limiting and restricting Nigerians paypal from getting payment and withdrawal done on their Nigeria PayPal account. Because of this most Nigerians quit doing online jobs and business or some get their fund withdrawn by a third party paypal account who then charge them for using their PayPal account, in fact some are forced to sell their PayPal fund on the rate against there will :O. Some have gone extra mile to get US PayPal (unverified) from fraudsters or other means which is later banned and blocked by PayPal which some have lost their money. I will be helping you get a completely verified US PayPal account setup that is standard and will be free from PayPal ban and restrictions.
Not for free but for an affordable amount. Add yourself to this newly created group of mine... Message me to add you +17374145288, Robinsetting@gmail.com Or easily contact me on my signature to add you as other business related information will be given on what job and business you can start doing that can make you get a ride for your self within six months.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Tabbaz(m): 3:13am On Feb 13, 2017
Sell your payoneer to me and got credited intantly

offer rate 410 - 440/$ depending on the quantity

Only bring legit fund plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Thanks
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Martartins(m): 2:41pm On Feb 14, 2017
Helo guys, i sent a request to your facebook group...........Mario Martins
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Tabbaz(m): 3:27am On Feb 15, 2017
payoneer fund needed

I can pay as high as 440/$ depending on the quantity

Pls bring only legit fund to me. My payoneer account will reject any stolen fund

Bring any amount you have and let's discuss business.

Just pm me with your quantity and rate

Thank you
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by PerkyJeggs(m): 7:57pm On Feb 18, 2017
Good evening Fiverrians in the house.
I'd like to know if there's any gig one can sell on fiverr without owning a laptop?

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (32) (Reply)

First Bank 'First Monie' Mobile Money / How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It / Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.