Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Global Map Of Active Conflict Zones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Global Map Of Active Conflict Zones (839 Views)

Buhari Viewing The Aeromagnetic Map Of The Nickel Discovery (Pic) / Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones / Map Of Native Courts Of 1903 Showing Boundary Of Igbo Speaking People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Global Map Of Active Conflict Zones by PPAngel(f): 3:09pm On Jun 19, 2015
The darker the area the more active and dangerous the conflict

The entire Arab states except the gulf states and Mauritania are the only arab nations not witnessing a conflict.

P.S.: Morocco is not Arab
Re: Global Map Of Active Conflict Zones by omostar: 3:14pm On Jun 19, 2015
Rubbish!
Re: Global Map Of Active Conflict Zones by PPAngel(f): 3:36pm On Jun 19, 2015
omostar:
Rubbish!

Fool, you can not dispute facts.

The Islamic world is the most miserable place on earth.

Wherever you have islam expect war.

1 Like

Re: Global Map Of Active Conflict Zones by omostar: 3:38pm On Jun 19, 2015
PPAngel:

Fool, you can not dispute facts.

The Islamic world is the most miserable place on earth.

Wherever you have islam expect war.

Oh! shocked I don't have your time. I thought you were still in cage, didn't know you've been released. Contunu you hear.
Help is on the way.

(1) (Reply)

Pics:president Buhari Visited The Emir Of Daura, Alhaji Umar Faruk Umar. / “I Am Sorry For The Lives I Have Taken” / E Don Dey Happen!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.