Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,740 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Bitcoins PPD Without Survey. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bitcoins PPD Without Survey. (1675 Views)

I Need A Professional Bitcoins Investment Website / Nairaomm - Buy Bitcoins, Perfect Money, Paypal, Payer, Payoner, Webmoney / I Buy And Sell Bitcoins, Converts Gift Cards To Instant Cash In Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitcoins PPD Without Survey. by jblessed(m): 3:10pm On Jun 19, 2015
Good day guys,

This thread is for anyone that's has tried/trying to earn money via pay per download.. most of ppd networks make use of surveys before your file can be downloaded, this has made it hard for people to earn money 'cause people who download your file hate to complete surveys.

Yesterday I came across this ppd network that doesn't make use of surveys and pays weekly with bitcoins. I tried it and I have one download so far, so I decide to share with you guys. Register here http:// bit. ly/ 1J5U0i0 remove the spaces.

Send me your username you register with and I will send you some ebooks I bought that has been helping me make a killing with ppd. If you need anything else let me know via comment.
Re: Bitcoins PPD Without Survey. by Philtim(m): 3:52pm On Jun 19, 2015
hello brodaly...is dis for real,if it is pls give me more details via philtimola@gmail.com
Re: Bitcoins PPD Without Survey. by jblessed(m): 4:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
Philtim:
hello brodaly...is dis for real,if it is pls give me more details via philtimola@gmail.com

Yes bro it's for real... I will send you an email.
Re: Bitcoins PPD Without Survey. by kingpinjay(m): 4:58pm On Jun 19, 2015
am interested. please inbox me the detials c_cruxifixo@yahoo.com.
Re: Bitcoins PPD Without Survey. by jblessed(m): 5:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
kingpinjay:
am interested. please inbox me the detials c_cruxifixo@yahoo.com.

Email sent.
Re: Bitcoins PPD Without Survey. by jblessed(m): 5:52pm On Jun 19, 2015
Philtim:

Email sent.
Re: Bitcoins PPD Without Survey. by Nobody: 2:43am On Jun 20, 2015
Why don't you start by explaining what people do in the stead of surveys to download files that gets you paid?.
Re: Bitcoins PPD Without Survey. by jblessed(m): 11:37am On Jun 20, 2015
Sincere4u:
Why don't you start by explaining what people do in the stead of surveys to download files that gets you paid?.

The people who will download your file will click on the download button, wait for 30 seconds, fill it the captcha and voila the download begins... You can see this is easy and converts better than survey ppd.
Re: Bitcoins PPD Without Survey. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 20, 2015
Is the site legit? because payment in the PPD process is split between the website and you, the companies that own the surveys make the payment, you and the websites split the pay on each download, so how does this website pay you? PPD is used by different companies for different purposes, e.g promotion of a software, survey, etc. Op I think you should check the authenticity of the website first, get paid then we know they mean business.
Re: Bitcoins PPD Without Survey. by Guarantor(m): 9:44pm On Jun 20, 2015
a4labi2013@gmail.com
Re: Bitcoins PPD Without Survey. by eprynce(m): 1:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
Pls email me too: bestprynce @ yahoo dot com. Thanks
Re: Bitcoins PPD Without Survey. by jblessed(m): 8:39am On Jun 25, 2015
Hi guys, I just found out that this network doesn't pay.. I'm sorry to dash your hopes.. in the near future I will first receive payment before disclosing it here. I'm sorry once again.

Meanwhile, take advantage of a readymade niche online business, I'm talking about owning a blog in almost any niche; business, parenting, DIY, how to, natural remedies, hobbies, internet marketing, skin care, beauty, health just to name a few.

This blog comes with a bonus: plr articles, themes, pluggins and ebooks. For inquires and possibly to purchase contact me via bbm, WhatsApp or call me.

Lots of bonus ebooks will be sent to you to help you drive targeted traffic and make this money. Act now, limited stocks available.

Note: We don't have lindaikeji style of blog and we don't sell adsense account.
Re: Bitcoins PPD Without Survey. by jblessed(m): 8:42am On Jun 25, 2015
imas:
Is the site legit? because payment in the PPD process is split between the website and you, the companies that own the surveys make the payment, you and the websites split the pay on each download, so how does this website pay you? PPD is used by different companies for different purposes, e.g promotion of a software, survey, etc. Op I think you should check the authenticity of the website first, get paid then we know they mean business.

Thanks for the advice, I just found out its a waste of time.

(1) (Reply)

Notorious Internet Fraudster And Scammer. Julius Ossia Nlders Be Warned!! / I Will Create A Professional Blog For You(pay After Service) / Need HELP With PHP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.