Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,417 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? (8936 Views)

Why Did The Guards At Tomb Of Jesus Take Money To Lie? / 6 Sneaky Lies The Devil Wants You To Believe / Nwobodo wasn't a Faithful Anglican, PDP to APC wont save him– Bishop Chukwuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by gatiano(m): 11:54pm On Jun 20, 2015
A lot of Black people are in reality very intelligent, But they have decided to dump their brains and used their revised brains.
1000 likes for your reply. They can talk intelligently now, when they are put in the leadership office, the only thing on their mind would be swiss account. stealing Africa money and putting in a whiteman's vault, where it would not yield interest or profer any good. The leaders in govt offices today spoke the same way.

herald9, It is not so much effort to think, all you need is use your eyes and simple initiative. Do not ever be ruled by wants, Wants are unnecessary, Needs are a priority, while Necessity is a must for survival and ease in life.

ROSSIKE:

Inventing what and why, and how? Using whose resources, acquired how? Your analysis is very shallow, and thus meaningless.

Technology without a wider consideration of the consequences of both its manner of acquisition and its use is foolishness, not wisdom.

Where is the wisdom in spending over half of the earth's resources on weapons? Do you know the US annual defence budget is nearly 1 trillion dollars? Do you know how many billions of people are being denied access to a worthy life because of such senseless expenditure, as well as the portents for our planet of nuclear proliferation? When you gaze up in the sky in a few years time and see a nuclear mushroom cloud hovering over you to shortly annihilate you and all your offspring and friends, will you still consider the perpetrators of your demise ''wise''?

You are manifestly ignorant to believe ''they've'' been ''working hard'' to proffer a solution. What hey have done is merely use the climate issue to effect control and increase surveillance of the people under the guise of addressing climate change. Go and study the issue properly before naively assuming anything. By the way the Kyoto Protocol - humanity's main purported attempt at preventing environmental destruction, ''is based on the principle of common but differentiated responsibilities: it puts the obligation to reduce current emissions on developed countries on the basis that they are historically responsible for the current levels of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere.''

Not sure what you expect ''our leaders'' to do when they have no hand in creating the problem. Meanwhile, those who created the problem continue to drag their feet, led by the US who has stated that ''it will not ratify any treaty that will commit them legally to reduce CO2 emissions''.

https://en.wikipedia.org/?title=Kyoto_Protocol

You are extremely ignorant to imply that what the west has done is use its own natural resources, while other regions haven't used theirs. You need to fight your wretched ignorance and go and learn about how the west pillaged OTHER continents in order to acquire its riches.

3 Likes

Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 21, 2015
Mellin:
sorry to tell u this but u r a fool

No apology, you are a stüpid ìdiot.
Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 21, 2015
gatiano:
I know you don't read the bible or the Quran, I am not religious but I read both of them, as they are not religious book, they are history book embroided with myths.

We have already cleared that the white people are the devil , and it is not derogatory.

Surah 2 -102 of the Quran,

And they follow what the devils fabricated against the kingdom of Solomon. And Solomon disbelieved not, [size=16pt]but the devils disbelieved, teaching men enchantment.[/size] And it was not revealed to the two angels in Babel, Harut and Marut. Nor did they teach (it to) anyone, so that they should have said, We are only a trial, so disbelieve not. But they learn from these two (sources) that by which they make a distinction between a man and his wife. And they cannot hurt with it anyone except with Allah’s permission. And they learn that which harms them and profits them not. And certainly they know that he who buys it has no share of good in the Hereafter. And surely evil is the price for which they have sold their souls, did they but know!

From the book of enoch, which was taken out of the bible, to hide their true identity.

Enoch chapter 7
1) And they took wives for themselves and everyone chose for himself one each. [size=16pt][b]And they began to go into them and were promiscuous with them. And they taught them charms and spells, and they showed them the cutting of roots and trees.[/size] 2) And they became pregnant and bore large giants. And their height was three thousand cubits. 3) These devoured all the toil of men; until men were unable to sustain them. 4) And the giants turned against them in order to devour men. 5) And they began to sin against birds, and against animals, and against reptiles, and against fish, and they devoured one another's flesh, and drank the blood from it. 6) Then the Earth complained about the lawless ones.[/b]

Enoch 8

1) And Azazel taught men to make swords, and daggers, and shields, and breastplates. And he showed them the things after these, and the art of making them; bracelets, and ornaments, and the art of making up the eyes, and of beautifying the eyelids, and the most precious stones, and all kinds of coloured dyes. And the world was changed. 2) And there was great impiety, and much fornication, and they went astray, and all their ways became corrupt. 3) Amezarak taught all those who cast spells and cut roots, Armaros the release of spells, and Baraqiel astrologers, and Kokabiel portents, and Tamiel taught astrology, and Asradel taught the path of the Moon. 4) And at the destruction of men they cried out; and their voices reached Heaven.

Azazel: According to Hebrew tradition, Azazel is one of the names given to the leader of the devils.

Most of what you call witchcraft is simply science and they are chemists or alchemist. When white people do their witchcraft, they call it something nice or white witchcraft. When Blacks do it, They call it something horrible.

All the science development that you see them achieve is from witch crafty which is derived from the 33 degree knowledge that we gave to them. They turned it upside down. after which they revised it and taught us the evil part of it.

Have you seen witches yourself or you heard people just talk about it?

Hehehehe... I kept wondering why it was so easy for the whites to twist witchcraft, use the good for themselves and leave the rest for the blacks, but you actually said the blacks taught them witchcraft and wizardry. From what you've said, you're indirectly saying the blacks are too dumb to know what's good and what's bad.

