Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Nigerian Banks And Their Selfish Indemnity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Banks And Their Selfish Indemnity (385 Views)

NLC And JAF Protest In Osun, Banks And Public Schools Closed / Some Northern Leaders And Their Selfish Interest. / The Elite Used Boko Haram For Their Selfish Interests – Outgoing COAS, Kenneth M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Banks And Their Selfish Indemnity by tinydev56: 1:58pm On Jun 19, 2015
CBN has given too much power to the Nigerian banks, hypothetically the banks should have the view of achieving a common goal, To work towards creating an ideology that will benefit the economy as well as giving them their level of desired Profit "legally".....its a shame that the body governing all the financial institutions in the country is asleep, either intentional or not..BANKERS are liars, they are killers all the same, they play the largest role in the mirage of problems that tends to beset the Nigerian economy, (when I say BANKERS, I am not talking about the minute workforce) too much indemnity that works vaguely in the direction of the masses and too favorable for them (bankers) in terms of profit....CBN should prove to NIGERIANS that it is gallantly awake by reducing, in fact by delimiting the amount of money that can be FIXED or transfered from the consolidated revenue fund account, federation account,contingency fund account as well as the development fund account to individual or body corporate account to the Minimum...By now you should know where I stand, what I want to achieve through this write up the. Cardinalist approach to the theory of consumer behavior states that"Human wants are unlimited and they are of different intensity. The means at the disposal of a man are not only scarce but they have alternative uses. As a result of scarcity of resources, the consumer cannot satisfy all his wants"......also the law of DIMINISHING marginal Utility describes a familiar and fundamental tendency of human behavior. The law of diminishing marginal utility states that, “as a consumer consumes more and more units of a specific commodity, the utility from the successive units goes on diminishing”...............
GOD help us if they continue like this....

(1) (Reply)

PDP To Aregbesola: Stop Creation Of 39 New Councils / APC Governors Assemble In Abuja To Ask Buhari For Bailout / Obama To Host Buhari At The White House On July 20th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.