Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

"You Are Begining To Irritate Me"... Fani Kayode Blasts Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "You Are Begining To Irritate Me"... Fani Kayode Blasts Reno Omokri (2779 Views)

Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians / Femi Fani-kayodeā€¸ Blasts Tanko Yakassai Over Channels Tv Interview - Pictures / Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You Are Begining To Irritate Me"... Fani Kayode Blasts Reno Omokri by GoGreenNaija: 9:32am On Sep 01, 2016
It appears 2 of the greatest critics of this Administration Chief Fani Kayode and Pastor Reno Omokri are at loggerheads. The 2 social media warlords have openly disagreed with each other over Mark Zuckerberg's global endorsement of the Hausa Language.

With Reno commending the act, FFK descended on him and publicly labelled him and Irritant.

Check out Screenshots from FFK's Facebook page.

2 Likes

Re: "You Are Begining To Irritate Me"... Fani Kayode Blasts Reno Omokri by GoGreenNaija: 9:36am On Sep 01, 2016
More screenshots

1 Share

Re: "You Are Begining To Irritate Me"... Fani Kayode Blasts Reno Omokri by GoGreenNaija: 9:37am On Sep 01, 2016
More

Re: "You Are Begining To Irritate Me"... Fani Kayode Blasts Reno Omokri by vedaxcool(m): 9:38am On Sep 01, 2016
See cursed fools acting out stages of their cursed lives

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Are Begining To Irritate Me"... Fani Kayode Blasts Reno Omokri by GoGreenNaija: 9:39am On Sep 01, 2016
I just hope they lay down their arms and cease fire.

1 Like

Re: "You Are Begining To Irritate Me"... Fani Kayode Blasts Reno Omokri by ArchiPelago1: 9:42am On Sep 01, 2016
This is not ideal, what did Reno do or say to deserve all these.

2 Likes

Re: "You Are Begining To Irritate Me"... Fani Kayode Blasts Reno Omokri by Alphafeezay(m): 9:43am On Sep 01, 2016
Very lengthy but the long and short of it is that this is not just about Mark Zuckerberg.....
Its a "Yam Affair".

5 Likes

Re: "You Are Begining To Irritate Me"... Fani Kayode Blasts Reno Omokri by abokibuhari: 9:43am On Sep 01, 2016
vedaxcool:
afonja is always an afonja cool

7 Likes

Re: "You Are Begining To Irritate Me"... Fani Kayode Blasts Reno Omokri by vedaxcool(m): 9:53am On Sep 01, 2016
abokibuhari:

afonja is always an afonja cool

Calling you an Osu is an insult to an otherwise marginalized group.... Use your brain to reason not your putrid behind.

16 Likes

Re: "You Are Begining To Irritate Me"... Fani Kayode Blasts Reno Omokri by yarimo(m): 9:55am On Sep 01, 2016
nonsense as if both of them are relevant in nigeria. undecided

1 Like

Re: "You Are Begining To Irritate Me"... Fani Kayode Blasts Reno Omokri by CltrAltDel: 10:09am On Sep 01, 2016
I loff this. ...waiting for Reno from Cali to respond grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "You Are Begining To Irritate Me"... Fani Kayode Blasts Reno Omokri by kokoA(m): 10:19am On Sep 01, 2016
Since we kicked out their Oga from the villa they've been jobless. These guys should dust up their CVs and start looking for new jobs abeg.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Are Begining To Irritate Me"... Fani Kayode Blasts Reno Omokri by 989900: 10:26am On Sep 01, 2016
ArchiPelago1:
This is not ideal, what did Reno do or say to deserve all these.

Long held animosity. FFK is a deluded psycho; Omokri is none the better either -- good comic relief for me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Are Begining To Irritate Me"... Fani Kayode Blasts Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 01, 2016
Thanks @FFK
Re: "You Are Begining To Irritate Me"... Fani Kayode Blasts Reno Omokri by hucienda: 10:42am On Sep 01, 2016
FFK rili vexx. See finishing.

Reno was trying to be all nicy, cozy and sugarcoating of the reality - in essence trying to be politically correct with the north.

FFK was having none of that. And I agree with him on that stand. We should quit the pretense in this country already.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Are Begining To Irritate Me"... Fani Kayode Blasts Reno Omokri by dunkem21(m): 10:45am On Sep 01, 2016
Sits on the fence to watch cheesy
Re: "You Are Begining To Irritate Me"... Fani Kayode Blasts Reno Omokri by OsuIbo: 10:46am On Sep 01, 2016
vedaxcool:

Calling you an Osu is an insult to an otherwise marginalized group.... Use your brain to reason not your putrid behind.
CHISOS !!!!!