Then I realized that you're just a pained racist spewing out bullshít.
Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by gatiano(m): 11:22am On Jun 21, 2015
You don't have arguement. They been have judged and found guilty. There is nothing anybody in the universe can do to change the verdict.

Did you here of the crabs that died in millions over the west coast of america? the hundreds of thousands of antelopes dieing of the kazahktan? many fishes, 40 million chicken died off within one day, the cattles, dolphins, whales.

Fukushima, ukraine radiation effect since 1986, the one in india and countless more events? Well that is the whiteman's technological development.

How did the Original Muslims(Blacks) defined devil? Devils/satan- people whose calamity and mischiefs making is not limited to themselves only, but they affect every other people and not just people, everything.

1 Corinthians 6:9

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, [size=14pt]nor abusers of themselves with mankind,[/size]

The bolded part means do not be a abuser of self as aBlack person in favour of the mankind.

Mankind means kind of man not Original Man. Light skin people are a kind of Men.

emrain:

Hehehehe... I kept wondering why it was so easy for the whites to twist witchcraft, use the good for themselves and leave the rest for the blacks, but you actually said the blacks taught them witchcraft and wizardry. From what you've said, you're indirectly saying the blacks are too dumb to know what's good and what's bad.

Then I realized that you're just a pained racist spewing out bullshít.
Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by herald9: 11:48am On Jun 21, 2015
Rossike, I typed a reply to your post since yesterday, but network didn't allow me to post it and I lost everything... I'm too lazy to start over again so I'll just let it slide.

But what I noticed is your posts reeks of hatred. I wonder why you should be using the bad side of a thing to overide the good part, meanwhile you're still benefiting from it.

Mind you, I'm not advocating for the worship of the Americans, I just want you to see that these guys have done a lot for humanity, therefore, its only humane to show gratitude. I wonder if you've ever taken a moment to reflect on the importance of technology to the world of today as well as its absence.

Stop the hatred, hating itself is a confused admiration.
Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 21, 2015
gatiano:
You don't have arguement. They have judged and found guilty. There is nothing anybody in the universe can do to change the verdict.

Did you here of the crabs that died in millions over the west coast of america? the hundreds of thousands of antelopes dieing of the kazahktan? many fishes, 40 million chicken died off within one day, the cattles, dolphins, whales.

Fukushima, ukraine radiation effect since 1986, the one in india and countless more events? Well that is the whiteman's technological development.

How did the Original Muslims(Blacks) defined devil? Devils/satan- people whose calamity and mischiefs making is not limited to themselves only, but they affect every other people and not just people, everything.

1 Corinthians 6:9

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, [size=14pt]nor abusers of themselves with mankind,[/size]

The bolded part means do not be a abuser of self as aBlack person in favour of the mankind.

Mankind means kind of man not Original Man. Light skin people are a kind of Men.

Hahaha.... You're very funny. It's amazing how you back up your claims with quran and bible quotations(written by mankind). But if only you'll open your eyes and leave this competition and strife with the white man, then you'll discover that we're all the same; red,yellow, black and white. Some race are just lightyears ahead of some race because of many reasons which geographical region is one.

There're different species of all animals here on earth including humans. Saying black people created the others is just like saying the black dogs created the white dogs. And that's bullshít.
Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by herald9: 11:58am On Jun 21, 2015
emrain:

Hahaha.... You're very funny. It's amazing how you back up your claims with quran and bible quotations(written by mankind). But if only you'll open your eyes and leave this competition and strife with the white man, then you'll discover that we're all the same; red,yellow, black and white. Some race are just lightyears ahead of some race because of many reasons which geographical region is one.

There're different species of all animals here on earth including humans. Saying black people created the others is just like saying the black dogs created the white dogs. And that's bullshít.

The guy/man be thinking he's said something reasonable... He doesn't know he's ended giving madness a new definition grin

1 Like

Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by gatiano(m): 12:05pm On Jun 21, 2015
Evidently, The white dog is definitely grafted out of the Black dog, the leopard is grafted out of the Lion. Since the white people are grafted, they lived by grafting too, they love to graft. GMO is grafting.

I shall not strive with mankind. When I was ignorant I did, Now that I am blessed with the Knowledge of Self, The Knowledge of God, Allah My Creator, and the knowledge of them the devil, I shall not die with a people who race against time.

They twisted the bible, and from the Quran, they made for themselves the hadith which they live by and made gullible Black people to live by.
The Quran and The Original text of the Book which they now call the bible named after a city in greece biblos where they first revised it were all given or written from an Original text from Our Ancestors.

They made it a religious, every sunday and friday books, To me it is a weapon I used to decipher who the devils are. They know that we know the secret of the books now; So what are they doing now? They are removing the bibles from the classes and public places. The Quran does not show them mercy atall, it exposes who they are completely, that is why they are working hand in hand with those who the white people call terrorists the arab whites to discredit the Way of live of Black people which is Truth, Justice and Equality as definition of ISLAM.

