Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Fashola Heads President Buhari's Trusted Team Of Associates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Heads President Buhari's Trusted Team Of Associates (2772 Views)

Fashola Heads Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing: The Biggest Responsibility / Allison Madueke, One Of President Buhari's Trusted Saints / Fashola Heads President Buhari's Trusted Team Of Associates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Heads President Buhari's Trusted Team Of Associates by Sirniyeh(m): 4:25pm On Jun 19, 2015
www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/nigeria-fashola-heads-president-buharis-trusted-team-of-associates.113331/

Fashola Heads President Buhari's Trusted Team of Associates

As a prelude to setting up his administration, President Muhammadu Buhari has reportedly handed over the 800-page Transition Committee Report to a trusted team of his associates, headed by former Lagos State Governor, Babatunde Fashola.

Fashola is being tipped to emerge as Chief of Staff to the President because of his pedigree as a former Chief of Staff, governor and a Senior Advocate
of Nigeria.

According to VANGUARD, Buhari instructed that after all others had completed working on transition report, they should hand over the voluminous
document to Fashola to reduce into an implementable format for him to read
and take necessary actions.

“Hopefully, from next week, some appointments would be announced. Buhari is a fast reader and he will be able to take immediate actions based on
the transition report.”

1 Like

Re: Fashola Heads President Buhari's Trusted Team Of Associates by MrPresident1: 4:27pm On Jun 19, 2015
Fashola is very intelligent and he works like an engine room. He is like that critical part of an organisation that dictates the pace of that organisation. I understand he loves multitasking, and he has also proven to be a very loyal person. He will not find it difficult as SGF to combine the skills of a technocrat and the necessary diplomacy of a politician.

He will be a very good candidate for SGF. He will function very well in Buhari's engine room and kitchen cabinet.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Heads President Buhari's Trusted Team Of Associates by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 19, 2015
Opolo eyes is bin sidelined

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Heads President Buhari's Trusted Team Of Associates by prinok7(m): 4:30pm On Jun 19, 2015
let the appointments be made on merit basis.honesty,competence,courage and compassion should be the key consideration here.fashola is a sound material here.by the way,how is tinubu faring in this govt? grin
Re: Fashola Heads President Buhari's Trusted Team Of Associates by seunmsg(m): 4:32pm On Jun 19, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Opolo eyes is bin sidelined

Fashola is actually the poster boy of the said 'Opolo Eyes'. Fashola is a creation of Tinubu and Tinubu's political popularity is also partly as a result of Fashola's success in Lagos. They are both allies that can never be separated. Tanoids like you may not understand things like this though.

13 Likes

Re: Fashola Heads President Buhari's Trusted Team Of Associates by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 19, 2015
seunmsg:

Fashola is actually the poster boy of the said 'Opolo Eyes'. Fashola is a creation of Tinubu and Tinubu's political popularity is also partly as a result of Fashola's success in Lagos. They are both allies that can never be separated. Tanoids like you may not understand things like this though.
Minister of information I don hear
Re: Fashola Heads President Buhari's Trusted Team Of Associates by mrborntodoit: 4:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
Fashola would be a good influence in this Administration .

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Heads President Buhari's Trusted Team Of Associates by superstar1(m): 4:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Great fayose I know
Mimiko I know
Tinubu I don't know

the same way, i only know Okorocha and Onu,
Re: Fashola Heads President Buhari's Trusted Team Of Associates by specco(m): 4:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
MrPresident1:
Fashola is very intelligent and he works like an engine room. He is like that critical part of an organisation that dictates the pace of that organisation. I understand he loves multitasking, and he has also proven to be a very loyal person. He will not find it difficult as SGF to combine the skills of a technocrat and the necessary diplomacy of a politician.

He will be a very good candidate for SGF. He will function well in Buhari's engine room and kitchen cabinet.

Ogbonnaya Onu has been scaled down as the next SGF. Chief of staff for Fashola maybe. He'll prove useful to Buhari in his administration.
Re: Fashola Heads President Buhari's Trusted Team Of Associates by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 19, 2015
ISHILOVE
Re: Fashola Heads President Buhari's Trusted Team Of Associates by MrPresident1: 5:03pm On Jun 19, 2015
specco:

Ogbonnaya Onu has been scaled down as the next SGF. Chief of staff for Fashola maybe. He'll prove useful to Buhari in his administration.

Ogbonnaya Onu is a good choice too, but I think Buhari will prefer someone he trusts and knows will watch his back for him, someone who is already nationally visible with a lot of goodwill, a person whose loyalty he can count on to represent his interests when he is not there.

Except political exigencies come in the way, I think Fashola will be our new SGF.
Re: Fashola Heads President Buhari's Trusted Team Of Associates by dridowu: 5:21pm On Jun 19, 2015
Babatune Raji Fashola : The Trusted One Brighter Rewarding Future for Nigerians So good that the haters of Lagos can even testify to it.
Re: Fashola Heads President Buhari's Trusted Team Of Associates by Realdeals(m): 5:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
BRF is an asset to Nigeria
Re: Fashola Heads President Buhari's Trusted Team Of Associates by ikaboy: 5:27pm On Jun 19, 2015
Asiwaju has been offering quality human, intellectual and strategic resources to this nation.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Heads President Buhari's Trusted Team Of Associates by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 19, 2015
Re: Fashola Heads President Buhari's Trusted Team Of Associates by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
Click like for fashola.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Heads President Buhari's Trusted Team Of Associates by gonzaga: 5:53pm On Jun 19, 2015
seunmsg:

But the Oba of Lagos said he settled a very strong quarrel between them that was capable of destabilising the state.

Maybe the Oba is also a Tanoid...lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos 4rm The Wedding Of The Daughter Of Former Taraba State Gov,Danbaba Suntai / "You Are Begining To Irritate Me"... Fani Kayode Blasts Reno Omokri / Too Late To Save Divided, Hostile, Unequal Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.