5 Likes

Re: "You Are Begining To Irritate Me"... Fani Kayode Blasts Reno Omokri by Goke7: 10:52am On Sep 01, 2016
ffk you will continue to fail in your bid to set Nigeria on fire because your party is no longer in power. You served with the so called northerners for years when your party was in power, now they have all become your enemies cos your hands can't get to the cookey jar any longer. Your party has even zoned the Presidential ticket to the north in 2019 yet you still continue your failing mission to set up hatred between the north and south and aslo between Christians and muslims.

FFk you are a sore loser and most Nigerians can see beyond your articles as mere political mudslinging to corner more votes from the south west and north central for your thieving party in 2019 but I assure you that you are a failure already. Barawo!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Are Begining To Irritate Me"... Fani Kayode Blasts Reno Omokri by Goke7: 10:54am On Sep 01, 2016
989900:

Long held animosity. FFK is a deluded psycho; Omokri is none the better either -- good comic relief for me.

its just an extension of the present confusion in pdp, they have all betrayed themselves cos of our yams,awon ole jati jati

1 Like

Re: "You Are Begining To Irritate Me"... Fani Kayode Blasts Reno Omokri by Goke7: 10:55am On Sep 01, 2016
Alphafeezay:
Very lengthy but the long and short of it is that this is not just about Mark Zuckerberg.....
Its a "Yam Affair".

your head dey there, only our yams can resurrect pdp and bring all their members back together grin

2 Likes

Re: "You Are Begining To Irritate Me"... Fani Kayode Blasts Reno Omokri by striker9(m): 10:56am On Sep 01, 2016
Lol see brutality.....
Re: "You Are Begining To Irritate Me"... Fani Kayode Blasts Reno Omokri by MalcoImX: 10:58am On Sep 01, 2016
Buhari's enemies finishing themselves everyday. 1. IPods 2.ScAvengers 3. NASS budget 4. Omokri/FFK // Who's next?
Re: "You Are Begining To Irritate Me"... Fani Kayode Blasts Reno Omokri by dumie(f): 11:05am On Sep 01, 2016
I never thought the day will come when I will endorse FFk but this is classic!

3 Likes

Re: "You Are Begining To Irritate Me"... Fani Kayode Blasts Reno Omokri by SuperS1Panther: 11:30am On Sep 01, 2016
FFK finished that dummy head bearing Reno Omokri. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

They are simply fighting over the pot of honey they looted and broke.
Re: "You Are Begining To Irritate Me"... Fani Kayode Blasts Reno Omokri by chenzy12(m): 11:31am On Sep 01, 2016
hucienda:
FFK rili vexx. See finishing.

Reno was trying to be all nicy, cozy and sugarcoating of the reality - in essence trying to be politically correct with the north.

FFK was having none of that. And I agree with him on that stand. We should quit the pretense in this country already.
I'm with you outrightly; let's stop the pretence and voice out our mind. you took the words right from my mouth. I already like ffk just like trump,for they speak what their people shy away from. i rest my case.

2 Likes

Re: "You Are Begining To Irritate Me"... Fani Kayode Blasts Reno Omokri by MutantMetahuman: 12:00pm On Sep 01, 2016
Two ediots fighting

#Butthatisnonofmybusiness
Re: "You Are Begining To Irritate Me"... Fani Kayode Blasts Reno Omokri by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:09pm On Sep 01, 2016
vedaxcool:

You aren't better either...Try a mirror .
Re: "You Are Begining To Irritate Me"... Fani Kayode Blasts Reno Omokri by Enrichlee(m): 12:14pm On Sep 01, 2016
Simple truth! The north has for long internally colonized and marginalize the south. Why we pretend and sugar coat our disdain in order to please them is what I don't understand. FFK may be bitter and all but he's justified to be so. My siggy completes my comment

1 Like

Re: "You Are Begining To Irritate Me"... Fani Kayode Blasts Reno Omokri by Businessideas: 12:17pm On Sep 01, 2016
Reno Omokri is Beaf of accursed memory.But truth be told, PDP is in permanent ruins
Re: "You Are Begining To Irritate Me"... Fani Kayode Blasts Reno Omokri by feedthenation(m): 12:33pm On Sep 01, 2016
Who should I support?

Non-availability of 'yams' is making these two form in the mouth - hunger no good for man belly...
Re: "You Are Begining To Irritate Me"... Fani Kayode Blasts Reno Omokri by AZeD1(m): 12:40pm On Sep 01, 2016
The only part of the "essay" that caught my eye is

"Our mutual friend Nasir El Rufai".

FFK has no problem having northerners as friends but comes online leading people astray.
Re: "You Are Begining To Irritate Me"... Fani Kayode Blasts Reno Omokri by LouisVanGaal(m): 12:44pm On Sep 01, 2016
...Confusion in the enemy camp! Watch out soon for Fayose and Wike going for each others jugular soon...

(1) (2) (Reply)

WATCH VIDEO: Mother Of Chibok Girl Laments Over Her Missing Daughter / SE And SS Welcomes A Northerner / Breaking!! UN Resolution On Biafran Marginalization!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.