Black people may hate it or not agree, when they fight against Islam, they know they are fighting against non other than the awakening of the Black people.
emrain:

Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by gatiano(m): 12:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
You don't know that you are actually a dead man/ mentally dead man walking- A ZOMBIE.
herald9:

The guy/man be thinking he's said something reasonable... He doesn't know he's ended giving madness a new definition grin
Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by uzoexcel(m): 12:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
I wouldav laffed at ur post few years ago but now now...while doing my m.sc in a university in england renowned for high level research and at per wit MIT in d field of electronics (this s jst to make a point),i was placed in d teleportation research group and my research topic was 'development of error correction code for quantum teleportation'......suffice to say that few weeks working into my project, i fell sick...materials i gleaned,read made Me distrust all knowledge i v ever kniwn...i had to switch to a new topic that was more 'sensible' for me as a black man....ffs,while we blacks crow about knowin jesus/islam bla bla, the white men r developin simulation tools of going back to d past and alterin history... i.e changing timelines..in 2007, d top jewish univetsity in israel developed a theoretical prototype of the time machine....this s where quatum telrportation comes in....in Theoretical teleportation. A Man/object disappears in a place and appears in a different location....used with the time machine, d object now doesnt jst appear in a different place but in,a different time......yeah u can all laff but when top governments round d world funds projects like this,u begin to ask 'r they just insane' or do they know something we dont...when i started my m.sc thesis,my white supervisor called it 'a race for time' which i ddnt fully understand then...a statement he made struck me..he said, 'can u.imagine what would happen if i was to take an ak47 or grenades and travel back 3000 yrs back..i would be a god'

for those who think all of this na just story, pay more attention to hollywood...hollywood works hand in hand with the sci fi society for storylines....recent movies and series like interstella, gravity. The flash series all talk about the time loop and adjusting time or going back to d past...africa is doomed by default cos we v no knowledge of history

I dnt even know wat im rantin about anymore

gatiano:
Hate is a strong emotion, it kills eventually, what is worst than that hate, is loving and accepting the white people with no dignities as brothers. So I don't hate them, I don't love them either. They are just there for learning that which we need to learn, which is nothing other than evil.

White will never be larger than Blacks, it is impossible. If your research and learning capabilities is sound, You would see that they are dieing off. 1000 years at the maximum from now, white/light skin would be history, we won't ever see them again physically.

Have you heard what their greatest scientist just said? Stephen Hawkings, He said there is no way for them to time travel into the past, they can't change their misdeeds.
Secondly, they can't travel to another star, I say another planet, which may suggest that they never went to the moon in person. However, he made a suggestion, he said they can genetically modify a new being who might be able to go or send computers which they are already doing now.
They with the help of The Eloheim had already genetically modified new beings around 4000 years ago, 300 years before the birth of Moses/Musa/Dr Ozar Seph. The modified beings were taught much the same way the white people too were taught. They were let out of the earth, and are known today mainly as extra-terrestrial. (so, I'm like who does the machine speaking man thinks he's going to deceive?).

Anyways, Truth is truth, like 1+1=2. There aren't racism or hate or love about it.

3 Likes

Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by herald9: 12:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
gatiano:
You don't know that you are actually a dead man/ mentally dead man walking- A ZOMBIE.

I know. I know.

But you're like a scalar quantity, you got magnitude but no direction. grin

Your form of madness is above our psychiatrists... You need to be tied to a nuclear bomb and sent off to Russia. grin
Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by herald9: 12:24pm On Jun 21, 2015
uzoexcel:
I wouldav laffed at ur post few years ago but now now...while doing my m.sc in a university in england renowned for high level research and at per wit MIT in d field of electronics (this s jst to make a point),i was placed in d teleportation research group and my research topic was 'development of error correction code for quantum teleportation'......suffice to say that few weeks working into my project, i fell sick...materials i gleaned,read made Me distrust all knowledge i v ever kniwn...i had to switch to a new topic that was more 'sensible' for me as a black man....ffs,while we blacks crow about knowin jesus/islam bla bla, the white men r developin simulation tools of going back to d past and alterin history... i.e changing timelines..in 2007, d top jewish univetsity in israel developed a theoretical prototype of the time machine....this s where quatum telrportation comes in....in Theoretical teleportation. A Man/object disappears in a place and appears in a different location....used with the time machine, d object now doesnt jst appear in a different place but in,a different time......yeah u can all laff but when top governments round d world funds projects like this,u begin to ask 'r they just insane' or do they know something we dont...when i started my m.sc thesis,my white supervisor called it 'a race for time' which i ddnt fully understand then...a statement he made struck me..he said, 'can u.imagine what would happen if i was to take an ak47 or grenades and travel back 3000 yrs back..i would be a god'

for those who think all of this na just story, pay more attention to hollywood...hollywood works hand in hand with the sci fi society for storylines....recent movies and series like interstella, gravity. The flash series all talk about the time loop and adjusting time or going back to d past...africa is doomed by default cos we v no knowledge of history

This is the summary and conclusion. Rossike and Gatiano.... Read it and have sense.
Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by Champele(m): 12:26pm On Jun 21, 2015
our forefathers was decieved and used.we are the ones suffering it psycologically now.
Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by uzoexcel(m): 12:33pm On Jun 21, 2015
Rossike,i really dnt knw..sometimes i wonder if there's a collective hypnotism going on for black People.i try to reason out this thoughtz i v wid friendz but they immediately clamp down...i dnt really get it..how d hell should a black man accept a statement like 'we are all sons of abraham or israel'? Sometimes i wish i was born asian preferably japanese sad

Its gd to c fellow thinkers like gratiano and plaetton here..itz a relief actually
ROSSIKE:
How did the white man get the black man to believe a white man was going to fly down from the sky to save him and take him to heaven? That the Creator himself is white, with a white son, white mother, white prophets etc?

What jazz did the whites use on us?

In all our powerful, ancient societies - Egypt, Nubia, Benin, Oyo, Ghana, Ashanti, the Igbo republican states, Kanem, Zulu, Shona etc, God and his deities were always portrayed as black. Some of those kingdoms predated European states and christianity by thousands of years, and clearly got on just fine under the notion of a black God. What happened? How come most of us today see white entities in our mind's eye when we envision the Supreme Being and/or those associated with him?

What's happened to us?
Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by Champele(m): 12:44pm On Jun 21, 2015
i mean this post deserve FP. @lalasticlala
Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 21, 2015
gatiano:
Evidently, The white dog is definitely grafted out of the Black dog, the leopard is grafted out of the Lion. Since the white people are grafted, they lived by grafting too, they love to graft. GMO is grafting.

I shall not strive with mankind. When I was ignorant I did, Now that I am blessed with the Knowledge of Self, The Knowledge of God, Allah My Creator, and the knowledge of them the devil, I shall not die with a people who race against time.

They twisted the bible, and from the Quran, they made for themselves the hadith which they live by and made gullible Black people to live by.
The Quran and The Original text of the Book which they now call the bible named after a city in greece biblos where they first revised it were all given or written from an Original text from Our Ancestors.

They made it a religious, every sunday and friday books, To me it is a weapon I used to decipher who the devils are. They know that we know the secret of the books now; So what are they doing now? They are removing the bibles from the classes and public places. The Quran does not show them mercy atall, it exposes who they are completely, that is why they are working hand in hand with those who the white people call terrorists the arab whites to discredit the Way of live of Black people which is Truth, Justice and Equality as definition of ISLAM.

Black people may hate it or not agree, when they fight against Islam, they know they are fighting against non other than the awakening of the Black people.

grin grin grin grin grin Evidently? Are you kidding me?

OK, who grafted out the leopard from the Lion? If it was the white man as you claim with evidence, I'd like to see this evidence.

If white men were grafted out from black dudes, that means black dudes have the power to create humans and I guess you as a nîgga possess this power too, so what are the procedures to create a Japanese man?
Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 21, 2015
herald9:
Rossike, I typed a reply to your post since yesterday, but network didn't allow me to post it and I lost everything... I'm too lazy to start over again so I'll just let it slide.

But what I noticed is your posts reeks of hatred. I wonder why you should be using the bad side of a thing to overide the good part, meanwhile you're still benefiting from it.

Mind you, I'm not advocating for the worship of the Americans, I just want you to see that these guys have done a lot for humanity, therefore, its only humane to show gratitude. I wonder if you've ever taken a moment to reflect on the importance of technology to the world of today as well as its absence.

Stop the hatred, hating itself is a confused admiration.
Actually what you ARE doing is advocating the worship of America and the west. You cannot stomach criticism of their actions because you regard them as your superior overlords. Kindly keep your wretched sentiments to yourself. The world cannot afford to romanticise nations leading us down the abyss. You are dazzled by the flashing lights of the west. Their gleaming inventions. This has blinded you to the fact that those are temporal distractions that would disappear in one night, were the west to persist in its policies of monstrous militarism and weaponisation, economic apartheid and brigandage, and environmental destruction. Put simply, you need to grow up.

2 Likes

Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by gatiano(m): 2:07pm On Jun 21, 2015
What you wrote here is very informative and an eye opener, I know about the project, The russian scientists along with brahmis of india, and some other european countries tried it, but where did they got it from?

They got it from A Nigerian Man by name Proffessor Gabriel Audu Oyibo, They all called him crazy because he won't submit to their desire and it was embarassing to them that An African Man who called himself A man from the ghetto can compile the whole work of albert einstein in one page of paper.

That is what was used in the movie interstellar and after they got his work, they went straight to work. Oyibo would always say, that he was taught by his Elders.

The past second is history, We can all relive the past but can't change it, because it existed and no longer existing. Thus, Our Elders said "YOUR WORD IS BOND, YOUR DEEDS ARE BOND, THINK BEFORE YOU ACT OR DO". Once it is said and done, it is over, it can't be cancelled.
The only to change the past is to change the THOUGHTS(THOT).
Thought goes at the speed of 24 billion miles per second. can anything of vector or scalar meet up to that? no even time. The only thing that can meet up to that is THOUGHT. So there is a lot of emphasis on thought in Black people, in Yoruba, we call it Ero okon (thought of the mind).
Everything we do or say starts or is ignited by thought.
Our Elders are able to read thoughts of everybody living, dead or non-existing. Thus, The Black people write history into the future upwards to 25,000 years. 25000 years represent 1 cycle and its completed when the earth makes a full axial cycle. So We knew the whiteman's thoughts before they were made, and before they were made, we perfected their destruction because We knew they will never be righteous, except a few of them.

It is from this 25000 years thought and written history is where the Bible and the Quran was copied from, that is why I said We made the books.

Now they can relive their past, but never live the way we Black people would relive ours.
The difference being, Because we have both the Dominant gene(black germs) and the Recessive gene(brown germs), We can relive the past into trillions of years in our personal self, because we reincarnate (not to be confused with indian fictions), we existed from the beginning, each and every Black person on earth or else where. We existed there in the past, we will also exist into the future without end.

For the white people, because of the lack of Black germ in them, they can't reincarnate, never. They live once and die, that is why life has no meaning to them (they swim with sharks and eat pork and claim mountains, create or forments wars etc). They can only relive the time of their ancestors, their fathers. sometimes Black people too, and they can never go beyond 6000 years.
Which explained why they must allowed you parcitipate in the project. You existed then, But not in this your body, but in another which is also a seperate individual called Your Soul Brother or Ancestral Brother. Even if you want to help them, Your Soul Brother won't allow you, for only He might be able to change anything with the permission of The Creator. The Creator that resided inside of Him, is exactly the same Creator who is residing in You now. That is why I say All Black people are Creators.

Hollywood is a white supremacy propaganda machine. To be a big actor or director in hollywood, You must sign to support white supremacy. yet they are not in control of it anyway, I may discuss that later and how their destruction was perfected before their making.

uzoexcel:

Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by gatiano(m): 2:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
xaxaxaxaxaxax, You are an illitrate with school certificates and degrees(probably).

The Lion is Original, It is the king. It attacks right in front, It is not scared of anything except The Black man who know Himself/Herself as Creator. Proof-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wo2dxfx-eq4&list=WL&index=19

When you get a lion as a cub, He knows you, It will never attack you never never never nomatter how hungry. Leopard would jump on its master anytime, they go crazy quick.
Tigers would attack from the back, that is why indian hunter would wear a human looking mask to confuse the tigers, or they take an elephant.

Anything grafted is devil, even the GMO food, they are dangerous, they grafted a kind mosquitoes to kill mosquitoes, they called sciences, I called it stupi dity.

A dog would alert its prey to give it a surviving chance, so is the cats, The snake would hiss(cobras and mambas), The Blackman would come in your front to fight you, he would let you get ready(if he is not already completely possessed with the devil's way).
The whiteman would attack people when they are sleeping or praying as in the case of the north-carolina church.

We made the Japanese, Chinese, all the non-black. It was a long process it took to reach the the caucasian, the caucasian has lost all the essence of Blackness/Live. blond/white hair, blue or green eyes etc (they are the most wicked). The other races still have some Black feature like black eyes, black hairs etc. Do not confuse the spanish and few italians and greeks as caucasian, they are not. I call all of the light skin people, they are all made from our recessive genes.

emrain:

grin grin grin grin grin Evidently? Are you kidding me?

OK, who grafted out the leopard from the Lion? If it was the white man as you claim with evidence, I'd like to see this evidence.

If white men were grafted out from black dudes, that means black dudes have the power to create humans and I guess you as a nîgga possess this power too, so what are the procedures to create a Japanese man?
Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by gatiano(m): 2:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
We are not discriminating, We are spreading the Truth. What is wrong about the truth? @ lalasticlala.
Champele:
Please are the moderator not seeing,or are they subjected to discriminate some type of people. @lalasticlala
Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by Orunto: 3:20pm On Jun 21, 2015
Jesus was neither white nor black. He had a mix skin 'cos He was begotten in the middle east. The Bible came from the middle east and not originally from England.
Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 21, 2015
gatiano:
xaxaxaxaxaxax, You are an illitrate with school certificates and degrees(probably).

The Lion is Original, It is the king. It attacks right in front, It is not scared of anything except The Black man who know Himself/Herself as Creator. Proof-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wo2dxfx-eq4&list=WL&index=19

When you get a lion as a cub, He knows you, It will never attack you never never never nomatter how hungry. Leopard would jump on its master anytime, they go crazy quick.
Tigers would attack from the back, that is why indian hunter would wear a human looking mask to confuse the tigers, or they take an elephant.

Anything grafted is devil, even the GMO food, they are dangerous, they grafted a kind mosquitoes to kill mosquitoes, they called sciences, I called it stupi dity.

A dog would alert its prey to give it a surviving chance, so is the cats, The snake would hiss(cobras and mambas), The Blackman would come in your front to fight you, he would let you get ready(if he is not already completely possessed with the devil's way).
The whiteman would attack people when they are sleeping or praying as in the case of the north-carolina church.

We made the Japanese, Chinese, all the non-black. It was a long process it took to reach the the caucasian, the caucasian has lost all the essence of Blackness/Live. blond/white hair, blue or green eyes etc (they are the most wicked). The other races still have some Black feature like black eyes, black hairs etc. Do not confuse the spanish and few italians and greeks as caucasian, they are not. I call all of the light skin people, they are all made from our recessive genes.

You said leopard was grafted from Lion, and I asked you by who? With evidence.

You said your father created the white race, and I asked you for the procedures.

Apparently, you can't comprehend this simple mankind language.
Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by drake2(m): 3:42pm On Jun 21, 2015
sportsmaster:

Thank God. I just found the mad man that just escaped ward 32, Yaba Psychatric Hospital.

Lol. Has He been extracted back to ward 32?
Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by gatiano(m): 3:44pm On Jun 21, 2015
Before I go on to give answer to that, obviously not in details, Can you tell me your theory of the human existence? where did the black people come from, where did the mongolians and caucasian come from? How did we get here?

emrain:

You said leopard was grafted from Lion, and I asked you by who? With evidence.

You said your father created the white race, and I asked you for the procedures.

Apparently, you can't comprehend this simple mankind language.
Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by herald9: 3:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Actually what you ARE doing is advocating the worship of America and the west. You cannot stomach criticism of their actions because you regard them as your superior overlords. Kindly keep your wretched sentiments to yourself. The world cannot afford to romanticise nations leading us down the abyss. You are dazzled by the flashing lights of the west. Their gleaming inventions. This has blinded you to the fact that those are temporal distractions that would disappear in one night, were the west to persist in its policies of monstrous militarism and weaponisation, economic apartheid and brigandage, and environmental destruction. Put simply, you need to grow up.

Lol..

Bro, its normal to revere a person who brings innovations that helps make your life easier. You revere them and wish you could also be like them. That doesn't translate to worship... Its only an admiration. If it was the reverse and its Nigeria that's bringing enlightenment to the world, I've also done the same.

I'm not also saying every thing they brought to us was good. One of such is religion, in which we are fighting to regain our lost brothers from the grip of this Jewish myth.

Next is civilization has made us grow to hate our culture and traditions cause we think they are outdated.

Another is, we are slowly replacing our mother tongue with the foreign language, in which we know that language gives us identity.

I can go on and on to show you its not everything the brought to us that is good. But then, in even nonsense there's always a sense. Without a general language, i wouldn't have been able to understand you. There wouldn't be anything like Nigeria.
They brought us the enlightenment that made us think out of the box and began questioning our beliefs.

Learn to assess both sides of the a case before you give judgements. Thanks.
Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 21, 2015
uzoexcel:
Rossike,i really dnt knw..sometimes i wonder if there's a collective hypnotism going on for black People.i try to reason out this thoughtz i v wid friendz but they immediately clamp down...i dnt really get it..how d hell should a black man accept a statement like 'we are all sons of abraham or israel'? Sometimes i wish i was born asian preferably japanese sad

Its gd to c fellow thinkers like gratiano and plaetton here..itz a relief actually
I do suspect there is something supernatural at play that's messing with our consciousness. Question is, what is it and who is it perpetrated by?
Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 21, 2015
herald9:

Lol..

Bro, its normal to revere a person who brings innovations that helps make your life easier. You revere them and wish you could also be like them. That doesn't translate to worship... Its only an admiration. If it was the reverse and its Nigeria that's bringing enlightenment to the world, I've also done the same.

I'm not also saying every thing they brought to us was good. One of such is religion, in which we are fighting to regain our lost brothers from the grip of this Jewish myth.

Next is civilization has made us grow to hate our culture and traditions cause we think they are outdated.

Another is, we are slowly replacing our mother tongue with the foreign language, in which we know that language gives us identity.

I can go on and on to show you its not everything the brought to us that is good. But then, in even nonsense there's always a sense. Without a general language, i wouldn't have been able to understand you. There wouldn't be anything like Nigeria.
They brought us the enlightenment that made us think out of the box and began questioning our beliefs.

Learn to assess both sides of the a case before you give judgements. Thanks.
If you knew your African history, you would know that not one single western invention would have been possible without the prior inventions of black Africans over the last 20,000 years minimum. From architecture to the sciences, geometry, mathematics and medicine. All were invented by Africans. In Sudan lie the ruins of possibly the world's oldest city, Kerma. Kerma was built with stone, and its monuments built with advanced geometric principles. This civilization arose at least 5,000 years before any in Europe. Religion and philosophy are African innovations. Mining and metallurgy began in Africa. Instead of falling over yourself in praise of those who merely adapted/modernised our original inventions, learn to acknowledge the role of your own ancestors in the creation of the modern world we have today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by plaetton: 4:26pm On Jun 21, 2015
ROSSIKE:
I do suspect there is something supernatural at play that's messing with our consciousness. Question is, what is it and who is it perpetrated by?

Supernatural ?. shocked

No, friend.
There is nothing supernatural about our predicaments.

We should try to understand the dynamics of the human mind .
The mind is porous and very malleable, especially the most primordial parts, the parts that deal with our survival instincts, fear and self-preservation. When these instincts are targeted, they can be easily manipulated and even worse, programmed to endure for a very very long time.

Read the Willie Lynch Letter for some perspective on how you can social engineer a people for 400 yrs.

NOTE ESPECIALLY, THE BOLDED IN RED.

Willie Lynch letter: The Making of a Slave

This speech was said to have been delivered by Willie Lynch on the bank of the James River in the colony of Virginia in 1712. Lynch was a British slave owner in the West Indies. He was invited to the colony of Virginia in 1712 to teach his methods to slave owners there.

[beginning of the Willie Lynch Letter]

Greetings,

Gentlemen. I greet you here on the bank of the James River in the year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and twelve. First, I shall thank you, the gentlemen of the Colony of Virginia, for bringing me here. I am here to help you solve some of your problems with slaves. Your invitation reached me on my modest plantation in the West Indies, where I have experimented with some of the newest, and still the oldest, methods for control of slaves. Ancient Rome would envy us if my program is implemented. As our boat sailed south on the James River, named for our illustrious King, whose version of the Bible we cherish, I saw enough to know that your problem is not unique. While Rome used cords of wood as crosses for standing human bodies along its highways in great numbers, you are here using the tree and the rope on occasions. I caught the whiff of a dead slave hanging from a tree, a couple miles back. You are not only losing valuable stock by hangings, you are having uprisings, slaves are running away, your crops are sometimes left in the fields too long for maximum profit, you suffer occasional fires, your animals are killed. Gentlemen, you know what your problems are; I do not need to elaborate. I am not here to enumerate your problems, I am here to introduce you to a method of solving them. In my bag here, I HAVE A FULL PROOF METHOD FOR CONTROLLING YOUR BLACK SLAVES. [/b]I guarantee every one of you that, if installed correctly,[b] IT WILL CONTROL THE SLAVES FOR AT LEAST 300 HUNDREDS YEARS. My method is simple. Any member of your family or your overseer can use it. I[b] HAVE OUTLINED A NUMBER OF DIFFERENCES AMONG THE SLAVES; AND I TAKE THESE DIFFERENCES AND MAKE THEM BIGGER. I USE FEAR, DISTRUST AND ENVY FOR CONTROL PURPOSES.[/b] These methods have worked on my modest plantation in the West Indies and it will work throughout the South. Take this simple little list of differences and think about them. On top of my list is “AGE,” but it’s there only because it starts with an “a.” The second is “COLOR” or shade. There is INTELLIGENCE, SIZE, SEX, SIZES OF PLANTATIONS, STATUS on plantations, ATTITUDE of owners, whether the slaves live in the valley, on a hill, East, West, North, South, have fine hair, course hair, or is tall or short. Now that you have a list of differences, I shall give you an outline of action, but before that, I shall assure you that DISTRUST IS STRONGER THAN TRUST AND ENVY STRONGER THAN ADULATION, RESPECT OR ADMIRATION. The Black slaves after receiving this indoctrination shall carry on and will become self-refueling and self-generating for HUNDREDS of years, maybe THOUSANDS . Don’t forget, you must pitch the OLD black male vs. the YOUNG black male, and the YOUNG black male against the OLD black male. You must use the DARK skin slaves vs. the LIGHT skin slaves, and the LIGHT skin slaves vs. the DARK skin slaves. You must use the FEMALE vs. the MALE, and the MALE vs. the FEMALE. You must also have white servants and overseers [who] distrust all Blacks. But it is NECESSARY THAT YOUR SLAVES TRUST AND DEPEND ON US. THEY MUST LOVE, RESPECT AND TRUST ONLY US. Gentlemen, these kits are your keys to control. Use them. Have your wives and children use them, never miss an opportunity. IF USED INTENSELY FOR ONE YEAR, THE SLAVES THEMSELVES WILL REMAIN PERPETUALLY DISTRUSTFUL. Thank you gentlemen.”

To be continued.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by plaetton: 4:28pm On Jun 21, 2015
The Willie lynch letter Continued:

LET’S MAKE A SLAVE

It was the interest and business of slave holders to study human nature, and the slave nature in particular, with a view to practical results. I and many of them attained astonishing proficiency in this direction. They had to deal not with earth, wood and stone, but with men and, by every regard, they had for their own safety and prosperity they needed to know the material on which they were to work, conscious of the injustice and wrong they were every hour perpetuating and knowing what they themselves would do. Were they the victims of such wrongs? They were constantly looking for the first signs of the dreaded retribution. They watched therefore with skilled and practiced eyes, and learned to read with great accuracy, the state of mind and heart of the slave, through his sable face. Unusual sobriety, apparent abstractions, sullenness and indifference indeed, any mood out of the common was afforded ground for suspicion and inquiry. Frederick Douglas LET’S MAKE A SLAVE is a study of the scientific process of man-breaking and slave-making. It describes the rationale and results of the Anglo Saxons’ ideas and methods of insuring the master/slave relationship. LET’S MAKE A SLAVE “The Original and Development of a Social Being Called ‘The Negro.’” Let us make a slave. What do we need? First of all, we need a black nigger man, a pregnant nigger woman and her baby nigger boy. Second, we will use the same basic principle that we use in breaking a horse, combined with some more sustaining factors. What we do with horses is that we break them from one form of life to another; that is, we reduce them from their natural state in nature. Whereas nature provides them with the natural capacity to take care of their offspring, we break that natural string of independence from them and thereby create a dependency status, so that we may be able to get from them useful production for our business and pleasure.

CARDINAL PRINCIPLES FOR MAKING A NEGRO

For fear that our future generations may not understand the principles of breaking both of the beast together, the nigger and the horse. We understand that short range planning economics results in periodic economic chaos; so that to avoid turmoil in the economy, it requires us to have breadth and depth in long range comprehensive planning, articulating both skill sharp perceptions. We lay down the following principles for long range comprehensive economic planning. Both horse and niggers [are] no good to the economy in the wild or natural state. Both must be BROKEN and TIED together for orderly production. For orderly future, special and particular attention must be paid to the FEMALE and the YOUNGEST offspring. Both must be CROSSBRED to produce a variety and division of labor. Both must be taught to respond to a peculiar new LANGUAGE. Psychological and physical instruction of CONTAINMENT must be created for both. We hold the six cardinal principles as truth to be self-evident, based upon following the discourse concerning the economics of breaking and tying the horse and the nigger together, all inclusive of the six principles laid down above. NOTE: Neither principle alone will suffice for good economics. All principles must be employed for orderly good of the nation. Accordingly, both a wild horse and a wild or natur[al] nigger is dangerous even if captured, for they will have the tendency to seek their customary freedom and, in doing so, might kill you in your sleep. You cannot rest. They sleep while you are awake, and are awake while you are asleep. They are DANGEROUS near the family house and it requires too much labor to watch them away from the house. Above all, you cannot get them to work in this natural state. Hence, both the horse and the nigger must be broken; that is breaking them from one form of mental life to another. KEEP THE BODY, TAKE THE MIND! In other words, break the will to resist. Now the breaking process is the same for both the horse and the nigger, only slightly varying in degrees. But, as we said before, there is an art in long range economic planning. YOU MUST KEEP YOUR EYE AND THOUGHTS ON THE FEMALE and the OFFSPRING of the horse and the nigger. A brief discourse in offspring development will shed light on the key to sound economic principles. Pay little attention to the generation of original breaking, but CONCENTRATE ON FUTURE GENERATION. Therefore, if you break the FEMALE mother, she will BREAK the offspring in its early years of development; and when the offspring is old enough to work, she will deliver it up to you, for her normal female protective tendencies will have been lost in the original breaking process. For example, take the case of the wild stud horse, a female horse and an already infant horse and compare the breaking process with two captured nigger males in their natural state, a pregnant nigger woman with her infant offspring. Take the stud horse, break him for limited containment. Completely break the female horse until she becomes very gentle, whereas you or anybody can ride her in her comfort. Breed the mare and the stud until you have the desired offspring. Then, you can turn the stud to freedom until you need him again. Train the female horse whereby she will eat out of your hand, and she will in turn train the infant horse to eat out of your hand, also. When it comes to breaking the uncivilized nigger, use the same process, but vary the degree and step up the pressure, so as to do a complete reversal of the mind. Take the meanest and most restless nigger, strip him of his clothes in front of the remaining male niggers, the female, and the nigger infant, tar and feather him, tie each leg to a different horse faced in opposite directions, set him afire and beat both horses to pull him apart in front of the remaining niggers. The next step is to take a bullwhip and beat the remaining nigger males to the point of death, in front of the female and the infant. Don’t kill him, but PUT THE FEAR OF GOD IN HIM, for he can be useful for future breeding.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by plaetton: 4:33pm On Jun 21, 2015
Willie Lynch Letter Continued:

THE BREAKING PROCESS OF THE AFRICAN WOMAN

Take the female and run a series of tests on her to see if she will submit to your desires willingly. Test her in every way, because she is the most important factor for good economics. If she shows any sign of resistance in submitting completely to your will, do not hesitate to use the bullwhip on her to extract that last bit of [b----] out of her. Take care not to kill her, for in doing so, you spoil good economics. When in complete submission, she will train her offsprings in the early years to submit to labor when they become of age. Understanding is the best thing. Therefore, we shall go deeper into this area of the subject matter concerning what we have produced here in this breaking process of the female nigger. We have reversed the relationship; in her natural uncivilized state, she would have a strong dependency on the uncivilized nigger male, and she would have a limited protective tendency toward her independent male offspring and would raise male offsprings to be dependent like her. Nature had provided for this type of balance. We reversed nature by burning and pulling a civilized nigger apart and bullwhipping the other to the point of death, all in her presence. By her being left alone, unprotected, with the MALE IMAGE DESTROYED, the ordeal caused her to move from her psychologically dependent state to a frozen, independent state. In this frozen, psychological state of independence, she will raise her MALE and female offspring in reversed roles. For FEAR of the young male’s life, she will psychologically train him to be MENTALLY WEAK and DEPENDENT, but PHYSICALLY STRONG. Because she has become psychologically independent, she will train her FEMALE offsprings to be psychologically independent. What have you got? You’ve got the nigger WOMAN OUT FRONT AND THE nigger MAN BEHIND AND SCARED. This is a perfect situation of sound sleep and economics. Before the breaking process, we had to be alertly on guard at all times. Now, we can sleep soundly, for out of frozen fear his woman stands guard for us. He cannot get past her early slave-molding process. He is a good tool, now ready to be tied to the horse at a tender age. By the time a nigger boy reaches the age of sixteen, he is soundly broken in and ready for a long life of sound and efficient work and the reproduction of a unit of good labor force. Continually through the breaking of uncivilized savage niggers, by throwing the nigger female savage into a frozen psychological state of independence, by killing the protective male image, and by creating a submissive dependent mind of the nigger male slave, we have created an orbiting cycle that turns on its own axis forever, unless a phenomenon occurs and re-shifts the position of the male and female slaves. We show what we mean by example. Take the case of the two economic slave units and examine them close.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by plaetton: 4:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
Willie Lynch Letter continued :

THE NEGRO MARRIAGE

We breed two nigger males with two nigger females. Then, we take the nigger male away from them and keep them moving and working. Say one nigger female bears a nigger female and the other bears a nigger male; both nigger females—being without influence of the nigger male image, frozen with a independent psychology—will raise their offspring into reverse positions. The one with the female offspring will teach her to be like herself, independent and negotiable (we negotiate with her, through her, by her, negotiates her at will). The one with the nigger male offspring, she being frozen subconscious fear for his life, will raise him to be mentally dependent and weak, but physically strong; in other words, body over mind. Now, in a few years when these two offsprings become fertile for early reproduction, we will mate and breed them and continue the cycle. That is good, sound and long range comprehensive planning.

WARNING: POSSIBLE INTERLOPING NEGATIVES

Earlier, we talked about the non-economic good of the horse and the nigger in their wild or natural state; we talked out the principle of breaking and tying them together for orderly production. Furthermore, we talked about paying particular attention to the female savage and her offspring for orderly future planning, then more recently we stated that, by reversing the positions of the male and female savages, we created an orbiting cycle that turns on its own axis forever unless a phenomenon occurred and reshifts positions of the male and female savages. Our experts warned us about the possibility of this phenomenon occurring, for they say that the mind has a strong drive to correct and re-correct itself over a period of time if it can touch some substantial original historical base; and they advised us that the best way to deal with the phenomenon is to shave off the brute’s mental history and create a multiplicity of phenomena of illusions, so that each illusion will twirl in its own orbit, something similar to floating balls in a vacuum. This creation of multiplicity of phenomena of illusions entails the principle of crossbreeding the nigger and the horse as we stated above, the purpose of which is to create a diversified division of labor; thereby creating different levels of labor and different values of illusion at each connecting level of labor. The results of which is the severance of the points of original beginnings for each sphere illusion. Since we feel that the subject matter may get more complicated as we proceed in laying down our economic plan concerning the purpose, reason and effect of crossbreeding horses and niggers, we shall lay down the following definition terms for future generations. Orbiting cycle means a thing turning in a given path. Axis means upon which or around which a body turns. Phenomenon means something beyond ordinary conception and inspires awe and wonder. Multiplicity means a great number. Means a globe. Crossbreeding a horse means taking a horse and breeding it with an ass and you get a dumb, backward, ass long-headed mule that is not reproductive nor productive by itself. Crossbreeding niggers mean taking so many drops of good white blood and putting them into as many nigger women as possible, varying the drops by the various tone that you want, and then letting them breed with each other until another circle of color appears as you desire. What this means is this: Put the niggers and the horse in a breeding pot, mix some asses and some good white blood and what do you get? You got a multiplicity of colors of ass backward, unusual niggers, running, tied to backward ass long-headed mules, the one productive of itself, the other sterile. (The one constant, the other dying, we keep the nigger constant for we may replace the mules for another tool) both mule and nigger tied to each other, neither knowing where the other came from and neither productive for itself, nor without each other.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 21, 2015
Thanks for that Plaetton.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence / Why Did The Vatican Remove 14 Books From The Bible In 1684? / 3 Ways To Effectively Bear The Mark Of Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 181
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.